[CENSORED] John Mara: Game Thread

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:39 pm

Kilmer72 wrote:
RayNAustin wrote:Well, you can't criticize the zone blocking .. the running game is solid, and the offense is scoring. If anything, there is some questionable play calling.

But without RG3, this team wouldn't have much of a chance of beating anyone at this point.

I only criticize it because I don't see it wearing down defenses. I know that it is designed to wear down defenses. I would rather punch them in the mouth instead of finesse play.

Please! There's plenty smash-mouth going on, even with the ZBS.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

piggie

Postby Bishop Hammer » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:54 pm

CanesSkins26 wrote:
Krisk86 wrote:
Jeremy81 wrote:Lol...nothing is more unacceptable than giving up a long td with a little over a minute left in the game. Major changes need to happen

I'd start with Haslett

It goes higher up than that. Who decided to switch from the 4-3 to the 3-4 when our personnel wasn't suited to it? Who hired Haslett? Who has the final say on personnel?

Look back at Shanahan's last few years in Denver. Filled with terrible personnel moves on D, and a team with a good offense but a terrible defense.

Oh we do have a personnell for the3-4 defense. Its just not that good. Like you wrote we're having the same problems in Den; a high powered O but a lackluster D.

Like most great coaches they're not so great when they're BOTH hc and gm. The sad part, we're still better off than when Snyder and Cerrato was running the show. And even then I felt Cerrato was just a puppet. The past decade could've been worse if he wasn't involved (maybe).
I don't have to sell my soul,
He's already in me,
I don't need to sell my soul,
He's already in me.
I wanna be adored
I wanna be adored.

Stone Roses
I wanna be adored

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football