Time to Get Back on Track: Eagles Game Thread

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:25 pm

capitaldefense wrote:Just joined the board today, maybe I am a lucky charm. HA HA NOT!

Anyway, look forward to more victories and our young team getting better week after week. Also look forward to the Redskins discussions in the future.

Hail!

Welcome to the boards.... and you might be :D
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:37 pm

absinthe1023 wrote:
Chris Luva Luva wrote:
absinthe1023 wrote:
Chris Luva Luva wrote:
absinthe1023 wrote:
Irn-Bru wrote:
absinthe1023 wrote:
Chris Luva Luva wrote:
absinthe1023 wrote:D-U-M dumb.

This post? Yes I agree.

Easy tiger, the quote is from a movie. I wanted to see a FG attempt and a potential 21 pt lead. What's wrong with that?

Being aggressive in that situation is, statistically, the better decision. I liked it as a call even though it didn't work out for us.

In fact I've really liked the Shanahan's tolerance for risk on 4th downs this year. One area where we are on the cutting edge, IMO.

I'm usually a proponent for going for it on 4th and short, but with a chance to create a 21 point lead on a team that hasn't yet scored a TD, you gotta think that a FG (well within Forbath's comfort zone) is the right call. Subsequent events have made this a moot point, thankfully. I was hoping for an edifying response from the first person to respond to my post, I can only presume that it must be hard to post with one's foot in one's mouth.

We have 30+ points. Thus making your crying pointless.

Crying? My face is quite dry, sir. Please don't persist in thinking that your opinion of my posts on a message board makes any impact on either my thoughts or my future actions.

:lol: :lol: if your going to be consistently negative. Don't cry when it's pointed out.

There's that word again. Here's the thing: you post what you want, I post what I want, and as long as we both stay within the rules, no problem. My only objection (and I won't bother to raise it again), is your unnecessary use of a bait-word as a well-worn and shoddy attempt to get around the "attack the post, not the poster" dictum upon which the site is governed.

It just depends on maturity level. I say things almost everyday I wish I didn't. I do apologize though or admit I was wrong which is 99.9999% of the time. You cant let people online get to you like I have in the past. In real life I get respect but when others are behind a keyboard it is hard to command that. Just ignore or patronize.

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:38 pm

Deadskins wrote:
Redskin in Canada wrote:No way we lose to Foles.

Might as well be the game which seals Andy's run in Philthy. Last game against an Andy Reid led Philthy team.

HTTR

Until our second game against the Smeagols. Or are you thinking he get's canned mid-season?

They will wait until the end of this debacle, ooops sorry ... season.

Another DREAM season for them. :roll:
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:33 pm

Dream Team! DREAM TEAM! DREAM TEAM!
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football