Rolando McClain

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
Hog

Rolando McClain

Postby Jeremy81 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:31 pm

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/14 ... in-oakland

I'd he gets released, I think the redskins should take a serious look. I understand the notion that if the raiders let him go there's a reason, but a change of scenery could make all the difference. And to learn to be a pro from Fletcher could really pat dividends...just my thoughts. Interested in hearing yours

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:20 am

I know the Raiders are dysfunctional, but reading that article makes me say no way.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

piglet

Postby fresh1120 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:40 am

I want him.......not the contract hopefully he clears waivers, but with Fletch hurting and possibly playing his final season ( you never know for a 37 year old) might be a good person to fill while we are still hurting becasue of the cap issues
rip #21

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:47 am

I'd like to seem him trying to make our team next summer. He was a very good fantasy IDP for me last year.

DarthMonk
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:53 pm

I tend to think a player who is drafted by a bad team usually gets bad habits and does not fully develop their talent and skills.
He was very talented coming out of Alabama and now has developed poor work ethic and poor play on the field.

I used to like taking a chance on a player like this. Now I am not sure. I mean if Fletcher could tutor him and we dont pay the guy too much? Might be worth taking a chance.

I think Mike S. has built a solid foundation and the culture is now a healthy one. So it could be worth looking at?
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

Return to Around the League