Could there be worse news? (London Fletcher getting MRI)

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
piglet

Postby G0V0LS33 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:19 am

Hey on a good note Forbath is looking good at kicker!
Hey Griswold, where do you think your gonna put a tree that big?

piglet

Postby butterd97 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:23 am

G0V0LS33 wrote:Hey on a good note Forbath is looking good at kicker!

The silver lining to the season, we have a kicker! :celebrate:
which if he would have been playing since week one then we might have 2 more W's on the record

Canes Skin

Postby CanesSkins26 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:38 am

frankcal20 wrote:Will be a tough loss if he is injured but something I've noticed is that he's not the same player he was last year. He does seem to have lost a step in my opinion. He's missed tackles he's had no problem making and he is one of many that expose us in passing situations.

I have as much respect and maybe more of London but I'm only speaking the truth here. I hope he's healthy so he can continue to help these young players grow but if he's hurt, someone will have to step up.

I agree with this. Fletcher is clearly not the same player that he was last year. Age was going to catch up with him eventually.
Suck and Luck

Hog

Postby rskin72 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:47 pm

CanesSkins26 wrote:
frankcal20 wrote:Will be a tough loss if he is injured but something I've noticed is that he's not the same player he was last year. He does seem to have lost a step in my opinion. He's missed tackles he's had no problem making and he is one of many that expose us in passing situations.

I have as much respect and maybe more of London but I'm only speaking the truth here. I hope he's healthy so he can continue to help these young players grow but if he's hurt, someone will have to step up.

I agree with this. Fletcher is clearly not the same player that he was last year. Age was going to catch up with him eventually.

I had noticed this as well....especially in yesterday's game. Maybe he has been playing through an injury.....remember back in the preseason London was out/missed some practices and everyone was pretty secretive about what the problem was, maybe this was the reason.
A winning effort begins with preparation.
Failures are expected by losers, ignored by winners.

Quotes by Joe Gibbs

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:29 pm

Any news about the status of the injury to Fletcher????

I am REALLY hoping it is not serious. We saw what happened to Baltimore last Sunday and they DO have a secondary. :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:30 pm

Redskin in Canada wrote:Any news about the status of the injury to Fletcher????

I am REALLY hoping it is not serious. We saw what happened to Baltimore last Sunday and they DO have a secondary. :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I heard he's expected to play this week.

From Yahoo FF

Mon, Oct 22
Coach Mike Shanahan described the injury that Fletcher suffered Sunday as a "slight hamstring strain," the Washington Times reports.
Recommendation: We'll track his status in the coming days, but the odds would seem to favor Fletcher, given that he has played in 231 consecutive games.
(Rotowire.com)
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby andyjens89 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:49 pm

I read on twitter that Shanahan said Fletcher has been having issues with his balance and is going to see a neurologist to figure it out...
XVII XXII XXVI

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:06 pm

andyjens89 wrote:I read on twitter that Shanahan said Fletcher has been having issues with his balance and is going to see a neurologist to figure it out...

Yeah I read this too. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... ce-issues/

Without Fletch I think we will be getting burned more often.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football