Redskins at Steelers Gameday Thread

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby TimSkin » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:37 pm

Kilmer72 wrote:No way to score 3 touch downs at a snails pace but maybe there is a miracle

We only need 2 plus a 2 pt conversion to tie
HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hog

Postby everydayAskinsday » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:42 pm

This is prob best for me.. I came into this season with real expectations and then RG3's brilliance blinded me but this is who I thought we were .. Not quite ready yet .. Scary thing is how bad this defense has become .. I did not see that coming

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:43 pm

TimSkin wrote:
Kilmer72 wrote:No way to score 3 touch downs at a snails pace but maybe there is a miracle

Yeah was figuring they got 3 but it doesn't matter. We can't catch today :(

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:44 pm

TimSkin wrote:

That's fantastic - we're so close

have you only just started watching the game/

which part of the fact that NOBODY can catch a ball did you miss/

I'll tell you what - all we have to do is have our defense return 2 for touchdowns and then we'll kick a FG as time runs out

how does that sound

GIVE ME A BREAK

"we ONLY need 2 scores ..."

are you serious
one should always try to look on the bright side ... especially Redskins fans after the past 20 plus years

things will get better .... hopefully soon

Hail to the Redskins

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:46 pm

everydayAskinsday wrote:This is prob best for me.. I came into this season with real expectations and then RG3's brilliance blinded me but this is who I thought we were .. Not quite ready yet .. Scary thing is how bad this defense has become .. I did not see that coming

DONT!!!! We all were expecting 8&8 We got a couple or few more years yet but still we can even this year beat anyone on a good day.

ch1

Postby crazyhorse1 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:47 pm

everydayAskinsday wrote:This is prob best for me.. I came into this season with real expectations and then RG3's brilliance blinded me but this is who I thought we were .. Not quite ready yet .. Scary thing is how bad this defense has become .. I did not see that coming

Twelve dropped passes, including that "no look" missed pass by Hankerson. I have been watching Skins for 59 years and have never see as bad a game turned in by receivers. I am totally disgusted. Don't even mention our defense to me. Except for Morris and RG111, maybe Kerrigan and a couple of other, we truly suck.

Hog

Postby TimSkin » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:50 pm

SkinsJock wrote:
TimSkin wrote:

That's fantastic - we're so close

have you only just started watching the game/

which part of the fact that NOBODY can catch a ball did you miss/

I'll tell you what - all we have to do is have our defense return 2 for touchdowns and then we'll kick a FG as time runs out

how does that sound

GIVE ME A BREAK

"we ONLY need 2 scores ..."

are you serious

You need to chill out bro BIG TIME I was just pointing out that we needed 2 scores not 3 and yes our receivers suck today but take a chill pill man
HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:50 pm

Keep your chin up guys... We made big improvements on offense at least.

Hog

Postby TimSkin » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:51 pm

crazyhorse1 wrote:

Twelve dropped passes, including that "no look" missed pass by Hankerson. I have been watching Skins for 59 years and have never see as bad a game turned in by receivers. I am totally disgusted. Don't even mention our defense to me. Except for Morris and RG111, maybe Kerrigan and a couple of other, we truly suck.

You got me by 29 years but I'm right there with you man this is absolutely pathetic
HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!

ch1

Postby crazyhorse1 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:52 pm

Kilmer72 wrote:Keep your chin up guys... We made big improvements on offense at least.

Getting rid of Haslett would be a big improvement.

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:52 pm

And I was kidding seeing as we needed a little bit of comic relief.

piggie

Postby fetus » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:54 pm

deangelo hall.... You are worthless.... O hope you get suspended for the rest I'd the year and then get cut... Give him his money and get that no covering cancer off the team.

If you can't tell, I have never like that turd, and I never will, I hope he beta left in pitt and is never seen again
RGIII and the terrible D

Hog

Postby markshark84 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:54 pm

crazyhorse1 wrote:

Nice to see we finally agree on something....

There were only 3 players that had a decent game.
RIP Sean Taylor. You will be missed.

Hog

Postby TimSkin » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:54 pm

Hall is a joke.....As one of our leaders this just shows you the state of our D and team for that matter
HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!

#######

Postby The Hogster » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:55 pm

Take a knee on a Loss?? It's called Victory Formation. SMH
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football