Game Thread: Declaw/Defang Panthers; RGIII>$cam Newton

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby the poster » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:18 pm

touchdown!!!!! lol....wheres the domination by redskns this Sunday?.?.?.? lolololol. bwahahahahahahahaaha.

Hog

Postby TimSkin » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:19 pm

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:
TimSkin wrote:We need a better back up RB than Royster....his vision is below average and he gets blown up in pass protection which is very important on a third down back....Also I didn't really care for that play call there on 4th down

Missed Royster blowing a block or what ever your talking about.. I know the sweep to the left and qb to the right on third and fourth downs were pretty crappy calls.. at least in madden

It happened earlier in the drive man...I'm watchin online so I type at the end of the drives
HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hog

Postby HarleyHog » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:19 pm

These throwback unis are invisible in shadows, makes watching very hard..

MARA THE POSTER
Everybody funny, now you funny too ...

"The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have." -Vince Lombardi

(BTW . . . we have RGIII now)

Hog

Postby the poster » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:21 pm

is this the battle for first pick in 2013 draft? oh wait, the rams have the redskins pick......

rams are lovin' this...

Hog

Postby TimSkin » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:23 pm

the poster wrote:is this the battle for first pick in 2013 draft? oh wait, the rams have the redskins pick......

rams are lovin' this...

Why don't you man up and come to smack like acouple of us have already invited you???? Of course you're not a man......so go hang out with your mommy and watch some softball or volleyball like you usually do
HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:24 pm

That was unreal. When they kicked off they were offside.

Hog

Postby Burgundy&Wha? » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:24 pm

Our team isn't playing well, but atleast we're not scumbag Brown's fans. Cleveland, the town so crappy even Modell left 'em.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:25 pm

It's one thing to talk ish as an.opposing fan, but what kind of gutless low life joins a forum and talks mad crap and cheers for.every mistake, setback, loss, opposing team, and anything negative to a team?
If you'd come out of the closet and admit.you are a puke fan, I'd actually give you an ounce of credit.. now your posts are just moronic and really prove what kind of person you are.
Bet you steer clear of public places huh?
Go to Hooters in dc, hell in NM, and see how many weeks you can go without getting your big.mouth wired shut. Not that I would of course, nor do I wish it upon you, but people like you find a way to get whats coming to them.
Last edited by cowboykillerzRGiii on Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby TimSkin » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:26 pm

Burgundy&Wha? wrote:Our team isn't playing well, but atleast we're not scumbag Brown's fans. Cleveland, the town so crappy even Modell left 'em.

and they are named after a big ol' dog turd
HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:26 pm

I think it's quite funny that the troll has been so successful against you all. It's really sad because you bring it on yourselves. But you can't help it, you must reply. And then cry about it. LMAO
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

SCskinsFan

Postby SCSkinsFan » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:28 pm

Well let's see. Offense can't score a TD and we know our D can't stop the other team. Halftime score reflects that pretty well, I think. I think that pretty well sums it up so far. Do the Skins have anything to offer in the 2nd half? Or, do they just hope that Cam's thumb will hurt so bad he can't throw? The slide continues.

Last edited by SCSkinsFan on Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skins fan Stuck in Panther land

Hog

Postby Burgundy&Wha? » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:28 pm

Looking at the Ravens run over the Browns, it's going to be fun watching Morris hang a buck-fifty on those fools.

Hog

Postby TimSkin » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:29 pm

SCSkinsFan wrote:Well let's see. Offense can't score a TD and we know ouD can't stop the other team. Halftime score reflects that pretty well, I think. I think that pretty well sums it up so far. Do the Skins have anything to offer in the 2nd half? Or, do they just hope that Cam's thumb will hurt so bad he can't throw? The slide continues.

Yeah it's just getting sad....kind of thought the O would bust out a bit today at least
HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:30 pm

Burgundy&Wha? wrote:Looking at the Ravens run over the Browns, it's going to be fun watching Morris hang a buck-fifty on those fools.

Doubtful. If the Ravens offense is clicking (which is 50/50), they'll be up so quick we'll have to abandon the run. If the game is close, then yeah, we'll run on em easily.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

Hog

Postby markshark84 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:30 pm

Guys, feeding the little biatch troll doesn't help. He was basically out of here until we started actually commenting.

All he wants is a little attention. He absolutely has no friends ---- after all, he's watching a game he's not a fan of and typing on a computer....... just ignore the little bitch
RIP Sean Taylor. You will be missed.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football