Next POTUS after NOV 2012 election?

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?

Who will be Next POTUS come Nov.....

Barack Obama
17
61%
Mitt Romney
11
39%
 
Total votes : 28
ch1
Posts: 3625
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:01 pm
Location: virginia beach

Postby crazyhorse1 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:09 pm

KazooSkinsFan wrote:I haven't voted Republican since 1988. I will pull the red lever this time without flinching because the Democrats have stopped toying with Marxism and are now the real thing.

You don't have to know you're a Marxist to be one. My standard would be the planks of the Manifesto, which is the planks of the Democratic party platform.

Winston Churchill: The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings; the inherent virtue of socialism is the equal sharing of miseries. Obama's certainly shown the equal sharing of miseries. That would be except of course the political elites. Obama, Pelosi, Reid, they aren't suffering at all.


Romney is a plutocrat, pure and simple. He believes in government of the rich, by the rich, and for the rich. A vote for the Republican party is a vote against equality and democracy, for reasons I'm sure are clear and numerous. I have no choice but to vote for Obama, like him or not. However, your idea that he is a communist or socialist is semi-insane. He's slightly right of center and has far too many Wall Street contacts, as well as a willingness to compromise with tickle-down criminals and nut cases (Tea Party) who advocate austerity nonsense in spite of all evidence that "austerity" creates depressed markets and, consequently, unemployment and recession. Try reading Keynes.

kazoo
Online
Posts: 10100
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: Kazmania

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:12 pm

crazyhorse1 wrote:
KazooSkinsFan wrote:I haven't voted Republican since 1988. I will pull the red lever this time without flinching because the Democrats have stopped toying with Marxism and are now the real thing.

You don't have to know you're a Marxist to be one. My standard would be the planks of the Manifesto, which is the planks of the Democratic party platform.

Winston Churchill: The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings; the inherent virtue of socialism is the equal sharing of miseries. Obama's certainly shown the equal sharing of miseries. That would be except of course the political elites. Obama, Pelosi, Reid, they aren't suffering at all.


Romney is a plutocrat, pure and simple. He believes in government of the rich, by the rich, and for the rich. A vote for the Republican party is a vote against equality and democracy, for reasons I'm sure are clear and numerous. I have no choice but to vote for Obama, like him or not. However, your idea that he is a communist or socialist is semi-insane. He's slightly right of center and has far too many Wall Street contacts, as well as a willingness to compromise with tickle-down criminals and nut cases (Tea Party) who advocate austerity nonsense in spite of all evidence that "austerity" creates depressed markets and, consequently, unemployment and recession. Try reading Keynes.


When Obama hunts he only kills mother deer so the fawns will starve to death. When he sees a Salvation Army Santa, he takes out a $100 bill to see them all excited, then sets it on fire and drops it in their can so that and the money they collected burn. Obama slits the throats of homeless, but not too deep so they bleed out and die slowly. And he's trying to tip the balance of power by arranging the murder of Republican school children. He spreads them out so no one connects them.

Romney's so nice to his wife, she wishes he would get made at her once just so she knows he's a real person. He goes through the phonebook and sends everyone in poor zip codes $100 bills. He also tracks the firemen's scanner and runs into burning buildings to save people when he gets there before the firemen. He can just whisper to angry dogs and they not only stop growling but they never bite again. Mother Theresa once told him that he is her idol, even if she knows she can never be him.

Seriously, you want a deranged murder to be President over a living saint?
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 15750
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:36 pm

KazooSkinsFan wrote:Romney's so nice to his wife, she wishes he would get made

I'm pretty sure he was made many years ago. :lol:

Image
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

ch1
Posts: 3625
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:01 pm
Location: virginia beach

Postby crazyhorse1 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:11 am

UK Skins Fan wrote:
tribeofjudah wrote:Who here has seen the movie 2016 Obama's America? I have not

Who here has watched this clip? I have http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-HqHSkY ... re=related

Lol. And the US authorities did nothing to check any of that out? The "establishment" in the US has been completely duped/hoodwinked/deceived by a man who isn't who he says he is, hasn't been where he said he has, and wasn't born in the US, or possibly wasn't even born at all?

I love a good conspiracy :-)


The above opinions are pathetic.

ch1
Posts: 3625
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:01 pm
Location: virginia beach

Postby crazyhorse1 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:15 am

tribeofjudah wrote:I ask you:

Is this president "asleep at the wheel"...? While the globe is in crisis and unrest in diverse places, he chooses to go on Letterman, Today show, party with Beyonce, etc.... instead of Addressing the nation and the troublemakers.

Is this social engineering of some sort? Is there something more insidious at play here? New World Order? Illuminati?

God Save Us....!!!


He's trying to win an election--hence the appearances. He addresses the nation almost everyday . Who are the troublemakers?

ch1
Posts: 3625
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:01 pm
Location: virginia beach

Postby crazyhorse1 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:28 am

KazooSkinsFan wrote:
tribeofjudah wrote:I ask you:

Is this president "asleep at the wheel"...? While the globe is in crisis and unrest in diverse places, he chooses to go on Letterman, Today show, party with Beyonce, etc.... instead of Addressing the nation and the troublemakers.

Is this social engineering of some sort? Is there something more insidious at play here? New World Order? Illuminati?

God Save Us....!!!


He's not asleep at the wheel. He's just on a mission to transform us into a workers paradise. Can't you tell with all the jobs he's created???


Get up to date. Obama has now gotten back more jobs than were lost to the recession. Also, there are now three million full-time job openings for skilled
workers. Trouble is, we don't have skilled people to fill them.

ch1
Posts: 3625
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:01 pm
Location: virginia beach

Postby crazyhorse1 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:59 am

Countertrey wrote:When GWB added 4 trillion to the Deficit, Obama declared that he was unpatriotic, unAmerican as a result... Obama is currently reigning over a 16 Trillion deficit. Can he explain why he is not unpatriotic and unAmerican?


Obama didn't say Bush was unpatriotic or unAmerican. Of that 16 million debt, Bush ran up ten trillion while in office and also left Obama with 3.5 million ongoing commitments, including his tax cuts for the rich and increased Medicare costs (payoff to drug companies.) Obama-initiated programs consisted of only 1.5 trillion, much less than either of our last four presidents
(adjusted for inflation). You've been getting too many "facts" from Fox. You conservatives live in a bubble.

tribe
Posts: 6095
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:02 pm
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:38 am

crazyhorse1 wrote:
KazooSkinsFan wrote:I haven't voted Republican since 1988. I will pull the red lever this time without flinching because the Democrats have stopped toying with Marxism and are now the real thing.

You don't have to know you're a Marxist to be one. My standard would be the planks of the Manifesto, which is the planks of the Democratic party platform.

Winston Churchill: The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings; the inherent virtue of socialism is the equal sharing of miseries. Obama's certainly shown the equal sharing of miseries. That would be except of course the political elites. Obama, Pelosi, Reid, they aren't suffering at all.


Romney is a plutocrat, pure and simple. He believes in government of the rich, by the rich, and for the rich. A vote for the Republican party is a vote against equality and democracy, for reasons I'm sure are clear and numerous. I have no choice but to vote for Obama, like him or not. However, your idea that he is a communist or socialist is semi-insane. He's slightly right of center and has far too many Wall Street contacts, as well as a willingness to compromise with tickle-down criminals and nut cases (Tea Party) who advocate austerity nonsense in spite of all evidence that "austerity" creates depressed markets and, consequently, unemployment and recession. Try reading Keynes.


Obama is a Muslim masquerading to be a Christian....imo

Nothing wrong with Muslims or whatever religion or faith. JUST be real and don't front, don't pretend to be something/someone you are not.

We're on to this guy........Barry Soetoro aka Obama. I cannot trust a PHONEY in the white house.
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

tribe
Posts: 6095
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:02 pm
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:51 am

Osama is dead and GM is alive....blah blah blah

Osama may indeed to be dead - but not the WAR by terrorist. This Admin thinks they've dealt the death-blow to OBL and his group - WRONG, hence the cover up of the fiasco of 4 dead Americans in Libya.

I've heard some say this event is WORSE than Watergate, yet no one is stepping down...!!!

4 dead Americans and NO ANSWERS yet - investigation on going, blah blah blah...........it's a STALL TACTIC, until after the elections.

Where does the BUCK STOP....???
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

kazoo
Online
Posts: 10100
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: Kazmania

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:07 am

crazyhorse1 wrote:Obama didn't say Bush was unpatriotic or unAmerican


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kuTG19Cu_Q

Listening to him and replacing his far bigger numbers with the ones he mocked Bush for just once again shows what an empty suit and a joke Obama is.

crazyhorse1 wrote:You've been getting too many "facts" from Fox. You conservatives live in a bubble.


Yes, hearing two sides just confuses people. Why should the liberal media present the wrong side? There is nothing served by that.
Last edited by KazooSkinsFan on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 15750
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:12 am

He says unpatriotic and irresponsible, not unpatriotic and unAmerican. :P
Really, it's totally American. :twisted:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

kazoo
Online
Posts: 10100
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: Kazmania

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:13 am

Deadskins wrote:He says unpatriotic and irresponsible, not unpatriotic and unAmerican. :P
Really, it's totally American. :twisted:


Crazyhorse used "or" dude
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

kazoo
Online
Posts: 10100
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: Kazmania

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:17 am

Barack Hussein Obama: "You Know What's Unpatriotric? Sorta... Unamerican? Racking Up $4 Trillion in Debt In Seven and a Half Years, That's What"
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 15750
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:28 am

KazooSkinsFan wrote:
Deadskins wrote:He says unpatriotic and irresponsible, not unpatriotic and unAmerican. :P
Really, it's totally American. :twisted:


Crazyhorse used "or" dude

CounterTrey used "and" dude
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 15750
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:29 am

KazooSkinsFan wrote:Barack Hussein Obama: "You Know What's Unpatriotric? Sorta... Unamerican? Racking Up $4 Trillion in Debt In Seven and a Half Years, That's What"

Maybe, but not in the video you provided.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Return to The Lounge