Playoffs...Playoffs??

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby FLWSkin » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:40 pm

skinsfan#33 wrote:Stupid FRAKIN replacement refs may cost us a trip to the playoffs!

If we don't win the NFCE then we will need to capture the last playoff spot left (i'm assuming whichever team between Chicago and Green Bay that doesn't win the NFCC the other will get the #5 playoff spot) and that means we will have to beet out Seattle for the last spot.

The Chawks are currently 7-5 but SHOULD BE 6-6 if the retarded replacement refs didn't rip a GB win away from them and hand it to the CHawks!!! I thought it was funny at the time, but I sure don't now!

The replacement and "real" refs have cost us a lot this year. Games they cost us points/gave other team points.....Rams, Bengals, Panthers Giants 1....and they aren't even real subtle about it.

Postby Rabid Raven » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:01 pm

Maybe.

But it's going to be with a 9-7 record.

Sorry ladies, but the Harbaugh Express is about to pull into Union Station at 1:00 pm this Sunday.

Hog

Postby FLWSkin » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:07 pm

Yeah....ok. That express has been real overwhelming beating average teams by a point or two.

Hog

Postby FLWSkin » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:08 pm

And losing to a 37 year old 3rd string QB.

Postby Rabid Raven » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:09 pm

FLWSkin wrote:Yeah....ok. That express has been real overwhelming beating average teams by a point or two.

You are what your record says you are, as the saying goes.

9-3 vs 6-6.

Your team has a very bright future. But it's a future, not the present.

Postby Rabid Raven » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:18 pm

FLWSkin wrote:And losing to a 37 year old 3rd string QB.

Come on, anything can happen against a hated divisional rival, as you guys well know. Didn't you beat the eventual Super Bowl champs twice last year?

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:56 pm

Awwww a supporter of creeper stash flacco?
At least be realistic... Our strength.in schedule, and losses being pretty close even out the slight gap in records. Playing in our house vs a pumped up team with a determined qb who can bring the boom at any.moment.. not to mention a pissed off rookie rb w over 1k rushing... And a team on a mission... Hardly spells an easy win for the rat birds. With the gavens beat up D and shaky inconsistant O... I like our chances.
I hope hesster melester stash and co are overlooking rgiii and AlmO like you seem to be too!
:twisted:
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

The Punisher

Postby Bob 0119 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:35 am

Who invited the Browns fan? Or is he a Colts fan? I can't keep track of who that team was that used to be in Baltimore.

Wait, they still have a team? I heard they won themselves a Super Bowl once. Guess that must've bought 'em a few years from moving on to become the L.A. Ravens.

If Charlie "Bucket-List" Batch can slice up that D, just wait until they see the likes of RG3
“If you grow up in metro Washington, you grow up a diehard Redskins fan. But if you hate your parents, you grow up a Cowboys fan.”-Jim Lachey

Postby Rabid Raven » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:59 am

If there's anyone that can punch holes in your cheap gimmick college offense, it's John Harbaugh and the Baltimore Ravens.

Word is we got a lot of Ravens Fans coming into SnyderWorld on Sunday. Chainsaw Dan will sh*t a brick when he sees all the purple in the stands.

As I said before there's a train comin' down the tracks to Union Station...

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:52 am

Bob 0119 wrote:Who invited the Browns fan? Or is he a Colts fan? I can't keep track of who that team was that used to be in Baltimore.

Wait, they still have a team? I heard they won themselves a Super Bowl once. Guess that must've bought 'em a few years from moving on to become the L.A. Ravens.

If Charlie "Bucket-List" Batch can slice up that D, just wait until they see the likes of RG3

Colts. It's the Baltimore Colts...horse-shoe helmets, rah-rah Johnny Unitas.

The Punisher

Postby Bob 0119 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:41 am

Rabid Raven wrote:If there's anyone that can punch holes in your cheap gimmick college offense, it's John Harbaugh and the Baltimore Ravens.

Word is we got a lot of Ravens Fans coming into SnyderWorld on Sunday. Chainsaw Dan will sh*t a brick when he sees all the purple in the stands.

All two dozen of them? Yeah, he's gonna be so annoyed! Did you see how many Giants fans paid him good money to watch their boy choke in front of a National audience? You could tell Snyder was so upset he cried all the way to the bank!

The Ravens have floated along to a 9-3 record facing mostly powder-puff opposition. You just keep telling yourself about gimmicky college plays. Didn't we see your team try the wild-cat a couple seasons ago when everyone was trying to capture the Miami magic? How's that working out for you?

(FYI - please take this for the friendly banter that it's intended to be. Welcome to the site! If ya really wanna throw down though, we can head to the smack forum where the gloves are off. :up: )
“If you grow up in metro Washington, you grow up a diehard Redskins fan. But if you hate your parents, you grow up a Cowboys fan.”-Jim Lachey

Hog

Postby FLWSkin » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:58 am

At least our cheap gimmicky offense can actually score points.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:21 am

The Ravens are at 9-3 and are the 'better' team - HOWEVER ... that means little at this time of year :lol:

The Redskins are not playing like a 6-6 team AND for sure the Ravens play recently has NOT been very good

For the remainder of this season ...

EVERY game for the Redskins is a battle and we need to continue to play with intensity in order to win

we will not win because we deserve to win or because we are 'favored' to win

we will ONLY win when we play the game with more intensity and desire than the other team on the field

just like last Monday night :lol:

as the man once said ... "just win baby ..."
RG3 is now learning how to play QB in the NFL - Mike & Kyle did not help with the transition

Jay & Sean are going to make it happen ... "He has the ability and the desire, he just has to do it.” - J Gruden

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:52 am

Rabid Raven wrote:Didn't you beat the eventual Super Bowl champs twice last year?

Yes, and this Sunday, you will lose to this year's eventual Super Bowl champs.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby riggofan » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:53 am

Rabid Raven wrote:If there's anyone that can punch holes in your cheap gimmick college offense, it's John Harbaugh and the Baltimore Ravens.

LOL. I'm sure everyone will be really intimidated by all that purple walking up to Fedex field. Hopefully nobody mistakes all those Ravens fans for a parade of gay bishops.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football