DIRTY SUH....!!!

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

DIRTY SUH....!!!

Postby tribeofjudah » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:14 pm

Have we done this thread before...? Yes, I can't find it.

This guy was so good in college......I liked him then.

Now he is just a flat out bum of a DIRTY PLAYER.. did you see his kick Shaub in the jewels.

I hate him now............SMH
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:16 pm

Suh is Haynesworth X 10... nasty cheap shot artist... shame because, like Haynesworth (when he actually wanted to play) he is an incredible talent. What a waste.

Regardless... the Lions won that game... the league has to fix that idiotic booth review rule that prevents an automatic review if the coach throws the red flag... yes, call the unsportsman like penalty... but do the review, and fix the damned call on the field when it's wrong.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:42 pm

Countertrey wrote:Suh is Haynesworth X 10... nasty cheap shot artist... shame because, like Haynesworth (when he actually wanted to play) he is an incredible talent. What a waste.

Regardless... the Lions won that game... the league has to fix that idiotic booth review rule that prevents an automatic review if the coach throws the red flag... yes, call the unsportsman like penalty... but do the review, and fix the damned call on the field when it's wrong.

+1
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:19 am

I missed that.. deep frying.... Play was going to be reviewed like a td or to? Then coach made a goof and threw the flag and so they didn't review it? The hell?
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:39 am

1niksder wrote:
Countertrey wrote:Suh is Haynesworth X 10... nasty cheap shot artist... shame because, like Haynesworth (when he actually wanted to play) he is an incredible talent. What a waste.

+1

I also agree ... on both counts - Suh can be a force but he's also showing that he can hurt his team by playing like that

The NFL has to rectify that 'rule' - that is clearly not in the best interest of the game
The Redskins need to change to improve - we need a better GM and we need to do a better job of who we bring in to coach and play here - players and coaches need to be held accountable when they do not do their jobs well

tribe

Postby tribeofjudah » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:02 am

Each time Dirty Suh gets such a penalty, they show him arguing with his coach on the sidelines....as if to plead his case: DIRT BAG

It sickens me to see his foolish face arguing his case....face is Suh: you're a DIRTY BUM

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:22 pm

Yeah, I find it hard to believe they didn't see this scenario coming.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:17 am

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:I missed that.. deep frying.... Play was going to be reviewed like a td or to? Then coach made a goof and threw the flag and so they didn't review it? The hell?

Fair and balanced. You decide.

Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

Hog

Postby ACW » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:30 am

DarthMonk wrote:Image
Normally I'd give him the benefit of the doubt; he hasn't earned it though.

Postby yupchagee » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:05 pm

He's WAY beyond dirty. He belongs in prison.
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

tribe

Postby tribeofjudah » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:21 am

MORE of Dirty Suh....dancing over a hurt player.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... ke-mcglynn

Return to Around the League