Chad 85 ...is an IDIOT

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:03 pm

1niksder wrote:
HEROHAMO wrote:Chad is very annoying to me.

That was his thing... he annoyed me to but he was good at it. He mad you wonder what he was going to do next and we didn't wait to see all the time . Sometimes we would check to see if he had done something stupid that we had missed. :evil: May it was just me but I doubt it.

Chad never hurt anyone but Chad. How many people do you know that would change their name to a number, how many would choose a number in the lower top 100 and in a language they don't speak fluently?

HEROHAMO wrote:What I dont get is how T.O. is shot down and put in the same category as Chad Ochocinco. T.O. has always been a hard worker, came in shape and always gave 100 percent.

That was on Ochocinco and T.O., they teamed up mostly for off the field reasons (which worked for a whole minute). T.O. has left a wake misery everywhere he's been and Chad has backed every QB he's ever been teamed with... I don't been back them by crying on a national broadcast that his QB is his QB, right before starting up the bus that he would later throw him under. They mad a little bit of "Reality TV" money by linking up but IMO it hurt them both professionally.

HEROHAMO wrote:Chad on the other hand talks way too much yet has no where near the accomplishments T.O. and Moss have. Bottom line for me Boo to Chad Johnson.

I might have to disagree with this statement if Chad Johnson had never became Cad Ochocinco, Chad Johnson was like Terrell Owens before Terrell Owens became T.O. When T.O. hit the scene, he became a "NFL Celeb WR", when Ochocinco hit the scene he came out as a "NFL Celeb"...

T.O. remembered (and practiced those habits with/without cameras present) what Terrell did to get him to where the cameras went where he went. Ochocinco on the other hand did what he had to when the cameras were around until it got to the point he had to grind just to get into shape to make a roster. Ochocinco raced a horse because he knew the cameras would cover it. T.O. probably recorded a faster time somewhere by himself shooting for another shot to play "in front of the cameras"

This has nothing to do with work effort... it's all about the choices and actions of this two guys... Ocho and Chad not Chad and T.O. Chad has never labled a locker room "cancer" nor does he have a history that prove such a label is warranted. Chad make one bad decision... it led to him forgetting who he is.

I don't even want to get started on Moss, but I can see how you'd group him with T.O., both have the same locker room tags, both were out of the NFL last season and IMO both would still have jobs if they were in Chad's position right now. All three were very good NFL WRs, two of them want to be in front of the cameras to show the world they still are and the other just wants to be in front of the cameras.

Had he changed his name back to Johnson because he wanted to be Chad Johnson again and not because Evelyn didn't want to be Mrs. Ochocinco, this might be different but it's Ocho making Ocho type decisions and Mr. Johnson will after suffer.

Mr. Owens and Mr. Moss have always known who they are.

I wish Chad the best, and hope the Ocho persona will R.I.P.

If he works hard and makes he makes a comeback then he would have earned it. I dont know though I tend to not like guys who supposedly hit women. But, yeah I would love to hear some positive come out of all this.
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:51 am

Sorry, I'm not going against Chad because him and his wife got into a fight with possible blows.

First of all, his wife is a pistol to begin with and similar to one of my ex's, she doesn't take any crap. I never did the cheating thing so I can't compare myself there but he got caught, they got into a fight over it and he either head butted her on purpose or they bumped heads while arguing and fighting. I personally can't see any man head butting a girl vs slapping the bejeezes outta her. NOT SAYING HE DID OR DIDN'T DO IT BUT WE JUST DON'T KNOW!!

Second, I don't think its fair for some of you to lash out against a guy who's done NOTHING wrong off the field for his entire career. Plus you're talking about a guy who's done BIG things for people and charities.. not to mention just the other day he invited a total stranger to his wedding because her husband had just passed away. Funny, ya'll gave him much props for that and now some of you look @ him as a piece of you know what. :roll:

You shouldn't dog the man when it comes to Husband/Wife drama, you really don't know what happened. I wish that guy nothing but the best in his life, he's been a good WR, a good entertainer, and his good works off the field shouldn't be shadowed by a domestic fight.

If you want to dog him cuz he cheated, well fine.. say that.
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:57 am

langleyparkjoe wrote:Sorry, I'm not going against Chad because him and his wife got into a fight with possible blows.

First of all, his wife is a pistol to begin with and similar to one of my ex's, she doesn't take any crap. I never did the cheating thing so I can't compare myself there but he got caught, they got into a fight over it and he either head butted her on purpose or they bumped heads while arguing and fighting. I personally can't see any man head butting a girl vs slapping the bejeezes outta her. NOT SAYING HE DID OR DIDN'T DO IT BUT WE JUST DON'T KNOW!!

Second, I don't think its fair for some of you to lash out against a guy who's done NOTHING wrong off the field for his entire career. Plus you're talking about a guy who's done BIG things for people and charities.. not to mention just the other day he invited a total stranger to his wedding because her husband had just passed away. Funny, ya'll gave him much props for that and now some of you look @ him as a piece of you know what. :roll:

You shouldn't dog the man when it comes to Husband/Wife drama, you really don't know what happened. I wish that guy nothing but the best in his life, he's been a good WR, a good entertainer, and his good works off the field shouldn't be shadowed by a domestic fight.

+1
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:59 am

1niksder wrote:
langleyparkjoe wrote:Sorry, I'm not going against Chad because him and his wife got into a fight with possible blows.

+1

And another +1
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

|||||||

Postby UK Skins Fan » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:28 pm

I don't hate the man. I just think he's a dickhead. But if I'm honest, I put a lot of people in that category - I'm a little anti-social. Lol
Also available on Twitter @UKSkinsFan

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:03 pm

UK Skins Fan wrote:I don't hate the man. I just think he's a dickhead. But if I'm honest, I put a lot of people in that category - I'm a little anti-social. Lol

no....not UK.....you?
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:00 pm

UK Skins Fan wrote:I don't hate the man. I just think he's a dickhead. But if I'm honest, I put a lot of people in that category - I'm a little anti-social. Lol

In all honesty he went from a pretty good football player to wanting to be a Reality TV star that plays football.

Last night HardKnocks showed some real Chad Johnson reality even though Philbin stumbled through it
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:51 am

I used to really like him as a player and entertainer. But the past couple of seasons he has kept talking yet underacheiving. So it basically made me think he cares more about his entertainment career rather then his football career. I always believed in walking the walk if your going to talk the talk like he does.

Before he got married I really questioned whether this thing was legit. I mean to me marriage is a sacred thing. Too many people just get married and divorce so fast. If he was really in love and her too. I would be happy for them.

Just too many things that made me not really like him that much anymore. I do wish him the best. If he wants to become a full time entertainer then so be it. If he wants to step on that football field. Well then I always root for players who work there tail off and put on a show on the field. Because as of lately he has just stunk it up. Keepn it real man.
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:12 pm

I don't hate the man either. And Yes, I give him praise for helping the needy and the poor.

Do I question his current priorities? Yes
Do I question his choice of women? Yes....look out for those Feisty Latinas
Is he an aging WR and losing steps? Yes

Am I a saint? NO...!!!
I may be the Chief of sinners..........
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Return to Around the League