Bull...Greenbay got ROBBED by refs...

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:24 am

Bob 0119 wrote:Guess I was wrong, they are saying the regular refs will be calling tonight's game

I still don't see how, but that's what they're saying

From what I read it sounded like they had already anticipated the possibility and prepared a particular group to be ready for tonight. They didn't just start hitting the phone yesterday.
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:33 am

KazooSkinsFan wrote:
Bob 0119 wrote:Guess I was wrong, they are saying the regular refs will be calling tonight's game

I still don't see how, but that's what they're saying

From what I read it sounded like they had already anticipated the possibility and prepared a particular group to be ready for tonight. They didn't just start hitting the phone yesterday.

Be nice if they call the game tonight but I doubt it considering the deal isn't scheduled to be voted on until Friday... but who knows, they couldn't get a deal done for more than four months but came to agreement 3 days after the mess on Monday night.
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:57 am

NFL on sirus radio reporting they made an exception for tonight's group
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Return to Around the League