Post Game Thread Redskins vs Bears

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:54 pm

dftt ..... ANYTHING

trolls have ZERO integrity
RG3 is now learning how to play QB in the NFL - Mike & Kyle did not help with the transition

Jay & Sean are going to make it happen ... "the things we’re doing are things he’s comfortable with & complement his strengths"

Hog

Postby the poster » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:10 pm

HarleyHog wrote:
HEROHAMO wrote:
the poster wrote:
HEROHAMO wrote:Pre season means nothing. Skins will dominate come regular season.

they're likely headed towards another double digit loss season. I don't say this with any sort of happiness like people think I do..but, they're not any good. theyre a pretty bad football team, dude. unfortunately if you don't realize that now, then it's going to be a shock to you. by October, you should know what I mean.

What will you say when RG3 is leading this team to the playoffs? Will you even be around?

Not if "the (im)poster" keeps it's trollish word. It already stated that a playoff appearance was it's terms for going back to whatever bridge it crawled out from under and leaving this site less sullied.

this is correct. And I will honor that. I'm not, however, going to "reward" those by exiting after 5 games. what's that????!!

this is ALL ABOUT your team earning something for once before its fans talking.

earn something. stop taking the short cuts. i dont care about your first 5 games. end of year, be in the playoffs. that's the only deal.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:12 pm

As a loyal fan with hope every year... I have faith- in RGiii we trust!
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football