Playoffs...Playoffs??

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

Postby skinsfan#33 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:12 am

SkinsJock wrote::lol: we can do better WITHOUT Kyle :lol:

Kyle is not terrible but we'd be better off without him :lol:

actually - I'd rather have Haslett than Kyle :lol:

RG3 has made the offense work despite having this kid call plays

Ok, so how do you explain 2011 when the O was in the to half of the nfl in both ToP and yards per game? We had no WR, no OL, no RB, and certainly no QB! Collectively on offense our talent was bottom five, yet Kyle still figured out ways to get our players open and some how got Royster and Helu give 100 games in the last third of the season.

No I don't like all of what Kyle calls, but he has been a virtual Merlin conjuring up ways to get our WRs and TEs open! We still have barely any talent at WR, or OL, or TE, yet we are #7 in the NFL. Yes RG3 and Morris have a lot to do with that, but you still didn't address the fact that Kyle's pay calling gets bottom level hellbent wide open so RG3 can find them.

No we would not be better with out him!
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:14 pm

No offence scores every play... Some people take stuff way to personal. Some plays that don't work, set up the next.play that does. Dropping nearly 30 points a game, top five in total O, top ten in points, yards, and number two in rushing??
Again sj the hell you want man?
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby riggofan » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:05 pm

Really?? hah. I'd be a lot more in favor of a new defensive coordinator if somebody really good was available. I'm not sure what evidence there is that we would be better off without Kyle.

Personally I liked all of the reports about Kyle working with RGIII in the offseason. I don't think we had even drafted RGIII yet and Kyle was down in Waco helping him get up to speed on the playbook.

Hog

Postby funsho2 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:02 pm

vikings, seahawks and bucs lose....skins still alive in the wild card race

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:26 pm

riggofan wrote:

Really?? hah. I'd be a lot more in favor of a new defensive coordinator if somebody really good was available. I'm not sure what evidence there is that we would be better off without Kyle.

Personally I liked all of the reports about Kyle working with RGIII in the offseason. I don't think we had even drafted RGIII yet and Kyle was down in Waco helping him get up to speed on the playbook.

riggo - I think Kyles a good OC - It's just that I think we could do better with someone else

we have a QB in RG3 that is not like anybody else - this kid is something really special

let's face it - Mike is most likely here for another year and Kyle is here with him - I'm just looking forward to having RG3 with better guys as HC, OC and DC

not really a big deal - it's just me - we're going to be fine with these guys and Mike deserves some credo just for bringing in RG3

we're going to eventually see a really good OC in here and that will be special

I'm just not a Kyle fan .. I just want to get to 8-8 or 9-7 and get ready for next season ...

IMHO - we're looking a whole lot better than we did in spite of Kyle :twisted:
We are very fortunate to have Kirk Cousins but Griffin has a huge upside IMO

Robert needs to continue to get better and to do that he needs time on the field - hopefully sooner than later

HAIL

Week 2 - 17-15

Postby skinsfan#33 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:13 pm

SkinsJock wrote:
riggofan wrote:

riggo - I think Kyles a good OC - It's just that I think we could do better with someone else

we have a QB in RG3 that is not like anybody else - this kid is something really special

let's face it - Mike is most likely here for another year and Kyle is here with him - I'm just looking forward to having RG3 with better guys as HC, OC and DC

not really a big deal - it's just me - we're going to be fine with these guys and Mike deserves some credo just for bringing in RG3

we're going to eventually see a really good OC in here and that will be special

I'm just not a Kyle fan .. I just want to get to 8-8 or 9-7 and get ready for next season ...

IMHO - we're looking a whole lot better than we did in spite of Kyle :twisted:

I can't figure out if you are being serious or if trying to fill the troll void on the site or if someone skipped some "medication" in your brownies.

You haven't addressed the fact that the 2011 offense was way more productive than it had any right to be based on the bottom five talent.

Or the fact that it its Kyle's plays and play call timing that gets average (at best) recievers and TEs wide open! Yes, RG3 makes a big difference but Kyle didn't have him in Houston, where the Texans had the #1 offense in the NFL!

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:29 pm

HA - you haven't addressed the notion that as good as RG3 is with this OC he'd be a lot better with a good OC - HA

Robert needs to continue to get better and to do that he needs time on the field - hopefully sooner than later

HAIL

Week 2 - 17-15

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:29 pm

HA - you haven't addressed the notion that as good as RG3 is with this OC he'd be a lot better with a good OC - HA

HAIL

Week 2 - 17-15

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:38 pm

"Just win the next game": Joe Gibbs.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:51 pm

skinsfan#33 wrote: Ok, so how do you explain 2011 when the O was in the to half of the nfl in both ToP and yards per game? We had no WR, no OL, no RB, and certainly no QB! Collectively on offense our talent was bottom five, yet Kyle still figured out ways to get our players open and some how got Royster and Helu give 100 games in the last third of the season.

No I don't like all of what Kyle calls, but he has been a virtual Merlin conjuring up ways to get our WRs and TEs open! We still have barely any talent at WR, or OL, or TE, yet we are #7 in the NFL. Yes RG3 and Morris have a lot to do with that, but you still didn't address the fact that Kyle's pay calling gets bottom level hellbent wide open so RG3 can find them.

I must have missed something - what was the win loss record with this amazing OC ?? :lol:

I'm not saying that Kyle's a bad OC - I'm just saying that I think the offense would be better without him

a lot of the better plays have been due to RG3 OR the opposing defense making bad plays - NOT Kyle's great play calling :lol:

we're going to see RG3 with a better OC sooner or later - I can wait :lol:

having fun? sounds like your panties are all bunched up :twisted:

HAIL

Week 2 - 17-15

Postby skinsfan#33 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:07 am

SkinsJock wrote:
skinsfan#33 wrote: Ok, so how do you explain 2011 when the O was in the to half of the nfl in both ToP and yards per game? We had no WR, no OL, no RB, and certainly no QB! Collectively on offense our talent was bottom five, yet Kyle still figured out ways to get our players open and some how got Royster and Helu give 100 games in the last third of the season.

I must have missed something - what was the win loss record with this amazing OC ?? :lol:

I'm not saying that Kyle's a bad OC - I'm just saying that I think the offense would be better without him

a lot of the better plays have been due to RG3 OR the opposing defense making bad plays - NOT Kyle's great play calling :lol:

I'm not into panties (maybe your thing,, but not mine) but my boxer briefs are not in a bunch.

I'm just responding to totally irrational post.

Postby skinsfan#33 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:07 am

SkinsJock wrote:

I'm not into panties (maybe your thing,, but not mine) but my boxer briefs are not in a bunch.

I'm just responding to totally irrational post.

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:29 am

SkinsJock wrote:Kyle's play calling has NOT - he's lucky his QB and wideouts bailed us out

Wow... This is a joke post, right? It has to be, because nobody could actually believe that. :lol:

Do you not realize that Kyle created this hybrid offense? That he's taken pieces of his fathers scheme, the Texans scheme and what RGIII is comfortable with from Baylor and created one of the most unique offenses in the NFL? Nobody in the NFL is doing what we are doing right now, nobody.

Don't believe me, check the latest podcast from NFL Films Analyst Greg Cosell and listen to how he and his partner gush over what's being done here.

If anyone ever wants to get inside the mindset of the Pre-Shanny era Daniel Snyder, just read the forums. Read the outlandish, the illogical, dramatic and over the top thoughts. He is/was a fan. He thinks like a lot of people here think. And I am oooooooooooo so thankful this holiday season for his new mindset.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

#######

Postby The Hogster » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:38 am

Not sure if Skins Jock is trolling or being serious.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:08 pm

Chris Luva Luva wrote:Do you not realize that Kyle created this hybrid offense? That he's taken pieces of his fathers scheme, the Texans scheme and what RGIII is comfortable with from Baylor and created one of the most unique offenses in the NFL? Nobody in the NFL is doing what we are doing right now, nobody.

I'm pretty sure I saw the Giants run at least one play out of the pistol formation last night. Kind of interesting to see.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football