Broadcast map for Sunday: Good news for most of you

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Broadcast map for Sunday: Good news for most of you

Postby cvillehog » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:44 pm

http://the506.com/nflmaps/2012/wk1.html

Tried to embed an image, but it didn't work for some reason. Most of the country has our game.

Hog

Re: Broadcast map for Sunday: Good news for most of you

Postby emoses14 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:15 pm

cvillehog wrote:http://the506.com/nflmaps/2012/wk1.html

Tried to embed an image, but it didn't work for some reason. Most of the country has our game.

WoooHooo, its even in being shown down in Miami, where I recently (2years ago) moved from and was annoyed that I never got 'Skins' games. So I know here in Atlanta I'll get to see it [/checks map]. . .

;furious;
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:22 pm

Image needs to be hosted somewhere first I think
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

ATX

Postby ATX_Skins » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:27 pm

Money!
Support the troops, especially our snipers.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:32 pm

RED area gets the Skins game

* Image ..
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby cvillehog » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:23 pm

cowboykillerzRED wrote:Image needs to be hosted somewhere first I think

Yeah, I posted it to a hosting site, but the URL didn't end in jpg so it wouldn't embed.

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:54 pm

emoses14 wrote:

WoooHooo, its even in being shown down in Miami, where I recently (2years ago) moved from and was annoyed that I never got 'Skins' games. So I know here in Atlanta I'll get to see it [/checks map]. . .

;furious;

The Atlanta chapter of the Skins fan club has a new home. We are no longer at the Bucket Shop. We are now at theWhitehall Tavern in the Peachtree Battle shopping center. Come watch with us.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

piggie

Postby ICEMAN » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:56 pm

Deadskins wrote:
emoses14 wrote:

;furious;

The Atlanta chapter of the Skins fan club has a new home. We are no longer at the Bucket Shop. We are now at theWhitehall Tavern in the Peachtree Battle shopping center. Come watch with us.

Hey...Are you positively sure about that??? And what happened? Why the move???

Hog

Postby Hooligan » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:46 pm

My area is gray. NO game due to NFL rules? WTF is that all about?
"Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:25 am

ICEMAN wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
emoses14 wrote:

;furious;

Absolutely positive. The Bucket Shop told us they didn't want us anymore; they wanted to go back to showing multiple games. Very short-sighted, IMO, because this is the year when we are finally going to do something again, and their Sunday business is going to suffer for it. But they changed management last year, and weren't nearly as accommodating anyway. So we searched out a new home, and the Whitehall Tavern welcomed us with open arms. Plus you can bring your kids again, because they don't allow smoking. (GA law says no kids, if you allow smoking)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:40 am

cowboykillerzRED wrote:RED area gets the Skins game

* Image ..

I can't see London on that map......

:hmm:
Here It Comes Again: Worst to First Baby!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:47 am

SouthLondonRedskin wrote:

* Image ..

I can't see London on that map......

:hmm:

It's below Florida waiting for the money shot.

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby TimSkin » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:39 am

* Image ..

Yep I'm in that lil splotch of blue in eastern iowa..oh how I hate dem midwest teams!!! Off to the bar I go high hum ho
HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!

piggie

Postby ICEMAN » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:24 am

Deadskins wrote:
ICEMAN wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
emoses14 wrote:

;furious;

Absolutely positive. The Bucket Shop told us they didn't want us anymore; they wanted to go back to showing multiple games. Very short-sighted, IMO, because this is the year when we are finally going to do something again, and their Sunday business is going to suffer for it. But they changed management last year, and weren't nearly as accommodating anyway. So we searched out a new home, and the Whitehall Tavern welcomed us with open arms. Plus you can bring your kids again, because they don't allow smoking. (GA law says no kids, if you allow smoking)

WOW!!!! You are a life savior!!! I was all set for the old spot and didn't know about the new changes. I can't take all this Redskin hate!!! We will be relevant again...THIS Year!!!

Thank you again for the valuable information! I need to meet you and say hello. I'll look for you tomorrow. GO SKINS!!! (Down with the Bucket Shop)

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:55 pm

Maaaaan I need a local chapter of Redskins near by.. if I go to hooters I'm lucky to see one or two fellow skins fans. I'm reduced to double R nationing it up w my Raiders fan brother (not blood obviously) due to the simple fact we both hate Dallas and Denver. Double R nation, double D haters.. not the boob size of however, those are just fine! :up:
And yes he's a big mo fo, just the type u want on your side incase a couple of puke fans get out of line! :twisted:
Last edited by cowboykillerzRGiii on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football