Giants Fan Here

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
#######

Postby The Hogster » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:02 am

SkinsJock wrote:

RG3 and Oliver Luck are the most exciting QBs to come out of college in a long, long time

I predict both will be a lot better NFL QBs than Eli Manning - not even close :lol:

Oliver Luck might have come out of college with RG2 but not 3.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:08 am

tcseacliff wrote:
cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:Sheli = crybaby girl Eli.

Gloat all ya want bra.. it was a game we should have won not a game you dominated. Despite the turnovers we were still in it.
Oh ya and rgiii still had a better qb rating, and has the highest completion % of ALL qbs.... Oh and what? He's a rookie?
I'm over the loss but let's not pretend sheli killed us or even played better then rgiii. Our tore up d kept you guys at bay and got burnt on one big play. Had the bogus tripping call not negated first and ten @ the gnats 11 the outcome very well could have been different.
What evers doode... How many skins fans came to your g-girl forum talkin ish after we worked ya decidedly twice last year?
See ya in FedEx. I predict a vaccancy in the gstring department as far as posts on here.

WOW ! for a guy who is "over it" , NOT! let's see, "a game we should have won,"despite the turnovers, we WERE still in it" bogus tripping" what kind of cheese do you want with that WHINE ! could have won, should have won, bogus calls! you are asore loser , not me!
you are the one with all the hate speak. I have said nothing hateful towards your skins, I even like RG . I was just here discussing a little footbal, i though you welcome people here? this is a quote from skins fan 33:

Dream,
Welcome, you will be treated well here. I can't say the same for how we're treating your owner for stealing $36M from us, but that is him not you.

so, everybody has to agree with you, well, see you in dec.!

I'm over the loss, but your retarded comments are what I'm responding to..
Ftr you didn't get any welcoming from me , DOODE.
-youll also never catch me on a rival forum.
Good chat.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football