Football Gameplan's 2012 Redskins vs Giants Wk 7 Preview

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
piggie

Football Gameplan's 2012 Redskins vs Giants Wk 7 Preview

Postby EmDiggy » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:16 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpWiRj8A3NE

Good afternoon Redskins fans! Good luck this week!

Em

~~~~~~

Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 Redskins vs Giants Wk 7 Preview

Postby Redskin in Canada » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:55 am

EmDiggy wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpWiRj8A3NE

Good afternoon Redskins fans! Good luck this week!

Em

You failed to mention that our Skins won the two games LAST season and those were two games playing Rex. :roll:

We are fine, Emory. We match well against them. You made the wrong pick. You will learn not to underestimate RG III. :wink:
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:56 am

As always nice work Emdawg...
I'm going with the skins, not as an upset but I think we have their number and a much improved offense.
Hail to victory, hail to rgiii!
HTTR
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

swine

Postby oj » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:33 am

I can't bet against the Skins, so i'm not betting. On paper the Giants have an advantage, but the Skins are playing with heart and they have something to prove. That will be very damgerous for the Giants.
I see the game being won or lost very early, if Fletcher, Riley and Kerrigan can assert themselves in the 1st quarter then i see the Skins winning. If the Giants manhandle those 3 early on then the team'll loose heart and it'll be a long day.
We have a very good chance of winning.
I feel our biggest weakness is in the coaching, i have lost faith in Haz and he has got to have the perfect game plan in place and it has to be rock-solid. If there is a team that can exploit any sign of weakness, any vulnerability, it is Manning and the Giants.
RGIII and the Skins will be able to score, we have an offense that can easily win the game. They are just badass when they are on the field.
Go Skins.
Molon Labe

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football