Hold off on buying a new jersey...

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
piglet

Postby RedskinJimmy » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:58 am

RedskinJimmy wrote:
Countertrey wrote:ARGH! so, instead of leaving it so I only have to remove the link ONCE, you guys add it two more times! LOL

Jimmy... we're just going to remove the links, and move your posts from public viewing.

While we appreciate your effort to, at least, appear like a legitimate member of the board, WE DON'T DO SPAM.

sharing my online shopping experience on weiketrade here and if that is against the rules . just feel free to delete it . you have the right

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:26 am

well... i did click on it and the jersey looks fake.

:lol:

plus i find most things of higher quality shouldn't be selling for cheaper than the cheapest ones that nfl.com has. :lol:
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

piglet

Postby RedskinJimmy » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:08 am

langleyparkjoe wrote:well... i did click on it and the jersey looks fake.

:lol:

plus i find most things of higher quality shouldn't be selling for cheaper than the cheapest ones that nfl.com has. :lol:

but the pics there(http://www.weiketrade.com) seems great .

09 Champ

Postby TeeterSalad » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:39 am

Uh-Oh Jimmy, flys gonna be swatted now....
-2009 Hognostications Champion-
-Hognosti-Bowl V Champion-
-Hognosti-Bowl VI Champion-

RIP ST # 21

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:52 pm

Anyone get one of the throw backs we wore last week vs the panthers? I've been debating... It's more brownish then not- but cool to have something different, kinda like the sweet as hell all black Sean Taylor jersey. Not the right color but to damn cool.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:07 pm

Anyone get one of the throw backs we wore last week vs the panthers? I've been debating... It's more brownish then not- but cool to have something different, kinda like the sweet as hell all black Sean Taylor jersey. Not the right color but to damn cool.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

piglet

Postby RedskinJimmy » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:24 am

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:Anyone get one of the throw backs we wore last week vs the panthers? I've been debating... It's more brownish then not- but cool to have something different, kinda like the sweet as hell all black Sean Taylor jersey. Not the right color but to damn cool.

any pics ?

Return to Around the League