Traitors?

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?
DarthMonk

Traitors?

Postby DarthMonk » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:24 pm

Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:10 am

Wednesday is coming . . . Wednesday is coming . . .

(I have to keep telling myself that.)
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

cappster

Postby Cappster » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:20 am

Seems pretty fishy to me. I guess the thought of a black man holding presidential powers was too much for them to accept.
Sapphire AMD Radeon 6870, FTW!

Hog Bowl II Champion (2010)

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:39 pm

Irn-Bru wrote:Wednesday is coming . . . Wednesday is coming . . .

(I have to keep telling myself that.)

IN the words/song of REM:

"it's the End of the World as we know....and I feel fine"
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:47 pm

Cappster wrote:Seems pretty fishy to me. I guess the thought of a black man holding presidential powers was too much for them to accept.

But wait ... it's 2012!!!!!!!!!

:-k
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:27 pm

Cappster wrote:Seems pretty fishy to me. I guess the thought of a black man holding presidential powers was too much for them to accept.

Yeah, you got us. How you liberals figure these things out I'll never know. But all we could ever give was a wink and a nod opposition to guys like Kerry and Gore, I mean they were white. How mad can we really be? But a black guy, no way. If he were a libertarian running against Nancy Pelosi, I'd vote for Pelosi.

The left have to argue this way because it's all you've got. Your policies are destroying our freedom and our economy. So what's left, you're rrraaccisssstttsss. Gotcha.
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

cappster

Postby Cappster » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:35 pm

DarthMonk wrote:

But wait ... it's 2012!!!!!!!!!

:-k

Haha...wellllllll, there are those who have the mentality of living in 1812 where women were valued as much as cattle and blacks were valued less than that.

cappster

Postby Cappster » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:36 pm

KazooSkinsFan wrote:

Yeah, you got us. How you liberals figure these things out I'll never know. But all we could ever give was a wink and a nod opposition to guys like Kerry and Gore, I mean they were white. How mad can we really be? But a black guy, no way. If he were a libertarian running against Nancy Pelosi, I'd vote for Pelosi.

The left have to argue this way because it's all you've got. Your policies are destroying our freedom and our economy. So what's left, you're rrraaccisssstttsss. Gotcha.

:-({|=

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:54 pm

Cappster wrote:
KazooSkinsFan wrote:

:-({|=

You want some cheese with your whine?
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

Hog

Postby cvillehog » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:05 pm

Is this news? I thought this had been discussed earlier in the campaign. I figured everyone who cared already knew about it.

Return to The Lounge