Redskins: Morris and Griffin hit a steel curtain [RVANews]

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Redskins: Morris and Griffin hit a steel curtain [RVANews]

Postby cvillehog » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:37 am

A local news site here in Richmond posts a recap of each game (paired with a brief preview of the next game). Their regular person was unavailable so I stepped in to attempt to fill her shoes. I really tried to follow her lead and stick to the same tone and format. Let me know what you guys think (as if you all have to be told to share your opinions on a message board!).

http://rvanews.com/sports/redskins-3/72554

^^^^^^^

Postby frankcal20 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:26 am

cvillehog wrote:A local news site here in Richmond posts a recap of each game (paired with a brief preview of the next game). Their regular person was unavailable so I stepped in to attempt to fill her shoes. I really tried to follow her lead and stick to the same tone and format. Let me know what you guys think (as if you all have to be told to share your opinions on a message board!).

Good stuff.

Hog

Re: Redskins: Morris and Griffin hit a steel curtain [RVANew

Postby Mississippiskinsfan2 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:30 am

cvillehog wrote:A local news site here in Richmond posts a recap of each game (paired with a brief preview of the next game). Their regular person was unavailable so I stepped in to attempt to fill her shoes. I really tried to follow her lead and stick to the same tone and format. Let me know what you guys think (as if you all have to be told to share your opinions on a message board!).

:up:

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:48 am

:up: well done cvillehog - good piece

thanks for sharing
RG3 is now learning how to play QB in the NFL - Mike & Kyle did not help with the transition

Jay & Sean are going to make it happen ... "He has the ability and the desire, he just has to do it.”

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:01 am

Nice work, cville. :up:
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Hog

Postby cvillehog » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:32 am

Thanks, guys. It would have been more fun to write after a win, but we take what we can get!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:54 am

Good job, Tony.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby HarleyHog » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:02 pm

Very well done! :up:
Everybody funny, now you funny too ...

"The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have." -Vince Lombardi

(BTW . . . we have RGIII now)

Hog

Postby cvillehog » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:12 pm

By the way, I'm trying to parlay this into covering the training camp, which is here in Richmond starting next season. Hopefully I can get some up close and personal insights for THN!

Hog

Postby TimSkin » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:41 pm

Great work man...Keep it up!!! :up:
HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football