RG3 being disrespected in another forum

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

RG3 being disrespected in another forum

Postby funsho2 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:17 pm

Hog

Postby funsho2 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:18 pm

They are comparing him to vick.....wtf

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:56 pm

1: I'm fairly certain that large numbers of your own brain cells die when you visit that site...
The risk far exceeds any potential gratification you might receive by visiting it... please don't do this to yourself on our account...

2: Who cares what any Eagles fan says about Bob? It's not as though they know anything about football...
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Hog

Postby Hooligan » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:09 pm

The only time I care what Eagles fans have to say is when I listen to them crying on Eagles radio for a week after they lose. Which is almost every week.

Mmmmm delicious tears!
"Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:45 pm

WHO CARES :lol:

Andrew Luck is playing great for the Colts

RG3 is playing great for the Redskins

If both these QBs switched teams is there anyone here that would prefer Andrew Luck to RG3 - EXCEPT Canes

all that counts is we have RG3 and we're MUCH better off with him playing QB here - Luck would not be as good for this franchise as RG3 will be
RG3 is now learning how to play QB in the NFL - Mike & Kyle did not help with the transition

Jay & Sean are going to make it happen ... "He has the ability and the desire, he just has to do it.” - J Gruden

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:50 pm

Who was better, Marino or Elway? That's the situation we have on our hands. The answer is, whichever team has either of them.

The next question is: who is worse? The answer isn't RG3 or Luck. It's: whichever teams have to be in the same division as them. Those are the losers.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

The Punisher

Postby Bob 0119 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:51 pm

They seem to have a consensus that Luck is the better QB even after RGIII spanked them for four touchdowns and a perfect QB rating.

The opinion seems to stem from Luck's wins with Indy which is a bit misleading.

Indy's opponents average win/loss is 5-7 while Washington's opponents average 6-6.

Indy has only faced four opponents with .500 or better records and won two of those games

Washington will have faced eight teams with .500 or better records by tomorrow (I'm predicting TTiT will win tonight) and so far have won three (hopefully four by tomorrow)

So sure, Luck has a better record, but a much easier schedule
“If you grow up in metro Washington, you grow up a diehard Redskins fan. But if you hate your parents, you grow up a Cowboys fan.”-Jim Lachey

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:03 pm

I'll ask the question again - WHO really cares?

Andrew Luck is great for the Colts, that's fantastic

we have RG3 and if Mike had thought we'd be better off with Luck we would have got him

We have our own great QB and we're happy

the ONLY guys that really don't think much of RG3 are most likely NFC East fans :lol:

Andrew Luck has showed he's the better QB AT THIS TIME - WHO really cares

The Redskins would NOT have taken him - we wanted RG3 and we've got him

THAT is all that is important
RG3 is now learning how to play QB in the NFL - Mike & Kyle did not help with the transition

Jay & Sean are going to make it happen ... "He has the ability and the desire, he just has to do it.” - J Gruden

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football