Begining of a long decline

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:13 pm
Location: The rever Thames

Postby John Dee » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:55 pm

Anyone notece Luck is 5-3..

Just sayin.....

Hog
Posts: 450
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:21 pm

Postby mastdark81 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:38 pm

John Dee wrote:Anyone notece Luck is 5-3..

Just sayin.....


It seems like everytime Luck has a good game, we lose. But yeah he's playing well and obviously getting help. We have a tougher schedule but we should be closer to that mark and not 3-6!!! in year 3 regardless.

08 Champ
Online
Posts: 13630
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:23 pm
Location: on the bandwagon

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:05 pm

John Dee wrote:Anyone notece Luck is 5-3..

Just sayin.....


it was felt by most that Andrew Luck was maybe more suited to be an NFL QB this season - he's showing that may be so


This FO traded up to be able to take RG3 NOT Andrew Luck with the 2nd pick because they thought he would be a better leader and better fit for the Redskins


I really feel that time will show that RG3 is the better QB of the 2 - both Luck and Griffin are going to really good QBs
Last edited by SkinsJock on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Redskins need to have a plan for how to put a product on the field that will be consistently competitive and they need to stick with that plan - it's taken years to become as bad as we are and it will be years getting out of it

FanFromAnnapolis
Posts: 11101
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2004 6:01 pm
Location: on the bandwagon

Postby Irn-Bru » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:14 pm

the poster wrote:ahh, redskins fans. dumb as the day is long.


Well, the poster, it's been a slice.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 16252
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:50 am

Irn-Bru wrote:Well, the poster, it's been a slice.

Of the chocolate pie served in The Help. :twisted:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

CKRGiii
Posts: 4766
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 pm
Location: 505 New Mexico repn

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:39 am

Irn-Bru wrote:
the poster wrote:ahh, redskins fans. dumb as the day is long.


Well, the poster, it's been a slice.


Please tell me this means that we are cancer free....?

-for now at least
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

FanFromAnnapolis
Posts: 11101
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2004 6:01 pm
Location: on the bandwagon

Postby Irn-Bru » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:07 am

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:
Irn-Bru wrote:
the poster wrote:ahh, redskins fans. dumb as the day is long.


Well, the poster, it's been a slice.


Please tell me this means that we are cancer free....?

-for now at least

Till the next troll. But this one is gone for good.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Pushing Paper
Posts: 4613
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:01 pm

Postby PulpExposure » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:25 am

Irn-Bru wrote:
cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:
Irn-Bru wrote:
the poster wrote:ahh, redskins fans. dumb as the day is long.


Well, the poster, it's been a slice.


Please tell me this means that we are cancer free....?

-for now at least

Till the next troll. But this one is gone for good.


So happy to hear it. Having the poster post in a thread was a disincentive for me to participate in that conversation.

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 1797
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:44 am
Location: Houston, TX

Postby markshark84 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:32 am

Agree. He was really killing threads. All he wanted was attention.

It really says something about someones character when they decide to come onto a losing football team's fan site and tell their fans how bad their team is -- all while not disclosing which team they root for. It's like playing Madden on the "rookie" level. No character.
RIP Sean Taylor. You will be missed.

kazoo
Posts: 10280
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: Kazmania

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:39 am

markshark84 wrote:Agree. He was really killing threads. All he wanted was attention.

It really says something about someones character when they decide to come onto a losing football team's fan site and tell their fans how bad their team is -- all while not disclosing which team they root for. It's like playing Madden on the "rookie" level. No character.


Amazingly coincidentally, the next troll, who will be another in a long line of posters who are exactly like GS-PODS, will arrive shortly...

Or maybe he'll just use his Redskin_Fanatic account for a while first.
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

---
User avatar
Posts: 18571
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2003 12:55 pm
Location: AJT

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:11 pm

markshark84 wrote:All he wanted was attention.


And he was fat off of the attention he was given here. There will be another, and sadly he'll be fed too. The trolls aren't the only "issue".
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 16252
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:26 pm

Chris Luva Luva wrote:
markshark84 wrote:All he wanted was attention.


And he was fat off of the attention he was given here. There will be another, and sadly he'll be fed too. The trolls aren't the only "issue".

+1
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football