Holmgren may be OUT....

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Holmgren may be OUT....

Postby tribeofjudah » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:58 am

The Browns new owner will likely "BLOW IT UP"...... jobs lost and heads rolling....tsk tsk

Report: Browns plan to 'blow up' front office

One league source tells Clark Judge of CBS Sports that new Browns owner Jimmy Haslam plans to "blow the whole place up," likely ousting team president Mike Holmgren and GM Tom Heckert.
Multiple outlets are reporting that former Eagles president Joe Banner will run football operations for Haslam. Although Holmgren has carried over the questionable personnel decisions from his GM tenure in Seattle, it was thought that Heckert might be safe due to his close relationship with Banner in Philadelphia. It can certainly be argued that Heckert deserves a chance to see the draft classes of the past two years develop. Holmgren is in the third year of a five-year deal that pays him $8 million annually.

http://rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/0/fo ... lines?rw=1
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:53 am

someone please tell me the underline issue with the browns. are fans not coming to the games or something? no revenue? what is going on up there?
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally

Return to Around the League