Hello there (and looking for podcast suggestions)

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

Hello there (and looking for podcast suggestions)

Postby WozSkins » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:50 am

Hey all,

Just wanted to introduce myself because I just signed up here. I'm a huge lifelong Skins fan (who here isn't?) and really pumped for this year to start. Do I think the Skins are going to the Superbowl this year or next? Hell no, we've got a long way to go. But I have to be honest, I can't remember being more excited for a season to begin simply because of our man RGIII. (On a side note... maybe the last time I was this excited was during the brief Schottenheimer era... I love smashmouth football and I was ridiculously excited when he came to DC.)

So while I'm here and typing... let me ask... anyone have any really good suggestions for Skins podcasts to listen to? I really just want something with an educated fan's perspective, but also funny and enjoyable to listen to. Anything out there that fits the bill? What's your favorite podcast?

Thanks!

WozSkins

^^^^^^^

Postby frankcal20 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:05 am

During the season last year Brian Mitchell had a weekly podcast that myself, Boss (who runs the site) and several others did. It was a lot of fun, had players on the show and just talked about the previous weeks game and what to expect going into the next game. We'll probably have more info once the preseason starts.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football