Skins sign WR Dezmon Briscoe

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
08 Champ
Posts: 13398
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:23 pm
Location: on the bandwagon

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:26 pm

Chris Luva Luva wrote:
skinpride1 wrote:Hmmm. The pot calling the kettle black again. It never gets old does it.


Being black never gets old. :lol:


now that .... is a really great response :up:
Getting our QB back will help a lot but we still have a lot of issues to address

Players and coaches need to believe that they can be successful - they are not playing with that attitude - big changes are coming

HAIL


Currently 50-41

**********
User avatar
Posts: 16744
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:57 pm

yupchagee wrote:Folks, let's stop overananyzing this. is Briscoe an upgrade over Hernandez? If yes, the move makes sense.


+1
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 4756
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:29 pm
Location: Montclair, Virginia

Postby riggofan » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:13 pm

1niksder wrote:
yupchagee wrote:Folks, let's stop overananyzing this. is Briscoe an upgrade over Hernandez? If yes, the move makes sense.


+1


I don't know. Was anybody really expecting Brian Hernandez to make the roster? It sounds like Briscoe could be legit competition in training camp. He's an interesting addition at least.

08 Champ
Posts: 13398
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:23 pm
Location: on the bandwagon

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:19 pm

riggofan wrote:
1niksder wrote:
yupchagee wrote:Folks, let's stop overananyzing this. - Is Briscoe an upgrade over Hernandez? If yes, the move makes sense.


+1


I don't know. Was anybody really expecting Brian Hernandez to make the roster? It sounds like Briscoe could be legit competition in training camp. He's an interesting addition at least.


:hmm:
Getting our QB back will help a lot but we still have a lot of issues to address

Players and coaches need to believe that they can be successful - they are not playing with that attitude - big changes are coming

HAIL


Currently 50-41

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 4756
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:29 pm
Location: Montclair, Virginia

Postby riggofan » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:03 pm

SkinsJock wrote:
riggofan wrote:
1niksder wrote:
yupchagee wrote:Folks, let's stop overananyzing this. - Is Briscoe an upgrade over Hernandez? If yes, the move makes sense.


+1


I don't know. Was anybody really expecting Brian Hernandez to make the roster? It sounds like Briscoe could be legit competition in training camp. He's an interesting addition at least.


:hmm:


Sorry guess I should written something a little more worthy of SkinsJock. Here goes:

Brian Hernandez WILL NOT make the team this year.

Briscoe WILL DEFINITELY make the roster IF he is SELECTED by Shanahan later in August.

Its very simple. TIME will TELL.

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 16149
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:10 pm

He's got you there, SJ. :lol:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:31 pm
Location: D.C.

Postby Red_One43 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:02 pm

riggofan wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:
riggofan wrote:
1niksder wrote:
yupchagee wrote:Folks, let's stop overananyzing this. - Is Briscoe an upgrade over Hernandez? If yes, the move makes sense.


+1


I don't know. Was anybody really expecting Brian Hernandez to make the roster? It sounds like Briscoe could be legit competition in training camp. He's an interesting addition at least.


:hmm:


Sorry guess I should written something a little more worthy of SkinsJock. Here goes:

Brian Hernandez WILL NOT make the team this year.

Briscoe WILL DEFINITELY make the roster IF he is SELECTED by Shanahan later in August.

Its very simple. TIME will TELL.


You left the the most important ingredient - THE "FO" :)

08 Champ
Posts: 13398
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:23 pm
Location: on the bandwagon

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:09 am

I agree with yup and 1niksder - some of these posts have been over analyzed

many here just continue to add ZERO to the topic with most of their posts

but .. then again - there's a lot of that here this year
Getting our QB back will help a lot but we still have a lot of issues to address

Players and coaches need to believe that they can be successful - they are not playing with that attitude - big changes are coming

HAIL


Currently 50-41

**LPJ**
Posts: 6385
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:12 am
Location: Langley Park, MD *Tick Tock*

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:36 am

i'm taking a stance against knowing who the new people are. it hurts my small brain.

hope this guy is good, or the other guy. :lol:
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

08 Champ
Posts: 13398
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:23 pm
Location: on the bandwagon

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:52 am

riggofan wrote:
yupchagee wrote:Folks, let's stop over analyzing this.
Is Briscoe an upgrade over Hernandez? If yes .. then the move makes sense.


I don't know.

that's OK - you're not alone here :wink:

Was anybody really expecting Brian Hernandez to make the roster? It sounds like Briscoe could be legit competition in training camp. He's an interesting addition at least.


maybe it's just me ... seems like that was the gist of yupchagee's post :twisted:
Getting our QB back will help a lot but we still have a lot of issues to address

Players and coaches need to believe that they can be successful - they are not playing with that attitude - big changes are coming

HAIL


Currently 50-41

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football