Kevin Kolb will sit....

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
tribe
Posts: 6125
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:02 pm
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Kevin Kolb will sit....

Postby tribeofjudah » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:05 pm

Nicely done. Maybe Kevin can just sit on his $17 million signing bonus.
Maybe he can just walk away and retire........hahaha

This is why a nice "escalator" clause should be written into these contracts - signing bonus or whatever.....!!!

If you don't perform at a high level, YO NO GET DA MONEY....!!!
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 1191
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:02 pm
Location: Co. Cavan, Ireland

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:10 pm

Would have been good for a certain Mr. A Haynesworth also....
Here It Comes Again: Worst to First Baby!

Hog
Posts: 1057
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:27 pm
Location: Arlington, VA (Ballston)

Postby ACW » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:14 pm

Helps Fitz's fantasy value a bit.

tribe
Posts: 6125
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:02 pm
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:21 pm

comprende:

CHEW.....NO.....GEYT......DA.....MONEY
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

B-rad
Posts: 3046
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:46 am
Location: De La War

Postby brad7686 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:58 am

and to think the eagles got a 1st for that. Good lesson for us with Cousins. Just come out next year and be like " we think we're gonna start Cousins, he's real good." Then start rg3 and trade Cousins.
No Pressure, No Diamonds

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 16061
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:14 am

brad7686 wrote:and to think the eagles got a 1st for that. Good lesson for us with Cousins. Just come out next year and be like " we think we're gonna start Cousins, he's real good." Then start rg3 and trade Cousins.

I don't want to trade Cousins. Think we could say it was Cousins and switch him for Rexy?
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

B-rad
Posts: 3046
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:46 am
Location: De La War

Postby brad7686 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:50 am

Deadskins wrote:
brad7686 wrote:and to think the eagles got a 1st for that. Good lesson for us with Cousins. Just come out next year and be like " we think we're gonna start Cousins, he's real good." Then start rg3 and trade Cousins.

I don't want to trade Cousins. Think we could say it was Cousins and switch him for Rexy?


I doubt we could flip rexy for a bag of hammers
No Pressure, No Diamonds

**********
User avatar
Posts: 16744
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:22 am

brad7686 wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
brad7686 wrote:and to think the eagles got a 1st for that. Good lesson for us with Cousins. Just come out next year and be like " we think we're gonna start Cousins, he's real good." Then start rg3 and trade Cousins.

I don't want to trade Cousins. Think we could say it was Cousins and switch him for Rexy?


I doubt we could flip rexy for a bag of hammers


We couldn't trade Rex AND a bag of hammers for a half of bag of hammers. I think Cousins was drafted to be traded. Didn't the Cards throw in a starting CB in that deal?
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 16061
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:10 pm

1niksder wrote:
brad7686 wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
brad7686 wrote:and to think the eagles got a 1st for that. Good lesson for us with Cousins. Just come out next year and be like " we think we're gonna start Cousins, he's real good." Then start rg3 and trade Cousins.

I don't want to trade Cousins. Think we could say it was Cousins and switch him for Rexy?


I doubt we could flip rexy for a bag of hammers


We couldn't trade Rex AND a bag of hammers for a half of bag of hammers

Which is why I proposed the old bait and switch. :wink:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

B-rad
Posts: 3046
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:46 am
Location: De La War

Postby brad7686 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:22 pm

1niksder wrote:
brad7686 wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
brad7686 wrote:and to think the eagles got a 1st for that. Good lesson for us with Cousins. Just come out next year and be like " we think we're gonna start Cousins, he's real good." Then start rg3 and trade Cousins.

I don't want to trade Cousins. Think we could say it was Cousins and switch him for Rexy?


I doubt we could flip rexy for a bag of hammers


We couldn't trade Rex AND a bag of hammers for a half of bag of hammers. I think Cousins was drafted to be traded. Didn't the Cards throw in a starting CB in that deal?


yea they got rodgers-cromartie as well. quite a dumb move.
No Pressure, No Diamonds

Return to Around the League