Hognostications 2012

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
**********
User avatar
Posts: 16742
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:03 pm

Deadskins wrote:Is anyone else having issues? When I signed up, it looked like there were two entries under my username, JSPB22 1 and JSPB22 2. I clicked on the second one and entered my picks. Now it won't let me make entries under the other, and that seems to be the one in the Hognostications 2012 group. Is it going to use my picks from the other entry?

Nevermind, I called ESPN, and we got it worked out. I'm good to go. I'm in as Deadskins now.


Go look at the group picks and you come up as Deadskins
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 15742
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:32 pm

1niksder wrote:
Deadskins wrote:Is anyone else having issues? When I signed up, it looked like there were two entries under my username, JSPB22 1 and JSPB22 2. I clicked on the second one and entered my picks. Now it won't let me make entries under the other, and that seems to be the one in the Hognostications 2012 group. Is it going to use my picks from the other entry?

Nevermind, I called ESPN, and we got it worked out. I'm good to go. I'm in as Deadskins now.


Go look at the group picks and you come up as Deadskins

Thanks.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

~~
User avatar
Posts: 8445
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 2:12 pm
Location: Northern Virginia

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:41 pm

I had issues with ESPN pick em. I'm posting tonight's winner here, and will work out the kinks for the remainder of my picks tomorrow.

Winner: NY GIANTS
VIVA SEXY!!!

tribe
Online
Posts: 6095
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:02 pm
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:53 pm

Just in Case.... Tonight's winner is Gmen

I'll get the rest later. Not sure if my submissions went through....
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

tribe
Online
Posts: 6095
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:02 pm
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:22 am

Looks like TeeterSalad is the ONLY one who picked the cowpies.... He got us all beat this time.
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

kazoo
Posts: 10081
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: Kazmania

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:13 am

tribeofjudah wrote:Looks like TeeterSalad is the ONLY one who picked the cowpies.... He got us all beat this time.


Yes, all he has to do is hold his lead now for 17 weeks
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 1176
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:02 pm
Location: Co. Cavan, Ireland

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:22 am

I actually thought the cowpats would win, but when it came down to it I just couldn't bring myself to back them to do it.

God, I hate them!

Do I have issues....?
Here It Comes Again: Worst to First Baby!

09 Champ
Posts: 1256
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:24 pm
Location: Upstate NY

Postby TeeterSalad » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:29 pm

tribeofjudah wrote:Looks like TeeterSalad is the ONLY one who picked the cowpies.... He got us all beat this time.


I'm surprised I'm the only one who picked the Turds...I knew there would be some extra fire there after capgate. Neither team looked very sharp last night, both seemed overrated to me.
-2009 Hognostications Champion-
-Hognosti-Bowl V Champion-
-Hognosti-Bowl VI Champion-

RIP ST # 21

Hog
Posts: 1023
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:27 pm
Location: Arlington, VA (Ballston)

Postby ACW » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:54 pm

TeeterSalad wrote:
tribeofjudah wrote:Looks like TeeterSalad is the ONLY one who picked the cowpies.... He got us all beat this time.


I'm surprised I'm the only one who picked the Turds...I knew there would be some extra fire there after capgate. Neither team looked very sharp last night, both seemed overrated to me.
History was against them.
Defending Super Bowl champions are 8–1 in the Kickoff Game. The Giants are the only defending Super Bowl champions to have lost. The are also the only home team to have lost in the Kickoff Game twice - once in the very first edition of the contest, when the defending Super Bowl winner was not yet a regular participant, and again in 2012.

CKRGiii
Online
Posts: 4028
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 pm
Location: 505 New Mexico repn

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:12 pm

Sucks they ended a 5 game losing streak to the pies tho... And sheli fd my fantasy team in the a
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 15742
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:25 pm

cowboykillerzRED wrote:Sucks they ended a 5 game losing streak to the pies tho..

Losing streak, winning streak, no big difference. :P
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

08 Champ
Posts: 12920
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:23 pm
Location: on the bandwagon

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:55 am

I picked the Giants ONLY because I thought they'd win

I cannot stand either team BUT I would love the pukes, Redskins and Eagles to win all their games against the Giants this season

I'd have picked the pukes if I had known about that stupid stat :roll:
Hail to the Redskins

~~
User avatar
Posts: 8445
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 2:12 pm
Location: Northern Virginia

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:23 pm

tribeofjudah wrote:14 players now listed. Update please: is this full go and is the site functioning properly now.......???


I'm getting this message when I attempt to join using the password you provided:

The group you are trying to join is currently locked. If this error occurs when you are creating a group, the lock time has passed and you cannot create a group at this time.


Is anyone else having this issue?

Holla!

- TRO
VIVA SEXY!!!

~~
User avatar
Posts: 8445
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 2:12 pm
Location: Northern Virginia

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:32 pm

Chicago
Cleveland
Tennessee
Kansas City
Minnesota
Washington
NY Jets
Detroit
Houston
Green Bay
Seattle
Carolina
Denver

MON, SEP 10
Baltimore
San Diego

TIE BREAKER = 54 points (SD v OAK)
VIVA SEXY!!!

Hog
Posts: 1023
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:27 pm
Location: Arlington, VA (Ballston)

Postby ACW » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:48 am

REDEEMEDSKIN wrote:
tribeofjudah wrote:14 players now listed. Update please: is this full go and is the site functioning properly now.......???


I'm getting this message when I attempt to join using the password you provided:

The group you are trying to join is currently locked. If this error occurs when you are creating a group, the lock time has passed and you cannot create a group at this time.


Is anyone else having this issue?

Holla!

- TRO
It locked before the first game.

Return to Around the League