Cut DeAngelo Hall

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

Postby skinsfan#33 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:37 am

mastdark81 wrote:
Countertrey wrote:
mastdark81 wrote:
BY THE WAY DHALL has put together a string of two good games.

Certainly true... but I think we all know that it's just a matter of time before his next episode of cranio-rectal inversion... he just can't help himself.

oops... too late!

True but I could care less how he treats a reporter, he just needs to play well on the field.

Had another good game. As much as people bash him he came up big versus the Cowgirls.

The Mike Jones thing was WAY OVERBLOWN! It was just a socket and wrench moment. You know two tools getting together doing what tools do!
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

Postby skinsfan#33 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:37 am

mastdark81 wrote:
Countertrey wrote:
mastdark81 wrote:
BY THE WAY DHALL has put together a string of two good games.

Certainly true... but I think we all know that it's just a matter of time before his next episode of cranio-rectal inversion... he just can't help himself.

oops... too late!

True but I could care less how he treats a reporter, he just needs to play well on the field.

Had another good game. As much as people bash him he came up big versus the Cowgirls.

The Mike Jones thing was WAY OVERBLOWN! It was just a socket and wrench moment. You know two tools getting together doing what tools do!

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:56 am

I guess Hall heard us all talkin crap about him.......hahaha

So he fixed his game and is now entering Beast Mode
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

#######

Postby The Hogster » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:44 pm

I know plenty of people will hate this comment. But, DeAngelo Hall could make the Pro Bowl this year.

He's third in both solo & total tackles behind only Courtland Finnegan and Antoine Winfield.

His 4 Interceptions put him in the Top 5 in the entire league.

He's recovered a fumble, and could have scored a return TD before kneeling against the Cowboys. His season compares favorably to Ronde Barber's.

Not saying he will make it, but he has definitely stepped his game up the last few weeks. A few more strong games, could make it tough for him not to go.
Last edited by The Hogster on Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

ATX

Postby ATX_Skins » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:48 pm

I hope he makes it, that will mean he has been effective down the stretch.
Support the troops, especially our snipers.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:07 pm

I'm all for it.. he also has a sack or two right??
I still can't help thinking that if we can find a great corner to compliment Wilson or even better for Wilson to compliment... And move Hall to safety w either merriweather or Jackson that our secondary woes will be secondary beastmode.
#imadreamer
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Postby skinsfan#33 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:28 pm

The Hogster wrote:I know plenty of people will hate this comment. But, DeAngelo Hall could make the Pro Bowl this year.

He's third in both solo & total tackles behind only Courtland Finnegan and Antoine Winfield.

He's recovered a fumble, and could have scored a return TD before kneeling against the Cowboys. His season compares favorably to Ronde Barber's.

Not saying he will make it, but he has definitely stepped his game up the last few weeks. A few more strong games, could make it tough for him not to go.

You may new right about the PB, but there is no way a player that is part of a secondary that gives up gazillion yards per game will be in the PB.

The passing defense has just been WAY to bad for any member to go to the PB. As far as tackles go, that is usually a bad sign for a CB to make a lot of tackles. It usually means he talked a lot of WRs that caught balls on him! I don't think that is the case with DHall, but it usually is a bad sign.

Hog

Postby riggofan » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:30 pm

Yeah that is just CRAZY.

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:00 pm

The Hogster wrote:I know plenty of people will hate this comment. But, DeAngelo Hall could make the Pro Bowl this year.

He also has the most important asset: a name that people, for better or worse, associate with skill, fame, and Pro Bowls.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

-----------

Postby Smithian » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:17 pm

Until he goes a consistent period of time without being stupid, I say cut him.

I'm over him. His valleys are worse than his peaks. Total mindfact, but just my opinion.
"I said when he retired that Joe Gibbs was the best coach I'd ever faced." - Bill Parcells

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:26 am

skinsfan#33 wrote: You may be right about the PB, but there is no way a player that is part of a secondary that gives up gazillion yards per game will be in the PB.

:hmm: so Hall may be in the PB ....

then again, there is no way that he's in the PB :twisted:

and I thought I was the resident 'fence sitter' here - you win :lol:

btw - who cares - all that matters is how Hall helps with his play and his leadership from here on out ...

Hall looks like he has put those issues behind him ...

carry on ... :roll:
We are very fortunate to have Kirk Cousins but Griffin has a huge upside IMO

Robert needs to continue to get better and to do that he needs time on the field - hopefully sooner than later

HAIL

Week 2 - 17-15

Postby skinsfan#33 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:59 am

SkinsJock wrote:
skinsfan#33 wrote: You may be right about the PB, but there is no way a player that is part of a secondary that gives up gazillion yards per game will be in the PB.

btw - who cares - all that matters is how Hall helps with his play and his leadership from here on out ...

What a "wise donkey" comment that is!

Really, you can't understand that I'm saying that he may be correct but in my opinion there is no way a DB on one of the worst passing defenses in the NFL is going to the PB.

So, here I spelled it out for you!

There is always someone that wants to try to bust your chops when they should just read the post and try to figure out what the intent of the post is.

I'm in a real bad mood right right now so maybe this retarded post is tweeking more than it would normally!!!

#######

Postby The Hogster » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:34 am

skinsfan#33 wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:

What a "wise donkey" comment that is!

Really, you can't understand that I'm saying that he may be correct but in my opinion there is no way a DB on one of the worst passing defenses in the NFL is going to the PB.

So, here I spelled it out for you!

There is always someone that wants to try to bust your chops when they should just read the post and try to figure out what the intent of the post is.

I'm in a real bad mood right right now so maybe this retarded post is tweeking more than it would normally!!!

U mad bro?

ROTFALMAO

Seriously though, you should be numb to SkinsJock's posts by now. I know most of us are. At least this one didn't speak live from the Front Office.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:57 am

skinsfan#33 wrote:You may new right about the PB, but there is no way a player that is part of a secondary that gives up gazillion yards per game will be in the PB.

DBs Nick Collins and Charles Woodson of the Packers both made the Pro Bowl last year and the Packers had the worst pass defense in the NFL. The Patriots were next (these two teams were far and away the 2 worst pass defenses at 4796 and 4703 yards allowed - next were Saints at 4157). They sent DBs Devin McCourty and Brandon Meriweather.

Just sayin.

DarthMonk
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:17 am

NONE of our guys will be in the probowl!!!

..cuz we'll be playing in the Superbowl!
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football