Giants Fan Here

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:52 am

Sheli = crybaby girl Eli.

Gloat all ya want bra.. it was a game we should have won not a game you dominated. Despite the turnovers we were still in it.
Oh ya and rgiii still had a better qb rating, and has the highest completion % of ALL qbs.... Oh and what? He's a rookie?
I'm over the loss but let's not pretend sheli killed us or even played better then rgiii. Our tore up d kept you guys at bay and got burnt on one big play. Had the bogus tripping call not negated first and ten @ the gnats 11 the outcome very well could have been different.
What evers doode... How many skins fans came to your g-girl forum talkin ish after we worked ya decidedly twice last year?
See ya in FedEx. I predict a vaccancy in the gstring department as far as posts on here.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Postby tcseacliff » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:04 pm

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:Sheli = crybaby girl Eli.

Gloat all ya want bra.. it was a game we should have won not a game you dominated. Despite the turnovers we were still in it.
Oh ya and rgiii still had a better qb rating, and has the highest completion % of ALL qbs.... Oh and what? He's a rookie?
I'm over the loss but let's not pretend sheli killed us or even played better then rgiii. Our tore up d kept you guys at bay and got burnt on one big play. Had the bogus tripping call not negated first and ten @ the gnats 11 the outcome very well could have been different.
What evers doode... How many skins fans came to your g-girl forum talkin ish after we worked ya decidedly twice last year?
See ya in FedEx. I predict a vaccancy in the gstring department as far as posts on here.

WOW ! for a guy who is "over it" , NOT! let's see, "a game we should have won,"despite the turnovers, we WERE still in it" bogus tripping" what kind of cheese do you want with that WHINE ! could have won, should have won, bogus calls! you are asore loser , not me!
you are the one with all the hate speak. I have said nothing hateful towards your skins, I even like RG . I was just here discussing a little footbal, i though you welcome people here? this is a quote from skins fan 33:

Dream,
Welcome, you will be treated well here. I can't say the same for how we're treating your owner for stealing $36M from us, but that is him not you.

so, everybody has to agree with you, well, see you in dec.!

Postby tcseacliff » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:13 pm

and "doode" I did not come here because i wanted to , i came here because of the idiotic statement made by DeAngelo Hill. go back and read my first post, which, was pretty funny! I was LMFAO when I wrote it ! I did not come here to trash the skins, see you in dec!

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:54 pm

tcseacliff wrote:Dream,
Welcome, you will be treated well here. I can't say the same for how we're treating your owner for stealing $36M from us, but that is him not you.

so, everybody has to agree with you, well, see you in dec.!

Mara used the buddy system to penalize two division rivals for spending in an ... uncapped ... year. Yeah, everybody has to agree us.
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

Hog

Postby Mississippiskinsfan2 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:12 pm

tcseacliff wrote:and "doode" I did not come here because i wanted to , i came here because of the idiotic statement made by DeAngelo Hill. go back and read my first post, which, was pretty funny! I was LMFAO when I wrote it ! I did not come here to trash the skins, see you in dec!

Who is DeAngelo Hill?

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:08 pm

Mississippiskinsfan2 wrote:
tcseacliff wrote:and "doode" I did not come here because i wanted to , i came here because of the idiotic statement made by DeAngelo Hill. go back and read my first post, which, was pretty funny! I was LMFAO when I wrote it ! I did not come here to trash the skins, see you in dec!

Who is DeAngelo Hill?

The only.slightly funny thing is DeAngelo HALL wasn't even covering Cruz.
Laughing your Fn A off? Man you MUST be high.. even if the comment was reversed and about a cowpuke cb, I doubt I'd even flash a smile. Weird.
Our teams will meet in Dec, doubt you'll be around tho
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby Mississippiskinsfan2 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:25 pm

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:
Mississippiskinsfan2 wrote:

Who is DeAngelo Hill?

The only.slightly funny thing is DeAngelo HALL wasn't even covering Cruz.
Laughing your Fn A off? Man you MUST be high.. even if the comment was reversed and about a cowpuke cb, I doubt I'd even flash a smile. Weird.
Our teams will meet in Dec, doubt you'll be around tho

Hall was just saying he didn't know why everyone was saying it was such a great play by the gaints when it really was just a bad play by the skins. He said hell he could have made that pass and any QB in the nfl shoud

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:28 pm

:roll:
And he was right...

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:30 pm

Pretty much what I've been sayin' all along, too. :whistle:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:59 pm

I get it tcs... NY they say FU for a term of endearment. In Philly they break your arms. Don't fret it. Here obviously you wont get much love as a NY Giants fan but, all are really welcome here. At least you aren't here to stir the pot and behave as an unwanted guest.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:01 pm

:roll:
And he was right...

Postby skinsfan#33 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:37 pm

Deadskins wrote:
skinsfan#33 wrote:When are some people going to let go of the retarded stance that Eli is not a great QB?

When some people stop giving him credit for the great plays other people make. Sheli is not a great QB. He's not even top 5.

I'm not giving him credit for plays his WRs made. I'm giving him credit for what ge does.

Personally I think he makes his WRs look better than they are. Don't get me wrong, I think Cruze and Nicks are good, but not special (well maybe Cruze). Manningham has totally dropped off the face of the Earth. He is a non-factor on a team that has no WRs. How about how every TE that lines up for the Giants instantly becomes a receiving threat?

Eli may be a goober, but he is a great NFL QB!
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

Postby skinsfan#33 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:38 pm

Deadskins wrote:
skinsfan#33 wrote:When are some people going to let go of the retarded stance that Eli is not a great QB?

When some people stop giving him credit for the great plays other people make. Sheli is not a great QB. He's not even top 5.

I'm not giving him credit for plays his WRs made. I'm giving him credit for what ge does.

Personally I think he makes his WRs look better than they are. Don't get me wrong, I think Cruze and Nicks are good, but not special (well maybe Cruze). Manningham has totally dropped off the face of the Earth. He is a non-factor on a team that has no WRs. How about how every TE that lines up for the Giants instantly becomes a receiving threat?

Eli may be a goober, but he is a great NFL QB!
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:33 pm

Eli is NOT a great NFL QB - he's good and maybe even elite when compared to others playing right now

but ... to put Eli in the 'great QB' group is just not right - he's NOT in that category

However - it does look like RG3 will be a great NFL QB :wink:

AND

given a choice - I'd rather have RG3 than a crybaby, good QB, like Eli
Hail to the Redskins

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:54 am

Eli is playing in NY - this is the place to be - the media love their QBs in NY

given a choice, which QB would the fans and media in NY prefer - Eli Manning or Robert Griffin III :D

THAT sums up that 'debate'

RG3 and Oliver Luck are the most exciting QBs to come out of college in a long, long time

I predict both will be a lot better NFL QBs than Eli Manning - not even close :lol:
Hail to the Redskins

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football