Falcons-Redskins gameday thread

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby oneman56 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:51 pm

the poster wrote:

Yeah, the holding was ludicrous in that it was so constant, so obvious, and was happening repeatedly right in front of the refs. I see it every week, regardless of the opponent.

the redskins held the falcons ends on every play, especially john abraham. i thought they had paid off the refs, it was so obvious. never mind though, atlanta still won despite being cheated against.

idiotic post, by an idiot

09 Champ

Postby TeeterSalad » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:54 pm

Shanahan says RG3 has a "mild" concussion.
-2009 Hognostications Champion-
-Hognosti-Bowl V Champion-
-Hognosti-Bowl VI Champion-

RIP ST # 21

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:18 pm

the poster, please check your PMs. :up:
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Hog

Postby Redskins_Fanatic » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:24 pm

RayNAustin wrote:It's not on Cousins .... he accounted for the only offensive TD for Christ Sake. This team was stumbling and bumbling and unable to convert a 3rd down or score more than 3 points from two trips inside the 10.

His job is to WIN the game. It's that simple. They didn't WIN so nobody's performance should be considered to be acceptable.

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:33 pm

Redskins_Fanatic wrote:
Countertrey wrote:I wasn't aware that there was a question about that... Cousins would be groomed to start on most teams... and would probably pretty darned good... but, he needs time.

There is no such things as time in th NFL. If you're on the roster you have to be able to WIN. It's that simple. Win or find a new job. The defense might want to remember that too.

Remember this?
Redskins_Fanatic wrote:Nov 28, 2010 4:40 pm... I'm Done. I'm Out. After three decades watching and rooting for this team, I can't stand it any longer. The absolute, sheer, complete and total lack of talent and/or interest of the players, coaches, management and owner of the Washington Redskins has finally shown through fully enough that I can no longer continue to waste my time, money, energy, and interest on this team.

I will be sending registered letters to Daniel Snyder, Bruce Allen, and Mike Shannahan tomorrow informing them of this
So, how'd those registered letters fare?
Nothing more needs to be said. Why should anyone take you seriously... even on a fan site?

RF says "farewell"
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Hog

Postby grampi » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:07 pm

I wouldn't say the Skins are one of the worst teams...if they were, they wouldn't have been in that game until almost the end...the Falcons are a solid team, and for the Skins to hang with them the way they did proves they're not all bad...the Skins are like I said, a "hump" team and they just can't seem to get to the other side of the hump, which is winning these close games....the Skins are a "hump" away from being a good, solid team....problem is, they've been there for years and no amount of personnel changes ever seems to improve anything....question is, what does this team need to get them over the "hump"?

Hog

Postby Redskins_Fanatic » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:08 pm

Countertrey wrote:Nothing more needs to be said. Why should anyone take you seriously... even on a fan site?

Why would you think I give a bout THN or anyone here? What you people think of the team, me, or anything else.? When I get tossed outta here ill be somewhere else 5 minutes later.

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:10 pm

Check your PMs, RF. :up:
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

Hog

Postby Redskins_Fanatic » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:11 pm

Grampi, that's because nobody in that entire organization is held accountable for their failures.

Hog

Postby Redskins_Fanatic » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:13 pm

Irn-Bru wrote:Check your PMs, RF. :up:

WHATEVER. I couldn't care any less if I tried.

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:28 pm

Redskins_Fanatic wrote:
Irn-Bru wrote:Check your PMs, RF. :up:

WHATEVER. I couldn't care any less if I tried.

Whether you care or not is irrelevant. Please take it to PMs if you want to complain/discuss further.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football