Broadcast map for Sunday: Good news for most of you

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:56 pm

Deadskins wrote:
SouthLondonRedskin wrote:
cowboykillerzRED wrote:RED area gets the Skins game

* Image ..

I can't see London on that map......

:hmm:

It's below Florida waiting for the money shot.

So crude. I'm disappointed in you quite frankly.

I think you've let yourself down, and all those around you.

Here It Comes Again: Worst to First Baby!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:19 pm

SouthLondonRedskin wrote:So crude. I'm disappointed in you quite frankly.

:-({|=
Go back to bed.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:51 pm

Deadskins wrote:
cowboykillerzRED wrote:RED area gets the Skins game

* Image ..

I can't see London on that map......

It's below Florida waiting for the money shot.

So crude. I'm disappointed in you quite frankly.

Na... I'm just disappointed I didn't think of it first!

I'm actually proud of my boy DS, we all are....

Now go to BED! Lmao
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Pushing Paper

Postby PulpExposure » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:57 pm

Unfortunately, I live in the cesspool that is Southern Jersey/Eagles territory. Anyone know where I can watch it on the intertubes?

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:09 pm

Firtsrow is the best I've seen.. even streamed it on my phone! Now THAT is pimpn.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Postby skinsfan#33 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:04 pm

I live in St Mary's County, Md and frakin Directv sites shows Igles / Browns on at 1.

Has to be a mistake, but it still makes me nervous.[/list]
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

cleg

Postby cleg » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:42 pm

PulpExposure wrote:Unfortunately, I live in the cesspool that is Southern Jersey/Eagles territory. Anyone know where I can watch it on the intertubes?

Got to get the dish. I would not have survived that last decade in Philly without it.
Drinking the Kool-Aid again...

Hog

Postby VRIEL1 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:45 pm

So I'm looking at the map of the late game and we get San Fran and GB? We get a feed from across America yet miss out on the Carolina vs. Tampa game which is right in our own backyard and with in the NFC.

They are idiots.

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:40 pm

VRIEL1 wrote:So I'm looking at the map of the late game and we get San Fran and GB? We get a feed from across America yet miss out on the Carolina vs. Tampa game which is right in our own backyard and with in the NFC.

They are idiots.

Yeah, who wouldn't rather watch two teams whose combined record last season didn't have as many wins as either of the two teams you get to watch? :roll:
Last edited by Deadskins on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hail to the Redskins!

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:55 pm

It's on channel 11 in SoCal........nice

Either way, my Sunday ticket has me covered.
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

JSPB22

Re: Broadcast map for Sunday: Good news for most of you

Postby Deadskins » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:19 pm

Deadskins wrote:
emoses14 wrote:
cvillehog wrote:http://the506.com/nflmaps/2012/wk1.html

Tried to embed an image, but it didn't work for some reason. Most of the country has our game.

WoooHooo, its even in being shown down in Miami, where I recently (2years ago) moved from and was annoyed that I never got 'Skins' games. So I know here in Atlanta I'll get to see it [/checks map]. . .

;furious;

The Atlanta chapter of the Skins fan club has a new home. We are no longer at the Bucket Shop. We are now at theWhitehall Tavern in the Peachtree Battle shopping center. Come watch with us.

The Whitehall Tavern's owner chose to let the Bills fan club use his bar this year. :shock:
I know! The only explanation is that he's a Bills fan. But you still have to wonder about the logic of that move. No way will he get anywhere near the business on Sundays.

Anyway, we have moved the fan club, once again. Now we are at Famous Pub in the Toco Hills Shopping Center (on North Druid Hills between Clairmont and Lavista). It appears to be a nice setup. We have our own private room, with its own bar, in the back. We are going to have a special, Redskins themed menu, with a discounted food and beer selection. Tell all your friends.

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:29 pm

Deadskins wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
emoses14 wrote:

Tried to embed an image, but it didn't work for some reason. Most of the country has our game.

WoooHooo, its even in being shown down in Miami, where I recently (2years ago) moved from and was annoyed that I never got 'Skins' games. So I know here in Atlanta I'll get to see it [/checks map]. . .

;furious;

The Atlanta chapter of the Skins fan club has a new home. We are no longer at the Bucket Shop. We are now at theWhitehall Tavern in the Peachtree Battle shopping center. Come watch with us.

The Whitehall Tavern's owner chose to let the Bills fan club use his bar this year. :shock:
I know! The only explanation is that he's a Bills fan. But you still have to wonder about the logic of that move. No way will he get anywhere near the business on Sundays.

Anyway, we have moved the fan club, once again. Now we are at Famous Pub in the Toco Hills Shopping Center (on North Druid Hills between Clairmont and Lavista). It appears to be a nice setup. We have our own private room, with its own bar, in the back. We are going to have a special, Redskins themed menu, with a discounted food and beer selection. Tell all your friends.

Seriously?! That's stupid. Too bad too, cause Whitehall Tavern was really convenient for me to get to. Hell, getting to Famous will take me directly by Whitehall. But that is neither here nor there.

Thank you for the heads up, DS. I will certainly make it over there to catch a game.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:50 am

SouthLondonRedskin wrote:I can't see London on that map......

You may need a bigger map
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:52 am

VRIEL1 wrote:So I'm looking at the map of the late game and we get San Fran and GB? We get a feed from across America yet miss out on the Carolina vs. Tampa game which is right in our own backyard and with in the NFC.

They are idiots.

Ok so maybe I'm a little slow but are you saying that you'd rather watch panthers v bucs instead of 9'ers v packers?

You sure THEY are the idiots?

:lol: jus kiddin bout that last part bro, jus messin wit u
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:46 am

emoses14 wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
emoses14 wrote:

;furious;

Seriously?! That's stupid. Too bad too, cause Whitehall Tavern was really convenient for me to get to. Hell, getting to Famous will take me directly by Whitehall. But that is neither here nor there.

Thank you for the heads up, DS. I will certainly make it over there to catch a game.

I can't believe it, but it's time for a new update: :?

We are no longer at the Famous Pub, we've moved to the Taco Mac at Lindbergh Center (across the street from our original location 25 years ago, the Sandbar & Grill). We have a private room upstairs, and the beer and food selections are much better. Also, it's got its own MARTA stop, and is much more accessable from the highway, too. If you PM me your email address, I'll get you added to the mailing list.

Hail to the Redskins!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football