Paterno, Penn State, and child molesters (updated)

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?
ATX

Postby ATX_Skins » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:44 pm

cowboykillerzRED wrote:So punish the bar owners not the patrons.. or venders. The unethical should be tar and feathered, not their kids right? Should the family of that joker wannabe mass murderer be persecuted for sharing his last name?

It's not the kids that are at fault.. take the heads of every coach and anyone on the board, but punish the opportunity for hs grads to make a future either in the sport or with a full ride obtaining a degree is not only ludicrous, but double jeopardy. They have suffered enough, for far to long.

You know that Joe Pa is dead right? How do you suppose they punish him further?

BTW, Penn St can still play football, to me that should be a blessing.
Support the troops, especially our snipers.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:11 pm

What are you talking about? I'm talking about the people in the system that didn't do anything but had known about it.. I'm talking about the questionable people being punished not a dead man.. and certainly not the football team as far as players and the ability to play and compete in a bowl game. I know they didn't get the extinction or execution or what ever term they used, but to punish people who were not involved is bogus man. Isn't that what we have been talking about?
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:39 pm

(1) Let the "student athletes" go someplace else, or even finish college at Penn State without playing football. Just going to class.

(2) Yes, eliminate Penn State football for about ten years. Maybe five, but I like ten.

(3) The athletic department and the university administration conspired to cover the rape of children. A criminal conspiracy. Shut them down.

ATX

Postby ATX_Skins » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:54 pm

welch wrote:(1) Let the "student athletes" go someplace else, or even finish college at Penn State without playing football. Just going to class.

(2) Yes, eliminate Penn State football for about ten years. Maybe five, but I like ten.

(3) The athletic department and the university administration conspired to cover the rape of children. A criminal conspiracy. Shut them down.

Exactly. Raping children should not be taken lightly, ever!
Support the troops, especially our snipers.

Return to The Lounge