Redskins' Head Coach Next Year?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

Whom would you prefer as our head coach next year?

John "Chucky" Gruden (announcer)
38%
Brian Schottenheimer (OC Rams)
15%
Sean Payton (Unemployed)
31%
Keith Butler (DC Colts)
No votes
Other
15%

Total votes : 13
Hog

Postby por-tiz2skins » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:12 pm

BIG THANKS TO WHOM EVER EDITED WILL POOL AND TITLE:)

Im very sure Shanny will not be back if we go 5-11 or 6-10 because of these facts.

-The team is not motivated or have been these past 3 years and maybe more.

-Very poor cap space.

-no first rounders for two years

-Very Poor FA these past 3 years including Joey Galloway-Roydell Williams - Barry Cofield who is not a NT -Josh Wilson- OJ Atogwe - Stephen Bowen

Some are not BAD but highly over price when we could of gotten Cullen Jenkins at our DE we could of gotten Rogers or Arbrayo Franklin for a one year deal . We also re-signed London who was on a decline and I soley believe only did it for the fans . Even so since 2010 London lost a step in the 3-4 he never looked like he did in the 4-3 .

Horrible FA pick ups IMO and is why our D is awful.

- Shanny per Jay Glazer did not like Shannys comments

-Horrible trades too other than Carriker

-Horrible picks other than TW-RG3 and Morris but over all poor.

-Hired the worsr DC for the job and sources say he didnt even want the 3-4 quote Hasslett

-Kyle Contract over after this season. I think he can coach a college team or maybe the Browns or possibly Philly .

So this is the reason why as for the O because I know alot of kissy kissy Shanny fans wanna bring that up we played horrible defenses and note this we been shut down for the past 2 weeks . We will see how it goes about but its been slowed down and been regressing every week no doubt philly will do what Carolina did and rush 4 deadly pass rushers while our offense go up against two good CB's .

Update on situation with Shanny

Quote:

ource: Snyder made Shanahan backtrack/spin from his "evaluation" comments.. That explains the awkward Monday presser where Dan was mentioned A lot

---------- Post added November-13th-2012 at 06:09 PM ----------

Jesus Christ...this too

#Redskins executive on Shanahan " He is a joke at this point... A real expensive joke"

---------- Post added November-13th-2012 at 06:11 PM ----------

For those that don't know him, LL posts on here regularly and is usually spot on.

There is even more on here on his account. Damn...**** is going down https://twitter.com/HTTR24_7

IPOD interview about whats going on in Ausburn:

http://httr24-7.com/?p=3435&utm_source= ... um=twitter

^^^ Can listen to interview : What it talks about.
[b]

- People around the organization thinks Shanny is a bafoon and a overpriced idiot.

-Sowlik is trying to prevent Raheem the DC and some people inside the organization on defensive staff dont want him as the DC.

-Kyle Shanahan will likely not come back-

-We midiognized Garcon and made his injury much worst and are forcing him to come back and play to try and win some to save Shannys job.

-Coaches are arguing more than gameplanning are are not getting along at all.

-Danny forced Shanny to backtrack what he said and made it seem more positive :.
[/b][quote][/quote]
Last edited by por-tiz2skins on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
R.I.P

Sean Taylor-21#
Greatest safety ever and the most feared hardest hitting safety ever.

"I swear I'll Honor the number 21#"

-Clinton Portis

Hog

Postby andyjens89 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:22 pm

Cap space is Shanahan's fault :roll: We had upwards of $35mm until Mara and Goodell said we violated the imaginary salary cap.

No first rounders = potential hall of fame QB. Either that or be stuck with someone who isn't RGIII....

You're really saying signing some vet min guys is poor FA signings? It's not like they threw $100mm at Haynesworth again.

Cullen Jenkins is not an improvement over Bowen. Fletcher is having a rough year, but he's had some injury issues. He was fantastic the past two years.

"Shanny per Jay Glazer did not like Shannys comments" Makes sense to me...

Horrible picks include: Riley, Kerrigan, Jenkins, Helu, Hankerson, Robinson, Paul, Neild... really not that bad

Haslett may not be the best coach, but we don't have very good players in the secondary. They suck, it's more than just coaching.

Kyle is not going to be a head coach next year. No way.

Philly's defense is awful this year, have you looked at the stats or watched them play?
XVII XXII XXVI

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:30 pm

Wait.....ARE YOU THE REAL Portiz-2skins....???

Wow, I remember you
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:21 pm

Wattayasay?
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:31 pm

This is DarthMonk's poll, but there was already a topic in Hogwash about it, so the two have been merged.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:37 pm

Irn-Bru wrote:This is DarthMonk's poll, but there was already a topic in Hogwash about it, so the two have been merged.

Good idea.

Apologies.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:05 pm

It will be Shanahan... but I'll not select the insulting option given in the poll...
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

JSPB22

Re: Which coach will we have come in next year?

Postby Deadskins » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:46 pm

por-tiz2skins wrote: Shanny per Jay Glazer did not like Shannys comments

Wow, even he didn't like his comments. :twisted:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby aswas71788 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:00 pm

I don't think Shanahan has done such a good job, in fact a lousy job, but I think he will get one more year. If the Redskins are not in the hunt for a playoff berth next year, I can see him leaving town.

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:29 pm

Mike S. will be with us next year. Guaranteed.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

Hog

Postby Red_One43 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:38 pm

Mike Shanahan will not be fired and will be the coach next year.

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Re: Redskins' Head Coach Next Year?

Postby 1niksder » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:19 am

tribeofjudah wrote:Wait.....ARE YOU THE REAL Portiz-2skins....???

:hmm: Good question.... Let's see

por-tiz2skins wrote:
BIG THANKS TO WHOM EVER EDITED WILL POOL AND TITLE:)

First sentence is bold and :shock: ALL CAPS...

por-tiz2skins wrote:Im very sure Shanny will not be back if we go 5-11 or 6-10 because of these facts.

Almost a definitive statement, with a promise of fact to follow...

but NO FACTS follow
por-tiz2skins wrote:
-The team is not motivated or have been these past 3 years and maybe more.

Inaccurate statement being passed on as a fact... but if true this would be the first organized sports team in the history of sports to go through a rebuild, while getting younger, and offering opportunities based solely on performance that nets a unmotivated roster.

Moss has one of those "Vinny C" contracts and could have shown up 20 lbs. overweight and wouldn't have went anywhere until after June, Niles Paul went through a position change and this year was a gimme for him. Both of these unmotivated players took their time off to adjust their weight to fit the teams needs when they could have waited until OTA and training camp to do it. They weren't the guys that came into camp after dropping weight or adding weight during the off-season based on their roles on the team.

It might be p2s

por-tiz2skins wrote:-Very poor cap space.

A un-researched opinion stated as a fact... this sure seems like the work of THE REAL Portiz-2skins

There were 12 teams with less cap space than the Redskins when free agency started (CapGate hit right before the market opened), and Shanny had nothing to do with it. It's a known fact that the team did nothing wrong and if they had it would have been on Bruce Allen not MS.

por-tiz2skins wrote:-no first rounders for two years

Currently this is a fact... but teams still make trades and we don't know what will happen between now and April of next year or the year after that. I'm pretty sure there won't be another RGIII in either of those drafts.

Six in one hand, half a dozen in the other.... I guessing it's him but not really sure.

por-tiz2skins wrote:-Very Poor FA these past 3 years including Joey Galloway-Roydell Williams - Barry Cofield who is not a NT -Josh Wilson- OJ Atogwe - Stephen Bowen

Some are not BAD but highly over price when we could of gotten Cullen Jenkins at our DE we could of gotten Rogers or Arbrayo Franklin for a one year deal . We also re-signed London who was on a decline and I soley believe only did it for the fans . Even so since 2010 London lost a step in the 3-4 he never looked like he did in the 4-3 .

Horrible FA pick ups IMO and is why our D is awful.

In one thought he went from Very Poor free agents, to not BAD but overpaid, to Horrible.

Hare's a fact... as of today Cofield and Bowen combined have out performed the combination of the two lineman that were mentioned as better for the team (both individually wanted about what the the Skins paid to get both Bowen and Cofield). If the four of them were ranked individually it would be Cofield one, Bowen two, the dude from Phithy and then the guy with the funny first name.

If that doesn't prove that this is THE REAL Portiz-2skins :?

por-tiz2skins wrote:- Shanny per Jay Glazer did not like Shannys comments

This sure did ROTFALMAO

tribeofjudah wrote:Wow, I remember you

He un4gettable...

Welcome back p2s :D :twisted:
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:12 am

I answered the question as to which HC I would prefer - I do NOT like Mike

There is NO doubt in my opinion that Mike will be the HC next season :D
Minds are like parachutes, they only work when they are open

Robert has to make a huge effort to show he's got what it takes to be a future great QB - we need the real RG3 not the hyped version

Hail to the Redskins

JSPB22

Re: Redskins' Head Coach Next Year?

Postby Deadskins » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:59 am

por-tiz2skins wrote:We also re-signed London who was on a decline and I soley believe only did it for the fans . Even so since 2010 London lost a step in the 3-4 he never looked like he did in the 4-3 .

Yeah, he only led the NFL in tackles last season, and is the undeniable captain of the defense. :roll:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:47 am

Shanahan.

Good day to you all and to all a good night.
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football