Enemy perspective

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Site Admin

Enemy perspective

Postby BossHog » Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:55 pm

Dazed And Confused
By JOE MENZER

Ask Spurrier some other questions, and a theme quickly becomes evident. He isn't to blame for the Redskins' 4-6 record this season, nor their mediocre 11-15 record since he's been the coach.

The media might be to blame. Spurrier said, ``They must be writing some crap about me around the country or somewhere.''

The weather might be to blame. Spurrier talked about that some, wistfully sounding like someone who missed 80-degree days in the middle of November when he could hit the golf course at a moment's notice.

But certainly Spurrier isn't to blame.

For rest of the story, click here
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Tue Nov 18, 2003 7:02 pm

its not just enemy perspective, its the whole football world. i know a lot of fans from a lot of diferent teams, and its all of them... we are the laughing stock of the league. our record may not be the worst, but after all snyder's previous BS, i can't really do much to defend us when the subject comes up in our group. we are not living up to expectations.... if we were winning (or even won the game), this article would have never come up, but, point is we aren't winning. i personally don't have enuff fingers to point on what the problem is. :?
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

aka Sarcastic Hog

Is he serious...???

Postby skinz74 » Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:34 pm

I too find it difficult to shield the comments and snickers from my associates at work...and I have to do it often considering I'm surrounded by eagles, cow pie, and (little)giants fans. If Spurrier doesn't want to take accountability for losses, then we have more problems than a soft defensive cover 2, bad pass protection scheme, and no pass rush. We have a field general who is not living on planet earth. Responsibility is something that cannot be delegated to someone else. He is the coach; ultimately he is RESPONSIBLE. I'm still not completely comfortable with him calling the shots, and with comments like this, he slides even further down my ____ creek without a paddle.

:hmm:

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football