Tannehill to Start....

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Tannehill to Start....

Postby tribeofjudah » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:18 pm

This per Adam Shefty....just heard it on Espn.

Dolphins name rookie Tannehill Week 1 starter

Head coach Joe Philbin on Monday named rookie Ryan Tannehill the Dolphins' Week 1 starting quarterback.
It was the obvious choice after David Garrard's knee scope, followed by Matt Moore's back-to-back poor preseason performances. The No. 8 overall pick in the draft, Tannehill has displayed a quick release, strong decision making (0 turnovers), and in-pocket composure through two exhibition appearances. While Miami's weak supporting cast will limit Tannehill's 2012 fantasy appeal, he's a player to track closely in Dynasty leagues. He has good arm strength and athleticism, and that's a recipe for long-term fantasy success once the Dolphins acquire better wide receivers.

http://rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/0/football-headlines
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

ATX

Postby ATX_Skins » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:59 am

This kid is going to be good.

If we didn't grab RG3, this would have been my pick (after trading down of course).
Support the troops, especially our snipers.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:00 am

It's preseason... Sure he looks aight, beck looked great last year. Not knocking him but jus cuz luck had two ints in a game as well as manning, don't mean this kid is better
#jussayin
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby ACW » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:16 pm

cowboykillerzRED wrote:It's preseason... Sure he looks aight, beck looked great last year. Not knocking him but jus cuz luck had two ints in a game as well as manning, don't mean this kid is better
#jussayin
His wife is a hottie though =P~

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:03 am

ATX_Skins wrote:This kid is going to be good.

If we didn't grab RG3, this would have been my pick (after trading down of course).

To be fair David Garrard was the starter until he neede surgery and Matt Moore is their only other option. He'll be good if they find him someone to throw the ball to
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

cleg

Postby cleg » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:32 am

ATX_Skins wrote:This kid is going to be good.

Thats just because you're a white guy and you naturally root for white guys. Just ask Skip Bayless.
Drinking the Kool-Aid again...

Return to Around the League