Panther at Skins Post Game

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Where the Hell was Morris in the 4th?

Postby ACW » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:50 pm

So far seems like he has no runs. Just trying to pass? Or what? :?

Hog

Postby ACW » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:18 pm

Did he even have a single rush in the 4th?
DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Hognostications 2012-2013 Co-Champion (and Playoff Champion)

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:36 pm

I know Royster was in more... Wonder if he was hurt? I missed the last quarter so I was on the radio..
Where was tanna and Cooley for that matter?
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby ACW » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:39 pm

Cooley don't know (Paulsen was pretty good though). Tana had an off day methinks.
DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Hog

How Was That PI?

Postby ACW » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:40 pm

Not that it would've made a difference, but doesn't it have to be catchable?

Hog

Postby TimSkin » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:42 pm

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:I know Royster was in more... Wonder if he was hurt? I missed the last quarter so I was on the radio..
Where was tanna and Cooley for that matter?

Morris did hurt his shoulder earlier in the game but came back in but wasn't a steady presence afterwards.....Moss got hurt also in the 4th and I didn't see him come back in and Cooley had a penalty late and didn't see much of him besides that.

UNfortunately I think the Shanners like Royster as a receiver more than Morris but as bad as the pass protection was we should've kept Alfred out there.
HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hog

Postby ACW » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:21 pm

Ah, Moss:
Moss, who was evaluated for a head injury, is questionable to return to Sunday's game against the Panthers, Grant Paulsen of 106.7 THE FAN reports.
Spin:
Moss had just one catch for two yards, prior to his departure from the game.
We NEED this bye in the worst way.
DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Hog

Postby ACW » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:35 pm

And speaking of bad calls: Tarik El-Bashir ;@TarikCSN: Referee Carl Cheffers: "We just felt when the whistle blew, that the player would have already scored a touchdown."
:hmm:

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:16 pm

ACW wrote:And speaking of bad calls: Tarik El-Bashir ;@TarikCSN: Referee Carl Cheffers: "We just felt when the whistle blew, that the player would have already scored a touchdown." :hmm:

Mike Periera after seeing the replay said that guy is supposed to "suck it up" and tell the ref that he blew the whistle and the play should have been ruled 'dead'
RG3 is now learning how to play QB in the NFL - Mike & Kyle did not help with the transition

Jay & Sean are going to make it happen ... "the things we’re doing are things he’s comfortable with & complement his strengths"

Hog

Postby ACW » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:08 pm

SkinsJock wrote:
ACW wrote:And speaking of bad calls: Tarik El-Bashir ;@TarikCSN: Referee Carl Cheffers: "We just felt when the whistle blew, that the player would have already scored a touchdown." :hmm:

Mike Periera after seeing the replay said that guy is supposed to "suck it up" and tell the ref that he blew the whistle and the play should have been ruled 'dead'
Yeah, saw that on his Twitter. Of course, we didn't help our cause :?

Hog

Panther at Skins Post Game

Postby mastdark81 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:55 pm

Thought we would win this game...I guess they did too and came out flat once again.

We must score touchdowns with our defense to win games. Both offense and defense didn't get it done today.

My positives...

Alfred Morris - beast.
Logan Paulson - have to be respected now as a receiver.
Kai Forbath - good find.
Cornelius Griffin & DHall - thought they held their ground today. Hall made a fg block and made a play on ST. Thought it was important to bounce back after getting ejected the Steelers game.
-----------------------
Negatives....
Shanahan - playcalling. Terrible in the redzone, less than average throughout the game. I thought we was real passive.

Haslet - continue to play Perry Riley on clear passing downs instead of putting in an extra db or a faster taller Keenan Robinson.

Oline - Panthers had too much defensive pressure, and we had too many penalties. Trent, who I feel is playing pro bowl probably had his worst game.

---------------------------

almost put Josh Wilson on here but I thought he played well considering going against Steve Smith the whole game. Had a bad PI penalty call against him and gave up a touchdown (should have had help).

Sad to lose going into the bye week. Changes need to be made.

Hog

Postby ACW » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:57 pm

Ugly:
Officiating. Not the reason we lost, but that whole debacle w/ the Williams TD, and then calling PI on an uncatchable ball...
DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Hog

Postby mastdark81 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:59 pm

Oh yeah and I find it convenient how DeAngelo Williams wanna talk smack about the Redskins Homecoming (80th) game after they win but quiet as a church mouse about it before. He seem to take offense to it and pretty much dissed the organization and the fans after the game.

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:37 pm

We were who we thought we were:

1. Dropped passes.

2. Secondary giving up big pass plays.

3. Offensive Line with a weakness in the RT position.

4. Poor game planning and poor play calls.

To make it even worse, IN THEIR INFINITE WISDOM, coaches called this game a MUST WIN GAME.

So, what now coach? We fold and forfeit the rest of the season?

It does not even look POSSIBLE to end up at 8-8. We are witnessing serious coach errors at the top, on offense and on defense on the firld and now off the field. Fans and worse, the owner, may run short out of patience, coach.

CAREFUL. Your job is next if you really keep on FREACKING UP this bad game after game.

I warned you, coach (and your staff). I would like to see you finish your contract with us. BUT ... you know what I mean.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:56 pm

sorry ACW - you're right though - the pass was way over the guys head
RG3 is now learning how to play QB in the NFL - Mike & Kyle did not help with the transition

Jay & Sean are going to make it happen ... "the things we’re doing are things he’s comfortable with & complement his strengths"

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football