Redskins at Steelers Gameday Thread

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Joe's#1Fan

Postby gibbsfan » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:56 pm

Today was pathetic
Pretty much sums up the day.
Thanks for 10 years .
HTTR

Another Year Full Of Redskins Drama
"As The World Turns"

Hog

Postby markshark84 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:57 pm

Pretty depressing that the skins end in the "victory" formation after losing by 15......

But if I were MS, I would have done the same thing. We deserved to lose that game and "submit" to PITT like the little b#$%$# that we are. PITT showed they were better coached, more talented, more eager to win, better executed, and stronger in general.

This was one of the more depressing games I have watched. It showed that while we have a QB, we don't have much else........

MS and Allen may have not done as much as we think.
RIP Sean Taylor. You will be missed.

Hog

Postby TimSkin » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:00 pm

markshark84 wrote:Pretty depressing that the skins end in the "victory" formation after losing by 15......

But if I were MS, I would have done the same thing. We deserved to lose that game and "submit" to PITT like the little b#$%$# that we are. PITT showed they were better coached, more talented, more eager to win, better executed, and stronger in general.

This was one of the more depressing games I have watched. It showed that while we have a QB, we don't have much else........

Couldn't have said it much better myself man....this was right up there with the most disappointed that I've been with an overall effort from our team
HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hog

Postby RayNAustin » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:05 pm

This is a poorly coached and poorly prepared team. Change players all you want, but that's really the problem when EVERYBODY has a "bad day".

The defense looks worse than any Redskin defense I've seen in 15 years. The way the offense is being run .... lackadaisical and no sense of urgency even with only 8 minutes left, and down by 2 scores? Running gadget plays like turning RG3 into a receiver so he can get his head taken off? Poor discipline with 12 drops by receivers? Hall picking a fight with a ref? Poor tackling .... poor focus ... poor effort .... EXTRA POINT BLOCKED ?

Freaking Jim Zorn put a better product on the filed, with LESS talent.

Any one see that confrontation between the Ref and Shanahan? The ref said "get back on the sideline ... I'm sick of your %$^"

I agree with the ref ... I'm sick of him too.

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:06 pm

markshark84 wrote:Pretty depressing that the skins end in the "victory" formation after losing by 15......

Actually I disagree. Non calls (of course all teams get this) were a huge factor. A bunch of dropped passes were huge. I guess Pittsburgh did everything right and we just suck. Maybe next year we get the calls and the other teams don't.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football