ESPN Outside The Lines 12-4-12 All About RG III

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

ESPN Outside The Lines 12-4-12 All About RG III

Postby Burgundy&Wha? » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:10 pm

Have the TV on in my office and ESPN's Outside The Lines today is all about RG III. If it replay's later today, check it out. It is a lovefest. :P "Bout time the media starts loving this team!

Hog

Re: ESPN Outside The Lines 12-4-12 All About RG III

Postby aswas71788 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:14 pm

Burgundy&Wha? wrote:Have the TV on in my office and ESPN's Outside The Lines today is all about RG III. If it replay's later today, check it out. It is a lovefest. :P "Bout time the media starts loving this team!

I would not consider the media's talking about RGIII as a love fest for the Redskins. On NFL network after the game, the "experts" decided that the Redskins could probably not make the play-offs even if they won all of their remaining games. They could not overtake Seattle. About 30 minutes later, they were talking about Dallas having a good chance at making the play-offs if certain things happened. If anything, the media has a love fest with Dallas and the Eagles and will praise them no matter how bad they are. In pre-season, both were picked as contenders to go to the Super bowl this year. The Redskins were picked to finish in last place in the division. So much for the "experts".

Joe's#1Fan

Postby gibbsfan » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:18 pm

let them say what they need to say i just hope the skins keep this thing going.

media or no media
Thanks for 10 years .
HTTR

Another Year Full Of Redskins Drama
"As The World Turns"

#######

Postby The Hogster » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:40 pm

When does it re-air?
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football