Is it a must win this week?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby the poster » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:47 am

riggofan wrote:I'm totally cool with the rookie QB, show some patience approach to this year and always have been. If we exceed expectations, great. If not, no big surprise really.

The two things I would like to see the Skins do this year are 1) win more than the 2-14 record ESPN predicted for them this year. That one really bugged me. And 2) Finish with a better record than last year.

!

the rams will LoVE your team if you have the typical 6-10 season at you normally do. and if you are 6-10, you need major help. major.

and major help WILL be on the way...........to the rams. they beat your team up on purpose recently...and they won the game as well. all towards their plan,

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:51 am

Scroll to the troll.
Scroll to the troll.
SCROLL TO THE TROLL!
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:54 am

There are those who will ignore this... but trolls thrive on attention... ANY attention... including the oblique kind. They do not stay where they don't receive it. Ignoring a troll causes trollicidal atrophy, and, they simply fade away.

Try it... please! DFTT :idea:
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Hog

Postby cvillehog » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:24 pm

Countertrey wrote:There are those who will ignore this... but trolls thrive on attention... ANY attention... including the oblique kind. They do not stay where they don't receive it. Ignoring a troll causes trollicidal atrophy, and, they simply fade away.

Try it... please! DFTT :idea:

+1

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:49 pm

Why can't we as a community vote her out? If someone provides nothing but antagonizing posts, borderline smack at that (but she groups us up instead of individually attacking us), says the same CRAP every damn post, and she doesn't have a team or like the NFL, why should we even tolerate her bs?
How many threads does she fill with not only her poop infested posts, but replys (even all the dftt posts), pictures... All the while derailing the thread. She is rarely if ever on topic, and since she won't step into smack, why not?
All in favor?
Yay.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:00 pm

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:Why can't we as a community vote her out? If someone provides nothing but antagonizing posts, borderline smack at that (but she groups us up instead of individually attacking us), says the same CRAP every damn post, and she doesn't have a team or like the NFL, why should we even tolerate her bs?
How many threads does she fill with not only her poop infested posts, but replys (even all the dftt posts), pictures... All the while derailing the thread. She is rarely if ever on topic, and since she won't step into smack, why not?
All in favor?
Yay.

Originally he was GS-Pods. It's like the 10th account he's had. He's been Redskin Fanatic, The Poster and a bunch of other names. Sometimes he's banned, sometimes he fades into the sunset, but he's always back, he just keeps creating new accounts. You have to ignore him, it's the only way.
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:35 pm

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:Why can't we as a community vote her out? If someone provides nothing but antagonizing posts, borderline smack at that (but she groups us up instead of individually attacking us), says the same CRAP every damn post, and she doesn't have a team or like the NFL, why should we even tolerate her bs?
All in favor?
Yay.

A troll is not capable of derailing a thread unless it has assistance from others. Consider that, before you reply. DFTT.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:46 pm

Because as long as it's within house rules THN allows everyone to speak their mind. It's really not more complicated than that.

All in favor?
Yay.

Actually the posts are usually on topic, or at least on topic enough to draw gullible board members into a debate, which is the whole purpose of the posts. Multiple off-topic posts/threads have been moved. The fact that the poster won't show up to Smack should tell you (and anyone else wondering about the situation) all you need to know.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:57 pm

I know.
Like a mod I read over every post, and sooner or later might catch a ban from losing my cool. Rules or no, someone that is aiming for outburst and comments in anger with every post they make.... Shouldn't be welcome. I've said before, even the few puke fans that come around here are more tolerable, and even fun sometimes.
It's what ever, and I know she's allowed.. just gets old.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

piglet

Postby rk3025 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:03 pm

Deadskins wrote:
KazooSkinsFan wrote:We're not a playoff team this year.

Boo, sir! Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :evil:

Some said Shannahan and son could only win 2 games this year and we have won one already.

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:13 pm

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:I know.
Like a mod I read over every post, and sooner or later might catch a ban from losing my cool. Rules or no, someone that is aiming for outburst and comments in anger with every post they make.... Shouldn't be welcome. I've said before, even the few puke fans that come around here are more tolerable, and even fun sometimes.
It's what ever, and I know she's allowed.. just gets old.

Understood and no worries, brother. :up: Check your PMs.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

piggie

Postby oj » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:45 pm

Yes! This is a must win and this should not even be a topic of discussion!
Unbelievable!
Molon Labe

#######

Postby The Hogster » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:40 pm

This is a must win. Why? Because this team is capable of going to the playoffs if the Defense can come together on the back end. What's wrong with you people. The future is now.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:06 pm

Every game is a must win. But yes this game is especially important if we want to keep pace with the rest of the division.

No team is perfect in the league right now. We have our issues yes. But we still have a high scoring offense and all that is needed is some adjustments on defense. As soon as that happens we will be ok.

ALmost game day lets go!!!!!!!!!!!! HTTR
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

Hog

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:30 am

Redskinsfansince81 wrote:In response to "#5" on the poster's list:

the Redskins beat the Giants twice last year

You read that ....?!?

Really...??!?!??!??

[-X
Here It Comes Again: Worst to First Baby!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football