Begining of a long decline

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby riggofan » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:22 am

SkinsJock wrote:AND

we have RG3

+1000000

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:47 am

while there has been a long decline this franchise is at the beginning of the RG3 era ...

this is going to be a lot of fun ...

I remember the Redskins of the 70s, 80s and early 90's that always seemed to be in the games to the very end ...

this franchise will be better - we will build around RG3
RG3 is now learning how to play QB in the NFL - Mike & Kyle did not help with the transition

Jay & Sean are going to make it happen ... "He has the ability and the desire, he just has to do it.” - J Gruden

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:53 am

chiefhog44 wrote:It doesn't matter. I feel bad for him. Continue to ignore the posts. I am taking a different approach.

It's just a connotation thing, but I don't like the word "ignore" because it is an active verb, it sounds like I'm putting forth effort into not responding and I'm not. I see his name, and I know the drivel that the post is going to contain and that no point will be acknowledged, so my eyes just glide past it. I don't mean this as arguing your post, just clarifying.

You're certainly dominating, I read some of it after Irn-Bru's comment. But you're not getting anywhere. And if you want to "debate" him that's up to you. I just don't see the point. It's like out arguing a three year old. No matter how effective you are, it gets you no where.
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

Hog

Postby markshark84 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:14 am

chiefhog44 wrote:
Again, why would anyone in their right mind come into a teams blog, a team that is not good, and bash those teams fans? It makes absolute no sense...unless that person is a loser. Someone that is down on themself. I know it's hitting home as well. I know I am reaching you in your apartment on the ground level. I know this because I know other losers who share these same traits.

Truer words have never been spoken on this board. 100% accurate. That has been my opinion since day 1.

The kid just wants some attention, just to be noticed since he isn't in the real world. And he'll take attention in any form -- whether positive or negative. The unfortunete thing is that it doesn't require talent to get attention via negative behavior. And for reasons obvious to us all, that is the type he seeks out since he has never been able to receive the positive type.
RIP Sean Taylor. You will be missed.

Hog

Postby the poster » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:48 pm

chiefhog44 wrote:
The fans points DO matter, as that was the topic.

no they don't. fans are stupid. and that's not just redskins fanseither.

(and now, bear with me, as I cut out all the other garbage that i dont entertain as I scan quickly for on-topic material...........)

But here's the deal bro, I will take bets all day long, and I always make good, but I don't want you to leave.

that's what I thought. you're a fraud. talk a big game, but just like a TYPICAL redskin fan, when you're offered a challenge to find out how mich confidence you really have in your own words, you go the opposite direction of your own self described version of yourself and politely decline.

typical.
redskin.
fan.

beat it, you fraud, I'm done with you.

enjoy last place. 5th year in a row. that's what the redskins are good at.

I will make the bet with you, but a modified version of course.

of course it's modified. because you don't stand behind your own words. I gave you the perfect chance for you to be conguent with the guy you publicly chosen to paint yourself as. stand up to your own thoughts.

you said washington would , first, dominate this Sunday. then you sort of downgraded that a bit with your choice of words by saying yesterday, that they will beat them "handily"

I dunno what's next with you but I would think if you still feel they will dominate or they will at least win handily that's the eqivelant here, I'll say, of a 3 score victory. 17points.c 34-17, 28-10,something like that.

you've got my terms. if Washington backs you up on Sunday, I leave and the moderators can handle the administration of that. if they don't, you leave under the same agreement.

you would be so much more credible if you stood behind your own words. I am with what im seeing. the redskins can't Dominate anything. they suck.

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:07 pm

Scroll to the troll.
Scroll to the troll.
SCROLL TO THE TROLL!
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

B-rad

Postby brad7686 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:39 pm

Our division has a schedule that is not conducive to good records, as is evidenced by everyone but the Giants. The Eagles could easily only have 1 or 2 wins. The Giants have won close games where we have not. We also need to fix some holes on defense, and gain some consistency on offense. With the qb we have its not impossible to win a lot of games with even slightly improved defensive play.

Although I will say that I don't hold out much hope for the rest of this year and I'm already in Orioles mode.

p.s. haslett stinks
No Pressure, No Diamonds

**ch44

Postby chiefhog44 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:44 pm

the poster wrote:
chiefhog44 wrote:
The fans points DO matter, as that was the topic.

no they don't. fans are stupid. and that's not just redskins fanseither.

(and now, bear with me, as I cut out all the other garbage that i dont entertain as I scan quickly for on-topic material...........)

But here's the deal bro, I will take bets all day long, and I always make good, but I don't want you to leave.

that's what I thought. you're a fraud. talk a big game, but just like a TYPICAL redskin fan, when you're offered a challenge to find out how mich confidence you really have in your own words, you go the opposite direction of your own self described version of yourself and politely decline.

typical.
redskin.
fan.

beat it, you fraud, I'm done with you.

enjoy last place. 5th year in a row. that's what the redskins are good at.

I will make the bet with you, but a modified version of course.

of course it's modified. because you don't stand behind your own words. I gave you the perfect chance for you to be conguent with the guy you publicly chosen to paint yourself as. stand up to your own thoughts.

you said washington would , first, dominate this Sunday. then you sort of downgraded that a bit with your choice of words by saying yesterday, that they will beat them "handily"

I dunno what's next with you but I would think if you still feel they will dominate or they will at least win handily that's the eqivelant here, I'll say, of a 3 score victory. 17points.c 34-17, 28-10,something like that.

you've got my terms. if Washington backs you up on Sunday, I leave and the moderators can handle the administration of that. if they don't, you leave under the same agreement.

you would be so much more credible if you stood behind your own words. I am with what im seeing. the redskins can't Dominate anything. they suck.

Poster, I know you read it. I know it and you do too bro. I think you know that the bet hasn't altered at all except that I don't want you to leave if you lose. I'd like you to stay and start acting like a normal human being. Not like a tool who spends their life making themself feel better by acting like a loser with loser traits. Pretty simple request. And you know this because there is no other way for you right now. I've laid out the bluebook on your LIFE and now every time you post everyone sees that, but even better, you KNOW it. So a bet is the only way out for you. I get it. I'm the one who PUT you in this place. I understand the pride you have in this and don't like getting embarrassed like you just did. I know how losers feel.

I feel real bad actually that I put you in your place and hate to see that you have completely lost control...as in "enjoy last place. 5th year in a row. that's what the redskins are good at" Too funny. To read that after the truth I laid out is pretty comical. I don't get a rise out of petty stuff. Another thing you'll see about me. That's what losers do...it's what I noticed that you do in many of your posts. You lose control. To see a fish out of water is a way to look at it. Grasping, choking on its own negativity is another. Again Poster, step back and remember what you are actually doing in here, and I hope you better yourself for it. Please man for your sake bro. Let me know if the bet helps you with a way out.
Miss you 21

12/17/09 - Ding Dong the Witch is Dead...Which Old Witch? The Wicked Witch.

1/6/10 - The start of a new era

piggie

Postby Bishop Hammer » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:23 pm

Heh I didn't know the 91 Superbowl team was constructed by Beathard? Everytime Casserly is interviewed they make it seem like he was the sole architect of the team.

Beathard isn't coming back anytime soon. Shanahan and Allen are far from perfect but they're heads and shoulders above Danny boy. And I am convinced Vinny was just Snyder's lap dog. So I am not holding him as responsible for the debacle that the team was for the last decade.
I don't have to sell my soul,
He's already in me,
I don't need to sell my soul,
He's already in me.
I wanna be adored
I wanna be adored.

Stone Roses
I wanna be adored

Hog

Postby Mississippiskinsfan2 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:18 am

chiefhog44 wrote:
Poster, I know you read it. I know it and you do too bro. I think you know that the bet hasn't altered at all except that I don't want you to leave if you lose. I'd like you to stay and start acting like a normal human being. Not like a tool who spends their life making themself feel better by acting like a loser with loser traits. Pretty simple request. And you know this because there is no other way for you right now. I've laid out the bluebook on your LIFE and now every time you post everyone sees that, but even better, you KNOW it. So a bet is the only way out for you. I get it. I'm the one who PUT you in this place. I understand the pride you have in this and don't like getting embarrassed like you just did. I know how losers feel.

I feel real bad actually that I put you in your place and hate to see that you have completely lost control...as in "enjoy last place. 5th year in a row. that's what the redskins are good at" Too funny. To read that after the truth I laid out is pretty comical. I don't get a rise out of petty stuff. Another thing you'll see about me. That's what losers do...it's what I noticed that you do in many of your posts. You lose control. To see a fish out of water is a way to look at it. Grasping, choking on its own negativity is another. Again Poster, step back and remember what you are actually doing in here, and I hope you better yourself for it. Please man for your sake bro. Let me know if the bet helps you with a way out.

I think he is still a skins fan. He keeps up with the team too much not to be. .... Maybe a skins fan who has had to hide it and has a lot of hate inside beacuse of it?
Last edited by Mississippiskinsfan2 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

piglet

Postby Richmond Redskin » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:25 am

With RG3 we have a bright future. Giants, Cowboys and Eagles QB;s are all 30+ and will have to deal with RG3 for a long time. This team will get better and be back at the top of the division....

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:31 am

Mississippiskinsfan2 wrote:I think he is still a skins fan. He keeps up with the team too much not to be. .... Maybe a skins fan who has had to had it and has a lot of hate inside beacuse of it?

or maybe just a self-absorbed attention whore???

Why people derail threads, and pay attention and waste their time with the internal insecurities of a life-troll is inconceivable to me.

This board goes down in value every time somebody engages in "personality" discussions with a Troll. Out of sympathy for OTHER members, each member must evaluate what is worth and what is garbage.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:18 am

After reading the first few posts from this self absorbed idiot I have done as JSPB suggests and just scrolled on by :roll:

I must admit that FFA's post caused me to read chiefhog44's post and that only confirmed my thinking

I do NOT read trash - no need to :lol:

the team is getting itself back in shape after all the damage caused by Snyder

we'll continue to build around RG3 and I'm kind of excited each week - despite all the efforts of Mara and Godahell
RG3 is now learning how to play QB in the NFL - Mike & Kyle did not help with the transition

Jay & Sean are going to make it happen ... "He has the ability and the desire, he just has to do it.” - J Gruden

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:35 am

Bishop Hammer wrote:Everytime Casserly is interviewed they make it seem like he was the sole architect of the team.

Every time Casserly is interviewed, I think:

ImageImage
separated at birth?
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby the poster » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:42 pm

Like I said in another thread, this weekends game against the Panthers is huge and will give us good temperature on this franchise. My guess is that this team comes out and dominates.

bwhahahahahahahaha. dominate. bwahahahahahahahaaha. their defense is GETTING dominated, again. by the 1-6 panthers.

ahh, redskins fans. dumb as the day is long.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football