Post Game Redskins vs Bucs

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:46 am

FanofallthatisGibbs wrote:Let it go Deadskins. Who knows what would have happened, but I bet the Rams would have been a little more likely not to just give up like they did when they recovered the onsides kick. They would have had a couple first downs, iced the game, an no death threats either because no controversy at the end except why didn't we kick it onsides knowing how bad our D was? Right? So woulda, coulda, shoulda, that is already two weeks old and ancient history.

Love your posts most of the time, but that topic is a dead horse.

May be a dead horse, but it was only a week ago. The Rams game was two weeks back. That's when we should have gone for the first down rather than kicking the FG. :lol:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:08 am

Deadskins wrote:
FanofallthatisGibbs wrote:Let it go Deadskins. Who knows what would have happened, but I bet the Rams would have been a little more likely not to just give up like they did when they recovered the onsides kick. They would have had a couple first downs, iced the game, an no death threats either because no controversy at the end except why didn't we kick it onsides knowing how bad our D was? Right? So woulda, coulda, shoulda, that is already two weeks old and ancient history.

Love your posts most of the time, but that topic is a dead horse.

May be a dead horse, but it was only a week ago. The Rams game was two weeks back. That's when we should have gone for the first down rather than kicking the FG. :lol:

I'm thinking we punted but agree on both points. Lost momentum by not going for it and kicking onside with too much time left. The argument that "Shanny knows more" is weak. Good coaches make mistakes. So do I. I disagree with those decisions and agree with the Deadman.

Dead horse? Maybe. But evidience points in a certain direction and it's good to remember evidence.

DarthMonk
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football