Post Game Thread Redskins vs Bears

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:54 pm

dftt ..... ANYTHING

trolls have ZERO integrity
When you're dead you don't know you're dead, it's only difficult for others.
It's kind of the same as when you're stupid!

memo to Dan Snyder: Let the football people just do their jobs - you need to manage your own mess

Hog

Postby the poster » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:10 pm

HarleyHog wrote:
HEROHAMO wrote:
the poster wrote:
HEROHAMO wrote:Pre season means nothing. Skins will dominate come regular season.

they're likely headed towards another double digit loss season. I don't say this with any sort of happiness like people think I do..but, they're not any good. theyre a pretty bad football team, dude. unfortunately if you don't realize that now, then it's going to be a shock to you. by October, you should know what I mean.

What will you say when RG3 is leading this team to the playoffs? Will you even be around?

Not if "the (im)poster" keeps it's trollish word. It already stated that a playoff appearance was it's terms for going back to whatever bridge it crawled out from under and leaving this site less sullied.

this is correct. And I will honor that. I'm not, however, going to "reward" those by exiting after 5 games. what's that????!!

this is ALL ABOUT your team earning something for once before its fans talking.

earn something. stop taking the short cuts. i dont care about your first 5 games. end of year, be in the playoffs. that's the only deal.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:12 pm

As a loyal fan with hope every year... I have faith- in RGiii we trust!
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football