Gun to your Head: Who Do You Want to win Wednesday?

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.

Who Do You Want To Win?

Poll ended at Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:14 pm

Dallas
25%
Giants
75%

Total votes : 12
CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:11 am

Countertrey wrote:Pull the trigger.

This.

Never root for the pukes. Only natural disassters and injuries... A tie is good, if not I take the gnats but hope for injuries to both.
Ultimately its go Redskins, die Dallas.. even if they r playing another team I hate, they are and will always be the most hated

On that note I will occasionally pick the pukes to win in foot ball pools.. but I prefer they lose even if it.means losing the pool. -and I dont think they win on Wednesday. The gnats have had their number lately.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:19 am

Countertrey wrote:Pull the trigger.

This.

Never root for the pukes. Only natural disassters and injuries... A tie is good, if not I take the gnats but hope for injuries to both.
Ultimately its go Redskins, die Dallas.. even if they r playing another team I hate, they are and will always be the most hated

On that note I will occasionally pick the pukes to win in foot ball pools.. but I prefer they lose even if it.means losing the pool. -and I dont think they win on Wednesday. The gnats have had their number lately.
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:31 pm

you don't need to put a gun to my head.. for the first game of the year a nfc east team is playing the cows, I'm ALWAYS rooting for eagles or giants against them.. no brainer for me.

GO GIANTS, BEAT THE COWS!!!

.. and go Eli and Nicks specifically! lol
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:35 pm

langleyparkjoe wrote:go Eli and Nicks specifically! lol

Yeah, go down! :twisted:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:04 pm

langleyparkjoe wrote:you don't need to put a gun to my head.. for the first game of the year a nfc east team is playing the cows, I'm ALWAYS rooting for eagles or giants against them.. no brainer for me.

GO GIANTS, BEAT THE COWS!!!

.. and go Eli and Nicks specifically! lol

Worst part about drafting crybaby Eli... Is agreeing with that last statement Smfh

The Punisher

Postby Bob 0119 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:59 pm

I'm not rooting for the 'Pukes, I'm rooting against the Giants.

A 0-0 body-bag-game tie would work for me
“If you grow up in metro Washington, you grow up a diehard Redskins fan. But if you hate your parents, you grow up a Cowboys fan.”-Jim Lachey

Hog

Postby ACW » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:10 pm

Bob 0119 wrote:I'm not rooting for the 'Pukes, I'm rooting against the Giants.

A 0-0 body-bag-game tie would work for me
:up:

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:09 pm

Anyone that's glad to see this ish should be slapped! Even if chomo is your starting qb in FF...

F Dallas.

Hog

Postby RayNAustin » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:28 am

I have to say that I root for whichever outcome is the most beneficial for the Redskins. And since the Giants are the ones to be knocked off the top, I'm OK with the Cowboys beating them.

Now I've been a Redskin loving, Cowboy hating fan for 50 years, but as I've grown older, that "hatred" has turned into a healthy dislike, with an obvious enjoyment to see them lose as often as possible! However, looking back on all of the great Redskin-Cowboy games over these many decades, it is a respectful dislike, recognizing that without them, those games wouldn't be possible. And, also my one and only trip to Texas Stadium (2005 Monday night Moss miracle win), wearing my #26 jersey .... I received as large ration of abuse from the Cowboy fans, though it was a good natured heckling all in good fun. That changed my opinion of the Cowboys and Cowboy fans. I was even offered a beer in the parking lot from a group of tailgaters after their shocking loss ... they were pretty cool about it, and left me with a new perspective.

Philadelphia, and Eagle fans, on the other hand, are some hateful nasty SOBs that are not at all good natured ... just like their team. So, of all of the NFC East teams, I detest the Eagles far more so than the Cowboys, and I will never forget the "body bag" game. It's the only time when I can actually root for the Cowboys or the Giants ..... when they play the Eagles.

Return to Around the League