Beacon of light

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog
Posts: 2361
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:56 am

Postby RayNAustin » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:32 pm

riggofan wrote:I pretty much disagree with 90% of what you wrote. I suspect I have much lower blood pressure than you too, Ray. :)


My blood pressure is perfect ... but you may want to check your IQ ... that could be the thing that is lower. :)

JSPB22
Online
User avatar
Posts: 16159
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:03 am

I'm sorry Ray, I usually like what you have to say, but I don't understand why you feel it necessary to write a tome every time, just to say the exact same thing.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog
Posts: 2361
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:56 am

Postby RayNAustin » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:16 am

Deadskins wrote:I'm sorry Ray, I usually like what you have to say, but I don't understand why you feel it necessary to write a tome every time, just to say the exact same thing.


Everyone is free to skip the parts they disagree with, or who's attention span can't manage 2 1/2 minutes of reading.

But just for the record ... twitter makes you dumber, and paragraphs make you smarter, just by the exercise it takes to read it, irrespective of content.

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 4759
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:29 pm
Location: Montclair, Virginia

Postby riggofan » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:09 pm

RayNAustin wrote:
riggofan wrote:I pretty much disagree with 90% of what you wrote. I suspect I have much lower blood pressure than you too, Ray. :)


My blood pressure is perfect ... but you may want to check your IQ ... that could be the thing that is lower. :)


LOL. :)

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 4759
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:29 pm
Location: Montclair, Virginia

Postby riggofan » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:11 pm

RayNAustin wrote:
Deadskins wrote:I'm sorry Ray, I usually like what you have to say, but I don't understand why you feel it necessary to write a tome every time, just to say the exact same thing.


Everyone is free to skip the parts they disagree with, or who's attention span can't manage 2 1/2 minutes of reading.

But just for the record ... twitter makes you dumber, and paragraphs make you smarter, just by the exercise it takes to read it, irrespective of content.


Personally I'm a fan of pithiness. Also my scrollbar doesn't work.

Hog
Posts: 2361
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:56 am

Postby RayNAustin » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:16 pm

riggofan wrote:
RayNAustin wrote:
Deadskins wrote:I'm sorry Ray, I usually like what you have to say, but I don't understand why you feel it necessary to write a tome every time, just to say the exact same thing.


Everyone is free to skip the parts they disagree with, or who's attention span can't manage 2 1/2 minutes of reading.

But just for the record ... twitter makes you dumber, and paragraphs make you smarter, just by the exercise it takes to read it, irrespective of content.


Personally I'm a fan of pithiness. Also my scrollbar doesn't work.


Well, complex subjects don't lend themselves well to tweets .... best buy can help you with a new mouse.

JSPB22
Online
User avatar
Posts: 16159
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:00 pm

There's a difference between tweets and concise writing.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

**ch44
Posts: 2381
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:00 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby chiefhog44 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:02 pm

Miss you 21

12/17/09 - Ding Dong the Witch is Dead...Which Old Witch? The Wicked Witch.

1/6/10 - The start of a new era

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football