RG3 'mild' concussion - now what?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:06 pm

SkinsJock wrote:I think that the decision has been made by RGIII, Mike, Kyle and the 'independent' medical person

we are most likely seeing RGIII this week

The player and the play caller will not be taking unnecessary risks

IF it was my call he would not be playing much if at all
I certainly understand that this is a contact sport and it's not like RGIII does not fully grasp the risks of playing

Good thing our head coach, learned doctors, and trained professionals, quit taking advice from internet forum posters... No matter how deeply they believe they are connected to the front office :lol:
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:52 am

anyone who thinks I have ANY connection to the FO or thinks that I think I know much about the decision makers or the decision process is showing that they don't have a clue

this is the only site or connection I have to this franchise

despite not knowing much about the inner workings OR the decision making - I know that there are many here who know less :lol:

as I've said - I hope he sits - it doesn't matter as much to me as it does to some others

I'm enjoying watching this team get it together and I'm looking ahead - not long ago there was not much to look ahead to
The Redskins need to do a better job of who they bring in to coach and play here
The players and the coaches need to be held accountable when they do not do their jobs well - that's clearly not happening here

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:58 am

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote: ..
Good thing our head coach, learned doctors, and trained professionals, quit taking advice from internet forum posters...

:shock: are you kidding us - I doubt that ANYONE at Redskins park EVER looked at a fan site for advice

GET REAL :lol:

unbelievable :roll:
The Redskins need to do a better job of who they bring in to coach and play here
The players and the coaches need to be held accountable when they do not do their jobs well - that's clearly not happening here

Postby skinsfan#33 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:17 am

SkinsJock wrote:
cowboykillerzRGiii wrote: ..
Good thing our head coach, learned doctors, and trained professionals, quit taking advice from internet forum posters...

:shock: are you kidding us - I doubt that ANYONE at Redskins park EVER looked at a fan site for advice

GET REAL :lol:

unbelievable :roll:

SJ,
Are you serious? Do you really think CK thinks that anyone at Redskins park looks at, let alone listens to internet sites?

He was just yanking your chain, man!
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:53 am

SkinsJock wrote:anyone who thinks I have ANY connection to the FO or thinks that I think I know much about the decision makers or the decision process is showing that they don't have a clue

this is the only site or connection I have to this franchise

despite not knowing much about the inner workings OR the decision making - I know that there are many here who know less :lol:

as I've said - I hope he sits - it doesn't matter as much to me as it does to some others

I'm enjoying watching this team get it together and I'm looking ahead - not long ago there was not much to look ahead to

Lmmfao! Oooh damn you are a riot bro... Seriously thank you SJ I needed a good lol this morning, spit coffee everywhere doode!
I'm on my phone so can't combine this post with the one you quoted me on... But let me answer them both.

YOU are the only.person on here, or in real life, that even remotely thinks you have a connection with this fo. No before you poop yourself.. take a look as to why. You continually posts as if you KNOW with out a doubt what Shanny and our FO are thinking, doing, and going to do. You have opened the door brah and I just walked in.

Now, if you read my post and took from it that I think the skins have a forum lurker here for outside information.. then smh doode you must be drunk and/or high as shizz. I got a few weeks sober ill give you my sponsor's number :up:

One thing I can agree with.. yes this conversation truly is...
Unbelievable! Smfh :lol:
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:19 pm

you really should go back on the meds :lol:

the posts were never really very clear but they're getting worse :lol:

:twisted:

I love pulling chains too - why not :lol:

most of the posts are nonsensical - that's why so many fans come to the site in the first place

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:30 pm

ANY idiot that does not understand that EVERY post is someone's opinion is sadly not very intelligent

ANY idiot that does not understand that ALL the posts are just a means of sharing information is very mis-informed

this is an internet site - get over it :lol:

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:44 pm

Any idiot that posts opinions as facts, and insists on making every post about the fo or staff appear as if they have "inside knowledge" shouldn't be so sensitive when another "idiot" makes fun of their posts style.

Anything else Mr Shanny? Lmao

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:16 pm

Hey guys. I take offense. I am one of those them thar idiots you speak so highly of. After all this is Saturday the 13th. Idiot vindication day.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:38 am

:lol: YES! - not that anything needs clarifying :roll:

a little while ago - JSPB (I think, he likes to try & kick me around) took me to task for saying IMO - I did it ALL the time
I was informed, rightly so, that EVERYTHING posted was ONLY someone's opinion - I thought that through ...

I noticed that most posts did not 'clarify' that it was JUST THEIR OPINION

so .... IF anyone takes my posts as being anything more than JUST MY OPINION ... :moon:

this is a fan forum and while some may think they are more informed than others - THEY ARE NOT - LMAO

btw - we ARE going to see RGIII on the field today .... :wink:

HTTR

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:33 am

SkinsJock wrote:a little while ago - JSPB (I think, he likes to try & kick me around) took me to task for saying IMO

You're making that up. Doesn't sound like something I would do.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:02 pm

SkinsJock wrote::lol: YES! - not that anything needs clarifying :roll:

a little while ago - JSPB (I think, he likes to try & kick me around) took me to task for saying IMO - I did it ALL the time
I was informed, rightly so, that EVERYTHING posted was ONLY someone's opinion - I thought that through ...

I noticed that most posts did not 'clarify' that it was JUST THEIR OPINION

so .... IF anyone takes my posts as being anything more than JUST MY OPINION ... :moon:

this is a fan forum and while some may think they are more informed than others - THEY ARE NOT - LMAO

btw - we ARE going to see RGIII on the field today .... :wink:

HTTR

Soooo Shanny stopped listing to your posts? Lmfao
To soon?

NOT soon enough! :twisted:

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:17 pm

:lol: actually ... I think he may read my posts - I absolutely know he doesn't read yours

there's not many here that can make any sense of them ...

and we're used to trying to make sense of them ...

just my opinion, of course LMFAO

:roll:

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:28 pm

Deadskins wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:a little while ago - JSPB (I think, he likes to try & kick me around) took me to task for saying IMO

You're making that up. Doesn't sound like something I would do.

the only thing that may be incorrect is that it may in fact not have been you .. BUT

:twisted:

piggie

Postby fetus » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:58 pm

OMG WE CAN'T BE STARTING RG3!!!!
what if he gets hurt again, his head is still messed up, the to hold the reigns back with this kid.........

NOPE! wrong again
RGIII and the terrible D

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football