Best Avatar Playoffs Round 1/Flight 6

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?

Which of these avatars is the best?

Poll ended at Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:01 pm

VetSkinsFan
4
36%
welch
3
27%
Wingman
1
9%
yupchagee
0
No votes
chaddukes
0
No votes
Hogfather
2
18%
NC43Hog
1
9%
 
Total votes : 11
ATX
Online
Posts: 3384
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:59 am
Location: NOVA

Postby ATX_Skins » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:42 pm

I voted for ANT. For no other reason than I knew nobody else would.

Yes, I'm still bitter for getting robbed earlier.

On another note: My pick is up for grabs, just PM me and I will help your vote.
Support the troops, especially our snipers.

**LPJ**
Posts: 6329
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:12 am
Location: Langley Park, MD *Tick Tock*

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:02 pm

ATX_Skins wrote:I voted for ANT. For no other reason than I knew nobody else would.

Yes, I'm still bitter for getting robbed earlier.

On another note: My pick is up for grabs, just PM me and I will help your vote.


You're serious man?

I didn't vote for him because of that stupid NY thing he has on it. If that wasn't there, I'd probably have looked alot closer at it.
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

ATX
Online
Posts: 3384
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:59 am
Location: NOVA

Postby ATX_Skins » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:58 pm

langleyparkjoe wrote:
ATX_Skins wrote:I voted for ANT. For no other reason than I knew nobody else would.

Yes, I'm still bitter for getting robbed earlier.

On another note: My pick is up for grabs, just PM me and I will help your vote.


You're serious man?

I didn't vote for him because of that stupid NY thing he has on it. If that wasn't there, I'd probably have looked alot closer at it.


The NY thing was the only reason I chose it, I knew nobody would vote for that.
Support the troops, especially our snipers.

JSPB22
Online
User avatar
Posts: 15881
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:50 am

OK, so this time people are posting their votes to the thread, but not the poll. :lol: That's alright, though; it's the vote in the thread that counts. Here are the latest exit polling numbers:

VetSkinsFan - 5 votes
welch - 4 votes
Hogfather - 2 votes
Wingman - 1 vote
ANT7088 - 1 vote

The voting closes tomorrow night at midnight, unless there is a tie, so if you haven't voted yet, now's the time.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

JSPB22
Online
User avatar
Posts: 15881
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:37 pm

Someone needs to tell welch to vote for himself. :wink:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

the 'mudge
Posts: 14328
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:15 pm
Location: Curmudgeon Corner, Maine

Postby Countertrey » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:20 pm

As a co-alumn of Bunker Hill Elementary, I feel that I should have his proxy! Welch! Because it's the only way I'll get my milk money back!
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

**********
User avatar
Posts: 16744
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:07 pm

Countertrey wrote:As a co-alumn of Bunker Hill Elementary, I feel that I should have his proxy! Welch! Because it's the only way I'll get my milk money back!


I thought he explained away your milk money :hmm:

If it's willing to be returned to might want to see if he'll pay interest on it.

:idea: That's if he's changed his mind and is now willing to give it back....

Or did you admit Roy is better than Gil :?:
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

JSPB22
Online
User avatar
Posts: 15881
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:27 pm

VetSkinsFan it is. Did y'all vote for him because you think his avatar is awesome, or because of the board member who's no longer with us?
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Skins History Buff
Posts: 4836
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 5:36 pm
Location: New York, NY

Postby welch » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:39 pm

Have to split my vote between NC43, the master of all avatars, and Vet. I miss him, and JPFair as well.

JSPB22
Online
User avatar
Posts: 15881
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:08 pm

welch wrote:Have to split my vote between NC43, the master of all avatars, and Vet. I miss him, and JPFair as well.

Too late. This flight is closed.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

The Punisher
Posts: 2593
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:34 am
Location: Manassas

Postby Bob 0119 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:37 pm

Deadskins wrote:VetSkinsFan it is. Did y'all vote for him because you think his avatar is awesome, or because of the board member who's no longer with us?


Both. I really miss havin' him around.

That being said, it's hard for me to vote on aesthetics alone on many of these avatars. I find my fondness for the posters tends to heavily influence my opinion of their avatars.

Someone could have a truly righteous avatar, but if he's a jerk....

When there is a tie, then I break it down by aesthetics.
“If you grow up in metro Washington, you grow up a diehard Redskins fan. But if you hate your parents, you grow up a Cowboys fan.”-Jim Lachey

**LPJ**
Posts: 6329
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:12 am
Location: Langley Park, MD *Tick Tock*

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:09 am

For me I voted for Vet cuz of Landry's expression and the hard hat just adds to it for me! :lol:

I didn't know Vet as well as Bob and some others but dat was my dude still. Miss him much but I try to not let that be the deciding factor when I vote.. hard sometimes but I try to keep it fair as possible.
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Skins History Buff
Posts: 4836
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 5:36 pm
Location: New York, NY

Postby welch » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:33 pm

langleyparkjoe wrote:For me I voted for Vet cuz of Landry's expression and the hard hat just adds to it for me! :lol:

I didn't know Vet as well as Bob and some others but dat was my dude still. Miss him much but I try to not let that be the deciding factor when I vote.. hard sometimes but I try to keep it fair as possible.


Fair? Who said we have to be fair? (And let's not forget JPFair!)

**LPJ**
Posts: 6329
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:12 am
Location: Langley Park, MD *Tick Tock*

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:58 pm

welch wrote:
langleyparkjoe wrote:For me I voted for Vet cuz of Landry's expression and the hard hat just adds to it for me! :lol:

I didn't know Vet as well as Bob and some others but dat was my dude still. Miss him much but I try to not let that be the deciding factor when I vote.. hard sometimes but I try to keep it fair as possible.


Fair? Who said we have to be fair? (And let's not forget JPFair!)


TOUCHE!!!

RIP to the brutha JPFair!! Diehard Redskin fan like us.. him and Vet are having a great time up-top in anticipation for this season!!
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Return to The Lounge