Meriweather now probable vs Bucs

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
CKRGiii
Posts: 4677
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 pm
Location: 505 New Mexico repn

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:12 pm

Is he done for the year now? Smfh
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 16192
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:59 pm

Are you just asking, or did you hear something?
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

CKRGiii
Posts: 4677
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 pm
Location: 505 New Mexico repn

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:13 am

Asking.. heard he had some knee injuries, not sure if he just reinjured it or what. He grabbed at it pretty dramatically
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

**********
User avatar
Posts: 16744
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:17 am

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:Is he done for the year now? Smfh


Shanahan said he'll be evaluated on a week-to-week basis... won't play this week
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 16192
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:25 am

1niksder wrote:
cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:Is he done for the year now? Smfh


Shanahan said he'll be evaluated on a week-to-week basis... won't play this week

That's what I read on NFL.com
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

**********
User avatar
Posts: 16744
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:12 pm

Deadskins wrote:
1niksder wrote:
cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:Is he done for the year now? Smfh


Shanahan said he'll be evaluated on a week-to-week basis... won't play this week

That's what I read on NFL.com


Now he'll be out at least four week :shock:
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Hog
Online
User avatar
Posts: 2085
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:36 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Postby emoses14 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:53 pm

1niksder wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
1niksder wrote:
cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:Is he done for the year now? Smfh


Shanahan said he'll be evaluated on a week-to-week basis... won't play this week

That's what I read on NFL.com


Now he'll be out at least four week :shock:


Honestly, how many damn starters are we going to lose from this defense?
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 16192
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:04 pm

Do you know what he was doing when he ran into Aldrick? Why was he not looking where he was running? If he was catching balls, then some of the blame has to go with whoever was throwing to him. Also this makes a good case for not wearing headsets while warming up, like Robinson was. You might want to be able to hear, when people are flying around the field like that. My 2 cents
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

**********
User avatar
Posts: 16744
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:52 am

Deadskins wrote:Do you know what he was doing when he ran into Aldrick? Why was he not looking where he was running? If he was catching balls, then some of the blame has to go with whoever was throwing to him. Also this makes a good case for not wearing headsets while warming up, like Robinson was. You might want to be able to hear, when people are flying around the field like that. My 2 cents


May have been chasing a kick, I have no idea what Robinson was doing... my GUESS... listening to music :shock:
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

CKRGiii
Posts: 4677
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 pm
Location: 505 New Mexico repn

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:19 pm

1niksder wrote:
Deadskins wrote:Do you know what he was doing when he ran into Aldrick? Why was he not looking where he was running? If he was catching balls, then some of the blame has to go with whoever was throwing to him. Also this makes a good case for not wearing headsets while warming up, like Robinson was. You might want to be able to hear, when people are flying around the field like that. My 2 cents


May have been chasing a kick, I have no idea what Robinson was doing... my GUESS... listening to music :shock:


Pretty dumb regardless.. Robinson was KOed like a UFC fight.. and ya Brandon fd up his fd up knee. Picture perfect stupid. They get hurt in pregame, no pads, not even practicing together. Smfh
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football