Redskins Touchdowns through Week 10

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Redskins Touchdowns through Week 10

Postby 44diesel » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:16 pm

Saw this and had to share. Here's every Redskins Touchdown through the first 10 weeks of the 2012 season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... ACK1CGojes

Hail to the Redskins!!!
"Givin'em the Business!"

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:14 pm

Fun and frustrating. We should not be 3-6 ... I mean 6-3 ... I mean ...

The first one hurts. Garcon looked so good with Griffin. Damn dive by the Saint DB. ;furious;

If only or defense didn't freaking suck.

'Skins remind me of my golf game. When I'm getting off the tee my approaches suck. If they're good too I can't putt. When my drives stray I hit great recoveries. Sometimes the only thing I can do is putt. Every now and then I put it all together.

Criminal we lost to Rams and Giants after what the offense did. 5-4 would look REAL good right now.

Dear Haz: Can we at least make people earn it? Can we at least keep the play in front of us?

DarthMonk
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

Hog

Postby 44diesel » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:50 am

DarthMonk wrote:Fun and frustrating. We should not be 3-6 ... I mean 6-3 ... I mean ...

The first one hurts. Garcon looked so good with Griffin. Damn dive by the Saint DB. ;furious;

If only or defense didn't freaking suck.

'Skins remind me of my golf game. When I'm getting off the tee my approaches suck. If they're good too I can't putt. When my drives stray I hit great recoveries. Sometimes the only thing I can do is putt. Every now and then I put it all together.

Criminal we lost to Rams and Giants after what the offense did. 5-4 would look REAL good right now.

Dear Haz: Can we at least make people earn it? Can we at least keep the play in front of us?

DarthMonk

So true. This year has been quite a tease. We've been shown flashes of brilliance from the offense (for the first time in a long time) but our defense has been suspect. Then, we've played games where the defense is holding up, but our receivers can't catch the ball.

I'm hoping we can start to turn things around this week. We've got 5 division games left and our divisional foes each have been having issues of their own as of late.

I'm not necessarily sure what the end result of this season will be at this point (nor do I want to jinx anything) I just hope we can keep things interesting and have an exciting ending to this season.
"Givin'em the Business!"

Hog

Postby Mississippi Hog » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:02 pm

For the record, we have had 2 straight games where we kept them under 300 yards passing. I think we are 30th now, which is improved. I am hopeful that Merriweather helps turn things around. He and Garcon are both set to return.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/86397 ... n-redskins

Hog

Postby riggofan » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:00 pm

Mississippi Hog wrote:For the record, we have had 2 straight games where we kept them under 300 yards passing. I think we are 30th now, which is improved. I am hopeful that Merriweather helps turn things around. He and Garcon are both set to return.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/86397 ... n-redskins

LOL. I can't help laugh about our low expectations!

Fingers crossed this weekend.

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:33 pm

9 Passing, 13 Rushing, and 4 Defensive TDs.... that's 26 in nine weeks. The Redskins scored 28 TDs total in 2011 (19, 8, and 1)
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:48 am

1niksder wrote:9 Passing, 13 Rushing, and 4 Defensive TDs.... that's 26 in nine weeks. The Redskins scored 28 TDs total in 2011 (19, 8, and 1)

And there are still some here that claim there is no improvement .... :nana:
one should always try to look on the bright side ... especially Redskins fans after the past 20 plus years

things will get better .... hopefully soon

Hail to the Redskins

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:49 pm

We've got a few more to add after today. Good stuff on offense, so far as big plays are concerned.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football