Begining of a long decline

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby the poster » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:41 pm

chiefhog44 wrote:
the poster wrote:
chiefhog44 wrote:I don't get that here in Chicago either. I certainly didn't get it at the game...actually just the opposite. People were patting me on the back and saying, you guys are headed in the right direction, or the Redskins are my second favorite team because of Griffen.

that's not to be decided by a bunch of blank-blank fans sitting in the stands. Frankly, fans that I run into know very little of the game and even the details of even their own teams that they root for. At least compared to me they dont.

What's not to be decided by fans...their own opinions?

no, the "team is headed in the right direction" by a bunch of slack jawed yokels in the stands who couldn't name the starting left guard on their own team.
[/quote]

Here, right here. This is where you lose your credibility, and you know it. After 8 games? You are making this statement after 8 games, about a player like this?

I'm stating how much of a football impact this guy has made on the redskins. they are in last place like they are every year and the doormat to the division that the cowboys, eagles, and giants wipe their feet on.

it's not this rookie's fault. he's been selected by one of the worst organizations in the game, and these are not opinions. go look at the standings.

so u can talk about what his PRESENCE means to the team. and the fact that when he walks onto the field , he has a halo above his head. and all of that. and I will remind you, like I did starting back when he was drafted that it's a team sport, he plays on a garbage team, and it doesn't matter how good he is because his team sucks.

Again, Nimis, I never said one thing about productivity in that statement, but the only way you are productive is to have the ability to have people follow...to lead.

again, his team sucks. he's not getting bad football players like Leonard hankerson and Madieu Williams to become the type of players that make Washington a winner, this isn't basketball. it's not a 5 man sport.

ok, so now saint rg3 will lead the lemmings. ok, got it. instead of these non substantiated observations of yours, I've got a real follow question for you that I'm sure you can't or won't answer. leading them where??? and WHEN do they get there?

right, no answer to that REAL queation other than a bunch of rambling nonsense will be the response.

Those guys all brought a WINNING attitude. So before you open your mouth and spit out dumb ass comments, think, please.

those guys didn't play for the redskins. they played for a winning organization.

Yea you got it, you think that is a cut? No it's a fact. We suck, and until we start winning, we will continue to suck. I say it all the time.

I don't think you do. not based off this diatribe anyways.

You should, because unlike you, I understand what great players do. They ELEVATE others around them.

so he's a great player already huh ? weren't you the one that was just talking to me about 8 games? but I guess it's ok for you though.

Secondly, AS I SAID, we haven't been able to win these kind of games for the last 10 years, and my prediction is that we will win handily, because of this player...even without any of our major weapons, even without any of our impact players on D.

first of all, that game this upcoming Sunday is between (arguably) the two worst teams in the NFc. so regardless of the final outcome, it doesn't mean anything. its just a meaningless, forgettable game played by two trash teams. and I don't even think Washington will win it , personally. but it is possible. after all, Carolina (1-6) is garbage too. they could eek out a win. whoopdee doo.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:08 am

This place went to hell quick didn't it?

Some posters should be swallowed and/or flushed.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:09 am

chiefhog44 wrote:
KazooSkinsFan wrote:
chiefhog44 wrote:What's not to be decided by fans...their own opinions? Are you such a mule that you don't even think when you reply...

How do you feel after you feed the troll, chief? Is it worth it?

He's not a troll. He's a loser looking to make himself feel better. I will make him feel better about himself. This thing needs help. I feel bad for it. I truly do bro. I mean what kind of a person spends their time doing this? Losers, that's who, and I feel bad for it.

He's not a troll? Seriously?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... et%20troll

He says negative things just to get a reaction. He has no insight, he doesn't care if you make a good point. He's just going to do it again next time. He keeps going up to the line, then crossing it and getting banned then coming right back under a different name.

Isn't everything but the actual name "PODS" in the definition?
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:12 am

just amazing - DFTT

](*,)
Getting our QB back will help a lot but we still have a lot of issues to address

Players and coaches need to believe that they can be successful - they are not playing with that attitude - big changes are coming

HAIL

Currently 50-41

**ch44

Postby chiefhog44 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:22 am

the poster wrote:
chiefhog44 wrote:
the poster wrote:
chiefhog44 wrote:I don't get that here in Chicago either. I certainly didn't get it at the game...actually just the opposite. People were patting me on the back and saying, you guys are headed in the right direction, or the Redskins are my second favorite team because of Griffen.

that's not to be decided by a bunch of blank-blank fans sitting in the stands. Frankly, fans that I run into know very little of the game and even the details of even their own teams that they root for. At least compared to me they dont.

no, the "team is headed in the right direction" by a bunch of slack jawed yokels in the stands who couldn't name the starting left guard on their own team.

Again, and I will take it slow. I know for losers it is often difficult, especially when someone hits them with any sort of reason. The comment was that we were a laughing stock of the NFL by fans. I beg your pardon, but the fans are who we are talking about here, so, please THINK before opening your mouth. You sound like a fool and a tool, but I have the patience to help you. I know this will take time, but try to stay on track and keep up bro. I get it, losers often do something wrong, and are not able to correct it the first time. That's why I will help. Trust me, cause I am a winner bro.

the poster wrote:
chiefhog44 wrote:
Here, right here. This is where you lose your credibility, and you know it. After 8 games? You are making this statement after 8 games, about a player like this?

I'm stating how much of a football impact this guy has made on the redskins. they are in last place like they are every year and the doormat to the division that the cowboys, eagles, and giants wipe their feet on.

it's not this rookie's fault. he's been selected by one of the worst organizations in the game, and these are not opinions. go look at the standings.

so u can talk about what his PRESENCE means to the team. and the fact that when he walks onto the field , he has a halo above his head. and all of that. and I will remind you, like I did starting back when he was drafted that it's a team sport, he plays on a garbage team, and it doesn't matter how good he is because his team sucks.

And I am showing by example how positive attitude can be a difference maker on a team. Listen, bro, again, stay on topic. You can't just comtinue to change your stance. I am smarter than you. You will find that out. I am a winner, you will find that out as well. So is RG3, and he has the winning attitude.

No one is disputing you on the doormat thing. No one is disputing you on any of that. But that wil change. And that's my point. And the change will come from the attitude this young player has. The POSITIVE attitude. I understand you do not get it, as I help other losers on this issue issue as well, but with my help you will. Positive attitude brings positive outcomes. It will happen. It happens to great players, and this QB is a great player. And I have listed multiple examples of other players who have done the same.

the poster wrote:
chiefhog44 wrote:
Again, Nimis, I never said one thing about productivity in that statement, but the only way you are productive is to have the ability to have people follow...to lead.

again, his team sucks. he's not getting bad football players like Leonard hankerson and Madieu Williams to become the type of players that make Washington a winner, this isn't basketball. it's not a 5 man sport.

ok, so now saint rg3 will lead the lemmings. ok, got it. instead of these non substantiated observations of yours, I've got a real follow question for you that I'm sure you can't or won't answer. leading them where??? and WHEN do they get there?

right, no answer to that REAL queation other than a bunch of rambling nonsense will be the response.

"Leading them where?" What a loser question! It's obvious you don't know where any winner is headed because you have never been there! How perfect of a question from you! Leading them where? Too funny and perfect timing bro. But we are making progress, and it's understandable that you wouldn't know. Not many losers do. Keep asking questions you know nothing about. The dumbest question is one that is not asked. Stick with me. Learn, and think positive. Trust me, I have led many losers over time, and you will be no different. I'm a winner. Have won at everything I do, and you will learn to think like that too. It starts with the basics though. We win this week. Thats where. Start with that and we go from there. If we don't win, we get up and try again. That's what a champion does. That's what RG3 understands. When the pressure is on, he excels. It's what I've been doing since I was a kid.

Now we are making progress here. Not on the loser mentality, because it is still evident, but you clearly took the rest of what I said and are not disputing any of it. About being a loser that is and the steps to correcting it. Hopefully you are now looking into bettering yourself. Again, why would anyone in their right mind come into a teams blog, a team that is not good, and bash those teams fans? It makes absolute no sense...unless that person is a loser. Someone that is down on themself. I know it's hitting home as well. I know I am reaching you in your apartment on the ground level. I know this because I know other losers who share these same traits.

the poster wrote:
chiefhog44 wrote:
Those guys all brought a WINNING attitude. So before you open your mouth and spit out dumb ass comments, think, please.

those guys didn't play for the redskins. they played for a winning organization.

Again, stay on target bro. It's important. Winners stay focused. These are exapmles of how other players have made a difference and created or continued a winning attitude and it has translated to a winning record and Super Bowls.

the poster wrote:
chiefhog44 wrote:
Yea you got it, you think that is a cut? No it's a fact. We suck, and until we start winning, we will continue to suck. I say it all the time.

WTF are you talking about here? Every time you post it turns into a diatribe. Every loser has that trait. Drifting from main topic, using bitter, or abusive writing. It is a trait that EVERY loser has. Me, I stay on topic, look at how many replies I make that bring our conversation back in line with the topic. I'm not being bitter, nor am I being abusive. Look at your rambling, bitter responses and how off road they go. That is the definition of a diatribe. Learning the English language is another suggestion on changing loser tendancies, especially in an argument. It helps, mainly because it exposes people for being, well, a losers.

the poster wrote:
chiefhog44 wrote:
You should, because unlike you, I understand what great players do. They ELEVATE others around them.

so he's a great player already huh ? weren't you the one that was just talking to me about 8 games? but I guess it's ok for you though.

Keep up my friend and please keep it on target. Focus. I'm trying to lead you from a loser state and you have to keep up. I will keep it on target. Always do. You stated that this team has the same result of every other team in Washington sports. I said you can't make that statement about a team after 8 games. That's where you lose credibility. As for Griffen, he is a winner, has always been one, and will always be one. People probably knew that about the kid 20 years ago. He is great. Great personality, great attitude, great athletics, great. Greatness wasn't just started 8 games ago bro. He decided long ago to have a winning attitude and it's been with him all his life. Just like me. I win. You lose. I'm a winner, you, well, I have hope. I will not relent or give up on you. Trust me.

the poster wrote:
chiefhog44 wrote:
Secondly, AS I SAID, we haven't been able to win these kind of games for the last 10 years, and my prediction is that we will win handily, because of this player...even without any of our major weapons, even without any of our impact players on D.

first of all, that game this upcoming Sunday is between (arguably) the two worst teams in the NFc. so regardless of the final outcome, it doesn't mean anything. its just a meaningless, forgettable game played by two trash teams. and I don't even think Washington will win it , personally. but it is possible. after all, Carolina (1-6) is garbage too. they could eek out a win. whoopdee doo.

That's fine. I don't care. You're right. Carolina does suck. So what. Again, that wasn't my point, and nor was it yours but now you are grasping for straws. So now it's 'regardless of outcome". Before you said that you were right about everything and that they would be lucky to win. Now you are backtracking on your previous statements cause I'm backing you down. You're looking for reeds to hold onto. Grab one, grab mine. Let me help you. You will continue to lose without me. Trust me.
Miss you 21

12/17/09 - Ding Dong the Witch is Dead...Which Old Witch? The Wicked Witch.

1/6/10 - The start of a new era

**ch44

Postby chiefhog44 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:26 am

SkinsJock wrote:just amazing - DFTT

](*,)

Move along. Move along. Nothing to see here. :lol:
Miss you 21

**ch44

Postby chiefhog44 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:28 am

KazooSkinsFan wrote:
chiefhog44 wrote:
KazooSkinsFan wrote:
chiefhog44 wrote:What's not to be decided by fans...their own opinions? Are you such a mule that you don't even think when you reply...

How do you feel after you feed the troll, chief? Is it worth it?

He's not a troll. He's a loser looking to make himself feel better. I will make him feel better about himself. This thing needs help. I feel bad for it. I truly do bro. I mean what kind of a person spends their time doing this? Losers, that's who, and I feel bad for it.

He's not a troll? Seriously?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... et%20troll

He says negative things just to get a reaction. He has no insight, he doesn't care if you make a good point. He's just going to do it again next time. He keeps going up to the line, then crossing it and getting banned then coming right back under a different name.

Isn't everything but the actual name "PODS" in the definition?

It doesn't matter. I feel bad for him. Continue to ignore the posts. I am taking a different approach.
Miss you 21

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:36 am

OK, I have to admit this is pretty epic. Well done, chiefhog44. :lol:

chiefhog44 wrote:
the poster wrote:
chiefhog44 wrote:
the poster wrote:

Again, and I will take it slow. I know for losers it is often difficult, especially when someone hits them with any sort of reason. The comment was that we were a laughing stock of the NFL by fans. I beg your pardon, but the fans are who we are talking about here, so, please THINK before opening your mouth. You sound like a fool and a tool, but I have the patience to help you. I know this will take time, but try to stay on track and keep up bro. I get it, losers often do something wrong, and are not able to correct it the first time. That's why I will help. Trust me, cause I am a winner bro.

the poster wrote:
chiefhog44 wrote:

And I am showing by example how positive attitude can be a difference maker on a team. Listen, bro, again, stay on topic. You can't just comtinue to change your stance. I am smarter than you. You will find that out. I am a winner, you will find that out as well. So is RG3, and he has the winning attitude.

No one is disputing you on the doormat thing. No one is disputing you on any of that. But that wil change. And that's my point. And the change will come from the attitude this young player has. The POSITIVE attitude. I understand you do not get it, as I help other losers on this issue issue as well, but with my help you will. Positive attitude brings positive outcomes. It will happen. It happens to great players, and this QB is a great player. And I have listed multiple examples of other players who have done the same.

the poster wrote:
chiefhog44 wrote:

"Leading them where?" What a loser question! It's obvious you don't know where any winner is headed because you have never been there! How perfect of a question from you! Leading them where? Too funny and perfect timing bro. But we are making progress, and it's understandable that you wouldn't know. Not many losers do. Keep asking questions you know nothing about. The dumbest question is one that is not asked. Stick with me. Learn, and think positive. Trust me, I have led many losers over time, and you will be no different. I'm a winner. Have won at everything I do, and you will learn to think like that too. It starts with the basics though. We win this week. Thats where. Start with that and we go from there. If we don't win, we get up and try again. That's what a champion does. That's what RG3 understands. When the pressure is on, he excels. It's what I've been doing since I was a kid.

Now we are making progress here. Not on the loser mentality, because it is still evident, but you clearly took the rest of what I said and are not disputing any of it. About being a loser that is and the steps to correcting it. Hopefully you are now looking into bettering yourself. Again, why would anyone in their right mind come into a teams blog, a team that is not good, and bash those teams fans? It makes absolute no sense...unless that person is a loser. Someone that is down on themself. I know it's hitting home as well. I know I am reaching you in your apartment on the ground level. I know this because I know other losers who share these same traits.

the poster wrote:
chiefhog44 wrote:

Again, stay on target bro. It's important. Winners stay focused. These are exapmles of how other players have made a difference and created or continued a winning attitude and it has translated to a winning record and Super Bowls.

the poster wrote:
chiefhog44 wrote:

WTF are you talking about here? Every time you post it turns into a diatribe. Every loser has that trait. Drifting from main topic, using bitter, or abusive writing. It is a trait that EVERY loser has. Me, I stay on topic, look at how many replies I make that bring our conversation back in line with the topic. I'm not being bitter, nor am I being abusive. Look at your rambling, bitter responses and how off road they go. That is the definition of a diatribe. Learning the English language is another suggestion on changing loser tendancies, especially in an argument. It helps, mainly because it exposes people for being, well, a losers.

the poster wrote:
chiefhog44 wrote:

Keep up my friend and please keep it on target. Focus. I'm trying to lead you from a loser state and you have to keep up. I will keep it on target. Always do. You stated that this team has the same result of every other team in Washington sports. I said you can't make that statement about a team after 8 games. That's where you lose credibility. As for Griffen, he is a winner, has always been one, and will always be one. People probably knew that about the kid 20 years ago. He is great. Great personality, great attitude, great athletics, great. Greatness wasn't just started 8 games ago bro. He decided long ago to have a winning attitude and it's been with him all his life. Just like me. I win. You lose. I'm a winner, you, well, I have hope. I will not relent or give up on you. Trust me.

the poster wrote:
chiefhog44 wrote:

That's fine. I don't care. You're right. Carolina does suck. So what. Again, that wasn't my point, and nor was it yours but now you are grasping for straws. So now it's 'regardless of outcome". Before you said that you were right about everything and that they would be lucky to win. Now you are backtracking on your previous statements cause I'm backing you down. You're looking for reeds to hold onto. Grab one, grab mine. Let me help you. You will continue to lose without me. Trust me.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:06 pm

Irn-Bru wrote:OK, I have to admit this is pretty epic. Well done, chiefhog44. :lol:

I doubt that she can be helped - too far gone, IMO

but, chiefhog44 is showing a lot of patience :lol:
Getting our QB back will help a lot but we still have a lot of issues to address

Players and coaches need to believe that they can be successful - they are not playing with that attitude - big changes are coming

HAIL

Currently 50-41

Hog

Postby the poster » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:26 pm

Again, and I will take it slow. the comment was that we were a laughing stock of the NFL by fans.

it doesn't matter if you take it slow or fast. what matters is if you are following the flow of a conversation.

so I'll summarize for both of us:
1. you said something about the fans that you come across in chicago aren't like other fans , particularly from the division rivals, and these fans have let you know that they think the redskins are on the rise.

2. I said those (actually, all) fans' opinions don't matter anyways because they really don't know what's going on in d.c.

3. you respond with , I'm off base, and you were referring to how your encounters are different than some other people's encounters with other fans about the team being a laughingstock.

4. and I now follow up once again with the same point. apparently it is you who is slow. and my followup once again is....I don't care about your encounters with other fans. they are pointless and it offered nothing.

moving on..

And I am showing by example how positive attitude can be a difference maker on a team.

and I'm telling you that what you're saying....it's an innocuous statement. like your last point, it has very little value or substance. that's all I'm saying.

ok, positive attitude CAN be a difference maker on. a team, ok. do you want to know how many guys with talent had positive attitudes and were in positions of leadership in team sports over the decades who's teams did nothing but lose? probably thousands of teams. so, I can say the reverse and the reverse is just as true : positive attitude might not make a difference.

here's what you should have said: a positive attitude from a talented leader can be a difference maker to a team but there are a lot of variables in team sports, and a leading one is the strength of a team's management. hopefully, rg3 can be the turning point for this organization.

No one is disputing you on the doormat thing. No one is disputing you on any of that. But that wil change. And that's my point. And the change will come from the attitude this young player has. The POSITIVE attitude.

and I say it's going to take a LOT more than just that.

"Leading them where?" What a loser question! It's obvious you don't know where any winner is headed because you have

as predicted, no answer! just trash response. thats a redskin fan to a T. corner him to make a prediction on when and how his team will improve, like his team on Sunday, he backs into a corner and offers nothing! and I predicted it.

But we are making progress, and it's understandable that you wouldn't know.

3-5 and last place is progress, huh?

We win this week. Thats where.

no, they're supposed to DOMINATE this week, according to you. this is where I destroy people like you in debates. I've only been toying with you to this point. but this ...right here...is the place where this debate would have it's first knockout punch. and it's going to be delivered by me. like always.

so, again........WHEN do the redskins realize the progress? give me anything. I don't care if you tell me 5 years from now. go on record. you've had a big mouth up to this point. now, I'm asking you to put up. we debated the small stuff to this point. now, stand up for your team. when does this team realize their progress in cold hard consistent winning?

and your answer is this week when they beat the WORST TEAM in the NFC?

after all you're talk about winners and losers??? this is the moment they "start"???? not against the falcons, of course, or the giants or the steelers, rigHt? but the weakest opponent you can find on the schedule????? that's when it starts to happen. and if it doesn't happen then, then perhaps the next game. or the game after that . or next year. or some game in 2014. or maybe some game long after your dead, maybe...?

you are and displaying the traits of a fraud. you've got no guts with your own favorite team. when you are FINaLLY pressed for when the turnaround happens, for all of your rambling and new age feel goodery crap about positive attitudes, when you're asked to tell me when it happens, you've GOT NOtHING.

As for Griffen, he is a winner, has always been one, and will always be one.

that's what they said about Archie manning but he got drafted by the wrong organization in the pros.

care to make it interesting then? first describe "handily" to me. do u mean like what the patriots did to the rams (you know, the rams....the team that owns your first round draft pick for the forseeable future and beat your team earlier this year) or something a little more comfortable for you. I just want to know what handily means to you.

because, like most redskin fans (usually displayed in the offseason leading up to a season) , you're displaying clear traits of someone known as a "big mouth". so , let's see if you have a big Heart to go along with it.

if Washington beats the panthers by 17 points (handily??), I will leave this site forever and I will use this post as my acknowledgement to the moderators to disable my account forever based on these terms.

if they don't win by that margin, mr Internet man, you do the same. let's see if a redskin fan's bite is as big as his bark. my guess is you'll back down, because I know your type. all talk, no backing it up.

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:28 pm

Scroll to the troll.
Scroll to the troll.
SCROLL TO THE TROLL!
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

**ch44

Postby chiefhog44 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:59 pm

the poster wrote:
We win this week. Thats where.

no, they're supposed to DOMINATE this week, according to you. this is where I destroy people like you in debates. I've only been toying with you to this point. but this ...right here...is the place where this debate would have it's first knockout punch. and it's going to be delivered by me. like always.

so, again........WHEN do the redskins realize the progress? give me anything. I don't care if you tell me 5 years from now. go on record. you've had a big mouth up to this point. now, I'm asking you to put up. we debated the small stuff to this point. now, stand up for your team. when does this team realize their progress in cold hard consistent winning?

and your answer is this week when they beat the WORST TEAM in the NFC?

after all you're talk about winners and losers??? this is the moment they "start"???? not against the falcons, of course, or the giants or the steelers, rigHt? but the weakest opponent you can find on the schedule????? that's when it starts to happen. and if it doesn't happen then, then perhaps the next game. or the game after that . or next year. or some game in 2014. or maybe some game long after your dead, maybe...?

you are and displaying the traits of a fraud. you've got no guts with your own favorite team. when you are FINaLLY pressed for when the turnaround happens, for all of your rambling and new age feel goodery crap about positive attitudes, when you're asked to tell me when it happens, you've GOT NOtHING.

[quote\]
As for Griffen, he is a winner, has always been one, and will always be one.

care to make it interesting then? first describe "handily" to me. do u mean like what the patriots did to the rams (you know, the rams....the team that owns your first round draft pick for the forseeable future and beat your team earlier this year) or something a little more comfortable for you. I just want to know what handily means to you.

because, like most redskin fans (usually displayed in the offseason leading up to a season) , you're displaying clear traits of someone known as a "big mouth". so , let's see if you have a big Heart to go along with it.

if Washington beats the panthers by 17 points (handily??), I will leave this site forever and I will use this post as my acknowledgement to the moderators to disable my account forever based on these terms.

if they don't win by that margin, mr Internet man, you do the same. let's see if a redskin fan's bite is as big as his bark. my guess is you'll back down, because I know your type. all talk, no backing it up.

The fans points DO matter, as that was the topic. Moving on is right, because I already put that argument to bed with a win. Thanks for conceding this point along with the positive trait conversation loser. Again, I win at everything I do. Ask anyone. Successful in sports, business and socially. On team blogsites and leading losers who display the same traits as you do. Continue learning, because I do think you're making progress. I really do.

Dude, the knockout punch was already delivered when you asked where are they going loser. Losers always talk like that but often don't even realize they lost, just like what happened in my last post. I know how to handle losers. I help them all the time, and I will continue to help you. So sit down and listen up. Keep up and keep positive. There is much to learn my anonymous loser buddy. I'm honestly here to help you realize what a loser you are, and there is no sarcasm in that statement.

And how can I help without actually knowing you personally you may ask? Unfortunately, people are either winners, losers or followers. You aren't a follower, and you certainly aren't a winner. Followers wouldn't come into a random fan website, just to make themselves feel better about their loser life by ripping on a lesser opponent. A loser does that. A weak loser. I know you better than you know yourself, just by what you do in here.

I could continue to describe the utter insanity that some person has by coming into an NFL fan website, a team that is not very good by the way, and kicking sand in the faces of fans who are already down because of their record. I could do that in hopes that you actually step back and realize what a loser life that really is. I still actually can't believe that someone actually does that by the way, but what do I know about how bad your situation really is. Sounds as if it's REAL bad, but I'm not sure you are ready for that realization yet. I think that actually may send you into a tailspin for real, and there is no sarcasm with that statement. I know because I help people like you all the time rise up from their pitiful state. Feeding on lesser people, beating up on weaker opponents just to make themselves feel better about themselves. I transcend that bro. I help those that you feed on by winning with a positive attitude and I gain momentum, just like RG3 is doing. Continuing to lay the base right now, laying the seeds of that positivity, getting better with each snap, each play, each game, so that at some point, he elevates those around him to play better than they ever thought they could. Only a couple rookies have EVER had a winning season so it could take a year, maybe two for the wins to come in chunks... no one ever knows. Just like it may take me a week, maybe a month, to change you and your loser traits. So I will continue to pound in my message until you tell me that you feel like you are getting my REAL message. Until you realize this isn't about the Redskins, and how many wins they get in a year. It's about your health and changing your attitude. All I do is win, and I have ALL the time in the world to show you how as well. Trust me, cause I am successful, and can make the time.

Guess what else people will say about me...I am the most determined person you will ever meet. I will never give up on you. I am your savior bro and now it's VERY apparent to me that I hit the nail on the head with my assessment of you didn't I. Dead on assessment. I can feel your anger. That's what losers do. They lose control and start grasping. Throwing out bets, uncontrollably, not understanding the ramifications. Every person on this site would love for me to take that bet, because they have been throwing bets at you since you arrived hoping you would leave, and you never bit, because you are addicted to feeding your insecurity, but now, now you have lost that control. That's what losers do bro. You have every trait I see in losers.

But here's the deal bro, I will take bets all day long, and I always make good, but I don't want you to leave. I truly want you to stay, I really do. You have got to change this mentality though. It's a problem that I guarantee has affected your life, and until you realize it, it will continue to affect you negatively, both in business, socially, and, well, really everywhere. You've got to change bro.

Honestly, and as I've said before, what you are doing is F-in the most pitiful thing I could probably think up, but we're going to change that. We are such geeks for coming in here, but we're having fun conversing about a team. But you, you are coming in here actually trying to kick rocks on a kid who has fallen down...anonymously. Do you even get that? I mean really, real life here...do you understand what you are doing? I'm sure you get this all the time from collegues (if you even have a job), from your friends (if you even have any), and your spouse (if you have one). That your negativity is affecting all of these relationships, and probably keeping you from advancing any of those relationships. Be honest with yourself, I bet you understand this is the sole reason for your failure.

And be careful not to throw around names. Thats what losers do to make themselves feel better. I don't have a big mouth actually. I for one tell you who I am, and a big mouth is not one. But again, I'm not going to get caught up and lose control over things that I know I am not. I have struck a nerve with you because it is a dead on assessment.

I will make the bet with you, but a modified version of course. 7 was the number you chose originally, so I'm not going to let you back down from that, again, stand up for what you originally say...always. Losers back down. Also, I don't want you to leave, so that's out. I want you to stay. I want you to introduce yourself and start acting like a human being on here. Stay and debate if you like. But don't be a tool any longer. You know exactly what I'm talking about too. If they don't win by 7, think of something that you would like from me. If it's leaving, no problem. I can do that. I would honestly rather have you understand the bigger picture here bro.
Miss you 21

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:18 pm

I sincerely feel that we did not need to rush to a 3-4 as soon as Shanny and Hasleet came here.

We had a decent defense then. Rebuilding our offense was indispensable. Rebuilding our defense was unnecessary.

Rebuilding BOTH at the same time puts too much pressure on the cap and new personal (Draft and FA).

I am not against the 3-4. I am against the timing of that decision.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:47 am

Redskin in Canada wrote:I sincerely feel that we did not need to rush to a 3-4 as soon as Shanny and Hasleet came here.

We had a decent defense then. Rebuilding our offense was indispensable. Rebuilding our defense was unnecessary.

Rebuilding BOTH at the same time puts too much pressure on the cap and new personal (Draft and FA).

I am not against the 3-4. I am against the timing of that decision.

thanks RiC - I also agree here

Mike came in here, convinced that the 3-4 is the better defense - he brought in Hazlett because of his familiarity with this system and the rest is history .... NOT good for the Redskins

that is all done, gone, finished, OVER - neither the 3-4 OR the 4-3 is an effective defense if all the parts, the coaching, the practice, the game planning and the execution are not all in sync - this season, that has NOT been the case

Jim (& Mike) need to do a better job of utilizing the players we have and adding players that can both help the others around them and execute the game plan - whether that is the 3-4 or the 4-3 or a hybrid, I could care less

this defense stinks

HAIL

Currently 50-41

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:01 am

Let me add - at the beginning of this season most of us were excited about the addition of RG3 but concerned about the team as a unit because there were still a lot of issues INCLUDING the reduction in cap space

most of us could see the effects of having no FO for so long and that even though this FO had done well it was still going to take time to get a consistently competitive product on the field and have the quality depth that a good organization gets after years of drafting players

8-8 or 9-7 was seen as a possibility - 9-7 might even get us into the playoffs :shock: the Giants went on to win the SB - hell, they were 6-7 after playing us and Coughlin was in danger of losing his job - ANYTHING is possible in this NFL

we are still hurting for a number of reasons but we have RG3 - he is a LOT better QB at a very early stage in his career than anyone expected

this franchise is still a work in progress but there is definitely a lot of encouraging signs

AND

we have RG3

HAIL

Currently 50-41

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football