RG3 says he "felt sharp" today in practice

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:00 am

chiefhog44 wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:If we can finish 8-8 or 9-8 we have a shot at post season.

If we finish 9-8, we'll have shot our first game of the post season.

If we finish 9-8, that would mean that we MADE the playoffs :lol:

Isn't that what I said?
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Joe's#1Fan

Postby gibbsfan » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:20 am

Redskin in Canada wrote:
ATX_Skins wrote:For those of you who think he should be held out an extra week, maybe you should go see a doctor to see if you've mutated into a Ken Doll.

Hmm, Robert says he's fine, said he was fine 15 min after it happened. Doctors are clearing him, hmmm. Maybe, just maybe HE IS actually fine!

For the others that think Shanahan is ruining the kids future by playing him this week in an all out effort to "win at all costs", please PM me more about how you believe 9/11 was a conspiracy...

No, no need for drama.

It is just a precaution and I suspect that we will see more than 1 QB on Sunday. :wink:

+1
Thanks for 10 years .
HTTR

Another Year Full Of Redskins Drama
"As The World Turns"

Joe's#1Fan

Postby gibbsfan » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:20 am

Redskin in Canada wrote:
ATX_Skins wrote:For those of you who think he should be held out an extra week, maybe you should go see a doctor to see if you've mutated into a Ken Doll.

Hmm, Robert says he's fine, said he was fine 15 min after it happened. Doctors are clearing him, hmmm. Maybe, just maybe HE IS actually fine!

For the others that think Shanahan is ruining the kids future by playing him this week in an all out effort to "win at all costs", please PM me more about how you believe 9/11 was a conspiracy...

No, no need for drama.

It is just a precaution and I suspect that we will see more than 1 QB on Sunday. :wink:

theres things that shouldn,t be brought up......
9/11 is one of those things...
Thanks for 10 years .
HTTR

Another Year Full Of Redskins Drama
"As The World Turns"

**ch44

Postby chiefhog44 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:45 am

Deadskins wrote:
chiefhog44 wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:If we can finish 8-8 or 9-8 we have a shot at post season.

If we finish 9-8, we'll have shot our first game of the post season.

If we finish 9-8, that would mean that we MADE the playoffs :lol:

Isn't that what I said?

Yes you did. Just wanted to really drive the message home :oops:
Miss you 21

12/17/09 - Ding Dong the Witch is Dead...Which Old Witch? The Wicked Witch.

1/6/10 - The start of a new era

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:42 am

Point being: every game is important and we have a chance to be in a share of the lead of our division. Giants lose to sf also have 2 loses to divisional teams, pukes take over the basement, and we tie with the fecals, who imo suck and will get ransacked by our front seven when we play. We can (anything is possible) sweep the division if we can get Robert to learn his lesson.
He's not the real superman, although he IS super, man.
Know when to tuck it and when to buck it
And not take hits he shouldn't.

Once that happens, and our wrs stop with the drops, we have a good shot at clenching the east. Run it down their throats, open up pa and the deep ball, run run run repeat. If we can run the top, put up points, and get mediocre play from our dry w a few key stops no reason we don't run through the overrated east teams.
#optimist
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:44 am

I have no problem with RGIII playing

I have a lot more faith in RGIII, the coaches and the medical advice from outside the Redskins

I do enjoy seeing some here make complete asses of themselves when discussing the playoffs

this franchise is destined for great things in the future as long as we have RGIII

I'll repeat - his value is more important in the seasons that follow this one

we did not bring him here to just win games this year - we brought him in to surround him with players that can ensure a much more competitive product in the years to come

i'd love to see him play all the games for the rest of the year and have a really great season

it is much more important that I'm now able to look ahead and see the possibilities with this kid as our QB - we have not had one like this EVER
RG3 is now learning how to play QB in the NFL - Mike & Kyle did not help with the transition

Jay & Sean are going to make it happen ... "He has the ability and the desire, he just has to do it.”

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:44 pm

SkinsJock wrote:I do enjoy seeing some here make complete asses of themselves when discussing the playoffs

And I enjoy seeing some here make complete asses of themselves by saying we have no chance this season, when we have yet to play a division game. :twisted:

Hail to the Redskins!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:50 pm

Deadskins wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:I do enjoy seeing some here make complete asses of themselves when discussing the playoffs

And I enjoy seeing some here make complete asses of themselves by saying we have no chance this season, when we have yet to play a division game. :twisted:

You really should try to be a little clearer - I know it's not easy for you

who here has said SPECIFICALLY "we have no chance this season.." :twisted:
RG3 is now learning how to play QB in the NFL - Mike & Kyle did not help with the transition

Jay & Sean are going to make it happen ... "He has the ability and the desire, he just has to do it.”

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:21 pm

It's the same people who keep saying this is not our year, and we have to wait until next season before we have a chance at the playoffs. You know who you are. :wink:

Hail to the Redskins!

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:13 pm

SkinsJock wrote:I have no problem with RGIII playing

I have a lot more faith in RGIII, the coaches and the medical advice from outside the Redskins

I do enjoy seeing some here make complete asses of themselves when discussing the playoffs

this franchise is destined for great things in the future as long as we have RGIII

I'll repeat - his value is more important in the seasons that follow this one

we did not bring him here to just win games this year - we brought him in to surround him with players that can ensure a much more competitive product in the years to come

i'd love to see him play all the games for the rest of the year and have a really great season

it is much more important that I'm now able to look ahead and see the possibilities with this kid as our QB - we have not had one like this EVER

I find it histerical when asses, make asses of them selves... Calling people with faith and hope asses.
We are not out of contention yet, what's greenbays record again?, and playoff talk is a legitimate topic until we are out of them. I for one, along with the faithful(ly blind homers?) Think we are the better all around team in the east, with our, probably the best, Oline, and similar pass rush to the best. Probably the top, or tied w gnats for qb play, best running O, and run stopping D....horrible qb play from two teams and the other we swept last year.

If you believe the rest of the east is better then us, then good luck with that.... I disagree

#2.5kposts
Last edited by cowboykillerzRGiii on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:17 pm

Deadskins wrote:It's the same people who keep saying this is not our year, and we have to wait until next season before we have a chance at the playoffs. You know who you are. :wink:

speaking for myself - I have hope that we can make the playoffs every season

I think we've come a long way in the past 2 years - we can actually see this team playing better each week and I really believe we're not far from being a real force each week

This QB combined with a few more additions and getting back the injured players will give us a very good team

I don't think we have no chance at making the playoffs but I do think that in order for us to make the playoffs this season we need to have a lot of luck

I just feel that we'll be more in control of making the playoffs next season

ATX

Postby ATX_Skins » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 pm

gibbsfan wrote:
Redskin in Canada wrote:

No, no need for drama.

9/11 is one of those things...

I disagree completely.
Support the troops, especially our snipers.

Hog

Postby rskin72 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:11 pm

Can't we all just get along? To quote Rodney King.....

Rgiii has been cleared to play by doctors independent of the team. I have no issue with his playing on sunday based on that fact. At this point in the nfl, don't think he would be cleared unless the docs were very comfortable that he was ok.

Like others, I do not think this year will be our year....to many holes that won't be filled....and may not be filled next year either....unless we get a new d coord.

But, we are in the hunt until we are not. With our qb, every game could be winnable.....even though we really have not hit the tough part of the sked yet.

Hope to give the vikings their second loss of the season, and break the 8 game home losing streak.
A winning effort begins with preparation.
Failures are expected by losers, ignored by winners.

Quotes by Joe Gibbs

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:53 pm

gibbsfan wrote:
9/11 is one of those things

I absolutely disagree.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:18 am

Deadskins wrote:It's the same people who keep saying this is not our year, and we have to wait until next season before we have a chance at the playoffs. You know who you are. :wink:

Our choices are you allow us to think it's our year or you allow us to think we have no chance. Got it.
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football