Game Thread: Declaw/Defang Panthers; RGIII>$cam Newton

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby Burgundy&Wha? » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:31 pm

Chris Luva Luva wrote:
Burgundy&Wha? wrote:Looking at the Ravens run over the Browns, it's going to be fun watching Morris hang a buck-fifty on those fools.

Doubtful. If the Ravens offense is clicking (which is 50/50), they'll be up so quick we'll have to abandon the run. If the game is close, then yeah, we'll run on em easily.

Read again.....I'm looking forward to running over the Brown(turds).

Hog

Postby TimSkin » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:32 pm

Chris Luva Luva wrote:
Burgundy&Wha? wrote:Looking at the Ravens run over the Browns, it's going to be fun watching Morris hang a buck-fifty on those fools.

Doubtful. If the Ravens offense is clicking (which is 50/50), they'll be up so quick we'll have to abandon the run. If the game is close, then yeah, we'll run on em easily.

I think he's talkin about the Browns D....of course I'm stoned...I had to cuz of this game so I could be wrong
HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hog

Postby markshark84 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:33 pm

SCSkinsFan wrote:Well let's see. Offense can't score a TD and we know our D can't stop the other team. Halftime score reflects that pretty well, I think. I think that pretty well sums it up so far. Do the Skins have anything to offer in the 2nd half? Or, do they just hope that Cam's thumb will hurt so bad he can't throw? The slide continues.

We are bad. Really bad. We are getting beaten more than the score indicates. This D can't stop Good Counsel. It's that bad. I believe we only had 2 offensive possessions in the first half. No one can win under those conditions.
RIP Sean Taylor. You will be missed.

Hog

Postby RayNAustin » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:33 pm

The good news is ... this may be the only way to get the Shanaclowns out of town ... to keep looking like a clueless high school football team ... painful as it may be.

This is just a very poorly prepared, poorly performing team .... with RG3 and Morris and we can only post 3 points against this pathetic 1-6 team? I just cannot imagine how anyone considers this a legitimate coaching staff ... and Kyle could be schooled by a 12 year old playing Madden.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:36 pm

Chris Luva Luva wrote:I think it's quite funny that the troll has been so successful against you all. It's really sad because you bring it on yourselves. But you can't help it, you must reply. And then cry about it. LMAO

You're a bigger man thean me then.. losing I can take, a ribbing from opposing fans I can take, hell losing to the pukes and losing.money I can take.. but having a gutless troll pop off with no affiliation to the other team(s) is just bull sh. Guess i have to stay out of the game day threads now... Sucks a pos can ruin a place I like so much and its all good...

Good luck brothers, hope we can turn it around this half. Score could easily be 10-14 and its not over by a long shot. Neither D is playing well so a score, a stop, and a score might be all we need to get the W.

Peace out, F trolls

HTTR
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby Burgundy&Wha? » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:39 pm

Thatwasa stuid play call. Lil' Shanny should be limitedt Madden.

SCskinsFan

Postby SCSkinsFan » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:40 pm

More Morris might help if he can keep running like that.
Skins fan Stuck in Panther land

piggie

Postby Chadwickallen » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:40 pm

That kid Morris will not run out of bounds!!! I love the way he plays the game......i wish the rest of the guys would play like him.

Hog

Postby Burgundy&Wha? » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:42 pm

These refs will overrule that catch.

piggie

Postby Chadwickallen » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:42 pm

Paulsen looks like he should be on the show Moonshiners, lol.

Hog

Postby Burgundy&Wha? » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:43 pm

Chadwickallen wrote:Paulsen looks like he should be on the show Moonshiners, lol.

Or Duck Dynasty.

SCskinsFan

Postby SCSkinsFan » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:44 pm

Need to keep throwing downfiled. Wish we had some WR's that could stretch the field. Is Tana-Man playnig today? Seems to be a no factor so far. A Robinson missed his one chance and hasn't been seen since. Morgan doing pretty well but is no downfield threat.

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:44 pm

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:
Chris Luva Luva wrote:I think it's quite funny that the troll has been so successful against you all. It's really sad because you bring it on yourselves. But you can't help it, you must reply. And then cry about it. LMAO

You're a bigger man thean me then.. losing I can take, a ribbing from opposing fans I can take, hell losing to the pukes and losing.money I can take.. but having a gutless troll pop off with no affiliation to the other team(s) is just bull sh. Guess i have to stay out of the game day threads now... Sucks a pos can ruin a place I like so much and its all good...

Good luck brothers, hope we can turn it around this half. Score could easily be 10-14 and its not over by a long shot. Neither D is playing well so a score, a stop, and a score might be all we need to get the W.

Peace out, F trolls

HTTR

I mean, to each his own. I just find it amusing.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

SCskinsFan

Postby SCSkinsFan » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:45 pm

Another favorable call by the Zebras against the Skins as always. May have been correct but we don't get any breaks with them.

Hog

Postby Burgundy&Wha? » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:45 pm

Our teams sucks.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football