Colt Brennan investigated for felony drug possession and DUI

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
Hog

Colt Brennan investigated for felony drug possession and DUI

Postby Red_One43 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:14 pm

Colt Brennan is one of the all time favorite University of Hawaii athletes and fans are disappointed to hear he's been arrested for felony drug possession and drunk driving.

I was saddened to read this.

The rental car sat in the parking lot in front of the businesses at the corner of Kailua Road and Uluoa Street where Brennan was arrested. A hat, gum and Bob Marley cigarette papers sat on the front seat.

Green (Colt's attorney) says the traffic stop may not have been justified. Brennan was stopped for going 10 miles per hour over the speed limit. Green also says the drugs could have belonged to the rental car's previous customer.

Not sure that this excuse will fly.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/1912 ... ed-for-dui

Hog

Postby Hooligan » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:30 pm

It's a shame. The kid had a lot of talent and potential. In hindsight, I kind of wish we'd just thrown him in as the starter. We couldn't have done worse and maybe he'd have shown something. Not very logical, but whatever.
"Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:59 pm

OMG! I was in Kailua, on Kailua Rd., last week (heading to the beach at Lanikai, visiting my daughter at MCBH Kaneohe Bay)... and saw several cop cars and a dog working up a Red car... :-k
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:39 pm

amazing. This guy absolutely flames out of the entire league and people still think he'd have been just spectacular if only he'd been inserted in the starting line up here.

Come on.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Return to Around the League